: Like Ice Cube "Today was a good day"

VELOSE
02-24-06, 11:34 PM
Today was one of the best days in a long time. I woke up with no pain. The day was beautiful. It was nice and sunny. I was contemplating about driving the V. At the end, I said what the heck. I did the normal routine at work until 1pm. Left to meet up with a buddy at lunch, and it was damn good too. After, I met up with clients and closed the deal of the quarter. Started making my drive home and had some fun with a couple cars for about 25 miles. One was a orange 350Z with those nice orange brembo calipers. It also had really nice staggered wheels and on coilovers. I'll have to admit, I was drooling. What a beautiful machine. Well, he wanted to run. We did some runs and he had no chance. He knew it after the first run but we just enjoyed going at it. Since I complain I don't get to run anyone, I might as well have my fun with this guy. :D As we are having our fun, a Camaro SS with the loudest exhaust I've ever heard wants in on the action. As I exit, the Camaro exits with me. The 350Z stayed on the highway. The exit is a rare one. It's at least 1 mile long with two lanes. The SS and I get next to each other. I'm in 3rd gear and we gun it. I had him by a half car at the end of 3rd. At the end of 4th I had him by 1 1/2 cars. We roll down the windows and we compliment each other. We asked each other our mods. He gave me a long list of mods, heads, intake, throttle body, cam, no cats, headers, exhaust, tune, and etc. The one thing I didn't ask was, what was his whp.:banghead: Either way, I smoked him and that was enough to put a grin on my face. This was a worthy opponent and a nice way to end the day.

What do you guys think the SS was running to the wheels?

Florian
02-24-06, 11:44 PM
those cars are pigs...I had a 98 and a 2000 SS, and best I could do stock was about 290 RWHP. With the above mods, maybe 325RWHP????

F

bryce3
02-25-06, 06:13 AM
Frank,

You lucky so and so. I never have anyone pick a fight with me. Well in about another week I'll be knocking at your door with a fresh maggie install, maybe we can go pick a fight with some ricers or Germans????? I'll holla at you later.
Sean :thumbsup:

VELOSE
02-26-06, 08:23 PM
Yeah Sean, you should've seen us go. Better yet, you should've seen these kids face in both cars when they couldn't believe a four door sedan smoked them.:D

Soon enough we'll go set some others straight in our town. :D

Dreamin
02-26-06, 09:19 PM
After, I met up with clients and closed the deal of the quarter.

I love that feeling too... :worship: