: A Good Cause!!!

Geno
02-24-06, 09:59 PM
I just renewed my membership to cadillacforums.com a couple of days ago. While I was at it I thought it would be a good idea to re-up my contribution to cadillacfaq.com, which provides a wealth of helpful information to us CTS-V owners. While I was surfing the site, I noticed that a lot of the posted contributors were people who have frequented cadillacforums for a while. There aren't a lot of the newer forum members on the list.

I am in no way affiliated with these two sites (other than being a user, hee, hee, of which I'm not proud of... but I am getting therapy), but they've paid dividends toward my knowledge level relative to the specifics of the "V". So, for me it works.

I know Reed spends a lot of time hosting the FAQ site, and helping him is helping us.:highfive:

I'm not worth a sh_t as a sales person, so Reed will probably never get another contribution....

wildwhl
02-25-06, 01:57 AM
Geno -

Good post, good karma to you.

Agreed. Remember, V owners, only about 10 spacer kits left.

$20 or more to the .faq and I'll send you one. After that, you have to make your own :thumbsup:

WW

nikon
02-25-06, 02:23 AM
whats a spacer kit? and where do we contribute??

CIWS
02-25-06, 11:50 AM
I feel both sites provide us some very helpful, cost saving info and considering the amount(s) of cash we spends on aftermarket add-ons and mods on the cars, supporting the Forum and the FAQ is money well spent and I appreciate both. :) Thanks Sal and Reed !

wildwhl
02-25-06, 12:18 PM
whats a spacer kit? and where do we contribute??

A: If you want to lower the V and keep the Nivomat self levelling shocks intact, you have to swap the rear shocks top perch around by removing some factory rubber blocks and adding spacers. Easy enough to make on your own, but I cut several kits last year and give them to those that support these sites. Have very few left, and when they're gone, they're gon.

You can contribute to this site by becoming a supporting member, and at www.cadillacfaq.com the instructions for supporting that site are on the home page.

WW