: Headliner plastic push bolts?

Stuntless
02-24-06, 02:28 PM
I just had a new headliner installed in my 03 and it didn't come with the plastic push bolts that go in the rear part of the ceiling (I think there are 3 of them). Anyway I went to the caddy dealer and they said all they had are black bolts and they haven't seen any other color but black in years, which is simply retarded given that the headliner is grey. Anyway I'm wondering if anyone knows where I can get the grey colored bolts at, I don't know if any aftermarket companies carry them and somehow I doubt I'll find a lot of Escalades at the junk yard that I can pick through lol. The parts guy suggested getting them painted to match but that sounds like a ridiculous waste of money just to cover a few small holes in the headliner.

slimm44
02-24-06, 06:59 PM
ask for tahoe/suburban bolts and see if they have them in the color you're looking for. its worth a shot.

B Duncan
02-24-06, 07:04 PM
Your dealer is full of crap. I had one come out in my '03 recently (shale interior). I went to the local Cadillac dealer and they ordered me two of the correct color and they were there the next day. They were about $4 each. I should have the receipt - I'll check and post the part number later.

ILLNALI
02-25-06, 05:39 PM
mine are gray (pewter) on my 03 denali

Go to your local autoparts store and get some vinyl interior paint, they should have a GM gray color to match.....