: I got one

Bartlett_2
02-24-06, 12:39 PM
I went to my dealer on Tuesday to check out the STS-V they just got in. I had no intention other than to look. Well, two hours later I was driving home in it. It is a very nice car. I like it more every time I drive it. I've only goosed it a few times, and it is pretty quick. It is black/ebony, and my only complaint is looks dirty 10 minutes after touching it up.

I traded in mt esv platinum at the last second thinking I don't need two cars, and immediatly regretted it the next morning. I called the dealer after work on Wednesday to buy it back (I have two kids and loved the room in it) and they already wholesaled it to another dealer. I guess i'll have to get a new ESV in the fall before winter.

All that aside, the V is my first cadillac car after a couple of escalades, and I really love it. It is definatly a keeper, and turns heads every time I drive it.

SoCadillac
02-24-06, 12:57 PM
Congratulations! Very stunning automobile.

harryctsv
02-24-06, 02:13 PM
I went to my dealer on Tuesday to check out the STS-V they just got in. I had no intention other than to look. Well, two hours later I was driving home in it. It is a very nice car. I like it more every time I drive it. I've only goosed it a few times, and it is pretty quick. It is black/ebony, and my only complaint is looks dirty 10 minutes after touching it up.

I traded in mt esv platinum at the last second thinking I don't need two cars, and immediatly regretted it the next morning. I called the dealer after work on Wednesday to buy it back (I have two kids and loved the room in it) and they already wholesaled it to another dealer. I guess i'll have to get a new ESV in the fall before winter.

All that aside, the V is my first cadillac car after a couple of escalades, and I really love it. It is definatly a keeper, and turns heads every time I drive it.
Congrats Bartlett2, good choice

All I can say is "that`s a Cadillac":thumbsup:
Harry

Jesda
03-02-06, 03:39 AM
You, sir, are a priveliged man!

++Fixx++
03-02-06, 12:38 PM
Congrats!:) Yes black is very high maintenance! Just another excuse to go drive and get her cleaned up.

++Fixx++

amh
03-02-06, 01:02 PM
Congrat's on the sts v, Have you tried the SRX, Great vehicle on my second one,room,comfort,response,.

VELOSE
03-07-06, 02:55 PM
Some pics of it would be nice. I've seen the regular STS in black on black. However, I haven't seen a black on black STS-V.

SRT8/BMW
03-07-06, 04:00 PM
Some pics of it would be nice. I've seen the regular STS in black on black. However, I haven't seen a black on black STS-V.

here ya go:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/06-STSV-4DR-SUPERCHARGED-SEDAN-NAV-CD-4-4L-V8-FLORIDA_W0QQitemZ4608453469QQcategoryZ6152QQrdZ1QQ cmdZViewItem#lg

Kadonny
03-07-06, 05:03 PM
Now for some reason that car looks really hot.

I thought the STS-V with the subtle lines was way less hot than the CTS-V, but that car looks stud. Very nice.

VELOSE
03-07-06, 05:18 PM
It comes with an integrated boost guage?:eek:

The red two tone interior sucks ass though. Now I wonder if GM heard me and made a white one with black leather.:hmm:

rodster111
03-07-06, 08:33 PM
I saw a car just like that one at the Philadelphia Auto Show and it was stunning to look at. Based on photos of the STS-V I didn't think I would like its looks as well as my CTS-V, but it is really a draw when both are in black.

SRT8/BMW
03-07-06, 10:04 PM
I think I like it better in silver

http://www.autoweek.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20051205/FREE/51204011&SearchID=73236077239863

Caddy Man
03-08-06, 03:17 AM
Damn man thats hot. If you dont mind me asking, what do you do? Must be very nice driving a 75k car at age 23! :)

07slade
03-08-06, 08:59 AM
do you have pics of it in your garage? or driveway? (not that i don't belive you or anything)

Kadonny
03-08-06, 09:21 AM
I think I like it better in silver

http://www.autoweek.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20051205/FREE/51204011&SearchID=73236077239863

Dude, no way! Black > Platinum

XLRvman
03-09-06, 09:07 PM
Gents picked up my Silver, sliver guts this rainy afternoon from Steve Foley of the NorthShore of the Windy City.
All I can say is I left my 04 xlr in trade and while I loved that car the StsV is just way more comfortable and what a great looking car to boot...can't wait for the rain to stop to let her go. Pictures and more to come. What a great car Cadillac has built--nicest I have ever owned

Bartlett_2
03-10-06, 03:56 PM
Sorry, I don't have any pics yet. I will take some when the weather clears and I can get it clean. I've got almost 2k miles on it now and really like it. I still haven't opened it up much, but the few times I did, it flew. My biggest complaint is it seems to have an electronic traction nanny even when you turn off the stability system. Someone needs to tune this thing and get rid of it.

Caddy man, I am self employed. I own a machine shop, and a logistics firm. And yes, I am only 23. I started young.

Caddy Man
03-10-06, 06:36 PM
Caddy man, I am self employed. I own a machine shop, and a logistics firm. And yes, I am only 23. I started young.
thats awesome man. Sounds like its doing well!

Bartlett_2
03-13-06, 07:44 PM
Thanks Caddy man. The stress is extremely overwelming, and I've questioned if it would have been better to just work for someone and collect a paycheck, but I count my blessings, and at the end of the day I feel like I couldn't have it any other way. Driving this car is certainly a perk I probably couldn't have managed otherwise.

On anther note, I have a digital camera, and wanted to take some pics of it in my garage, but I don't know how to post them. Can I e-mail them to someone to post for me? Thanks.
Darryl

Devil_concours
03-14-06, 01:55 AM
Thanks Caddy man. The stress is extremely overwelming, and I've questioned if it would have been better to just work for someone and collect a paycheck, but I count my blessings, and at the end of the day I feel like I couldn't have it any other way. Driving this car is certainly a perk I probably couldn't have managed otherwise.

On anther note, I have a digital camera, and wanted to take some pics of it in my garage, but I don't know how to post them. Can I e-mail them to someone to post for me? Thanks.
Darryl
use imageshack.us

Clintonwmills
03-14-06, 11:36 PM
When will you be 24?

I am 10/16/82

want to see who the youngest STSV owner is.

Bartlett_2
03-15-06, 01:59 PM
You are younger by exactly 1 month. I am 9/16/82.