: 2nd October Ohio Meet Survey

RobertCTS
02-24-06, 10:12 AM
THIS IS A SURVEY TO SEE IF THERE IS INTEREST IN A SECOND OHIO MEET THIS OCTOBER.

OHIO MEET OCTOBER 7th
German Village Columbus, Ohio

WHERE: German Village at Schmidt's Sausage Haus und Restaurant
240 Kossuth Street. Stage cars in their parking lot.

WHEN: Saturday, October 7th
Around 10:00 A.M.

ACTIVITIES: German Village Oktoberfest held in the streets with lots of entertainment, German music, food and beer.

Brewery District. Once a bustling area of micro breweries
now the home to many taverns, restaurants and businesses.

Scioto River Front Parks. Nice grassy areas along the nearby downtown Scioto river complex.

German Village Shops, antiques, books, food and more.

ACCOMADATIONS: There are a couple of Bed & Breakfast rooms in the Village. There are also some chain hotels in downtown Columbus which is near by.

Please confirm your intent to attend and how many in your party.
Robert Martin: rmarti12@columbus.rr.com (rmarti12@columbus.rr.com) or post your plans.

RobertCTS
04-28-06, 12:48 PM
Do we want to do it in October again? German Village or some place else?
Any new ideas that we missed the first time?

Bob

Shundy
04-28-06, 04:20 PM
Hello,

I've never been to a meet, but would definitely be down for it. I live near the Polaris Parkway area and could meet anywhere in the Columbus vicinity. Keep me updated with details via my email which is shundy@earthlink.net.

Regards,
Shundy

RobertCTS
04-29-06, 07:47 AM
German village worked out well last year. It's a central Ohio location and a number of things to do and places to eat. That is also the date of the Oktoberfest. It should be a lot of fun again.:bouncy:

RobertCTS
05-01-06, 09:12 AM
HERE'S THE TENTATIVE LIST I HAVE SO FAR:

1. ROBERTCTS
2. 3x0
3. OLDROADDAWG
4. PNUEBIRD
5. STKSHKR
6. JSPRIDGE
7. TRUKK
8. DEVANGEL
9. ZEPPELIN
10. SHUNDY

Who else can we add to this list? This gives you plenty of time to plan ahead.

05 Cadillac Escalade
05-01-06, 06:57 PM
Wow. There are a lot of Ohio members. I am very impressed. We tried to have a South Florida meet this year and it turned out pretty bad. Only about three of four members showed up from the forum. Haha. Anyone know how the meet went in Orlando?

Thanks.

RobertCTS
05-02-06, 08:05 AM
We can add one more to the list! :)

HERE'S THE TENTATIVE LIST I HAVE SO FAR:

1. ROBERTCTS
2. 3x0
3. OLDROADDAWG
4. PNUEBIRD
5. STKSHKR
6. JSPRIDGE
7. TRUKK
8. DEVANGEL
9. ZEPPELIN
10. SHUNDY
11. ILLUMINA

Boombotz
05-02-06, 10:44 PM
Wow. There are a lot of Ohio members. I am very impressed. We tried to have a South Florida meet this year and it turned out pretty bad. Only about three of four members showed up from the forum. Haha. Anyone know how the meet went in Orlando?

Thanks.

Meet turned out awesome. We had 20 members from the forum show up and 5 outsiders. Here is a link to the pics. We have 2 pages worth of pics. Page 26 &27. Here is a link to page 26, scroll down to see pics. http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-owners-meets/62515-florida-orlando-old-town-meet-26.html

Sorry Robert Back on topic. Good luck with your meet

CadiJeff
05-02-06, 11:33 PM
I am not sure of the actual date but in late aug - early sept there is a cruise in here in newark on the square known as the light the night, I plan to have my deville in it if any one is interested let me know and I will try to find more info

CadiJeff
05-07-06, 06:07 PM
For any one who is interested the cruise in is on sept 9 2006 on the square down town.