: Chicago Shops

RobertJoseph17
02-23-06, 04:00 PM
What's Up, I'm pretty new to the site and new to the whole Escalade scene. I was wondering if anyone knew any places in Chicago where I can get some work done on my vehicle. New Rims...Grille's Stuff like that.

jrs05caddyext
02-23-06, 04:14 PM
Local search, phone book

RobertJoseph17
02-23-06, 05:29 PM
Yeah, I was just wondering if anyone had any favorites that they deal with personally.

mikeee
02-23-06, 08:23 PM
Local search, phone bookThat was rude. He is looking for someone is his area for some advice on places to go.

jrs05caddyext
02-24-06, 09:33 AM
That was rude. He is looking for someone is his area for some advice on places to go.

My bad. I didnt mean it like that.:bigroll:

integline
02-24-06, 12:24 PM
if you get an E&G grill you can install it your self. Most rims that you buy from online or whatever come balanced so you could technically just jack it up and do it your self(but who wants to). If you buy wheels from Tirerack or something they have authorized dealers to do the wheel install. Also many places you can buy 3-5 or lifetime alignments so keep those expensive tires nice.
Exhaust you can buy from Ebay and take to dealership for install or ask them who t hey use(warranty reasons).

And i think your covered. Most things your going to want are easy and can be done in your garage over the weekend. Many exhausts are bolt on as well and require no cutting or welding i think(dont quote me).