: RHD Fleetwood Brougham? I had no idea.

Jonas McFeely
02-23-06, 07:36 AM
I had no idea these existed.This one is in Australia. I WANT ONE BAAAAAD!!!!!! here's the site :

http://carpoint.ninemsn.com.au/used-car/CADILLAC/BROUGHAM/New%20South%20Wales/1018573.aspx

brougham
02-23-06, 08:01 PM
It would look even better if they didn't put the brake pedal on upside down!! If you do a search on the internet for Cadillac Brougham one of the first sites that comes up is about a car like that only it's blue.

CoupeDevilleRob
02-24-06, 08:16 PM
Wow, that looks bizarre. It's definately not factory though. Like brougham said, the brake pedal is on upside down. Plus the passenger side mirror adjustment is still on the left and behind the steering wheel you can see the little Cadillac script on the dash, that means the idiot lights are still on the other side.. I once saw a website detailing how to convert a left hand drive Cadillac to right hand drive (I guess its the same for all cars, this site happened to focus on Cadillacs). I wish I could remember it so I could share with everyone. That's still kind of freaky though.

JTraik
02-25-06, 12:05 PM
How the hell does the brake pedal linkage work??? Must be a long rod running on bushings across the dash to the booster or something. Seems to me like they would all twist when you smash the pedal. I would never buy that car its too weird.

DopeStar 156
02-25-06, 01:36 PM
Plus the passenger side mirror adjustment is still on the left and behind the steering wheel you can see the little Cadillac script on the dash, that means the idiot lights are still on the other side.
Haaaaaaaaaaaaa! I just saw that.