: Hey guys, its been awhile....

BliTzer
02-23-06, 01:30 AM
Well just sayin hiyas.. We just had our first child, a boy.. 8 pounds 11 ounces..lol he is huge. but so healthy and good looking like his daddy lol..

I am in the process of moving and our home is finally built, so this why i have been gone so long.. I have has so much to do. How are the 06 V's doing? havent heard anything about it because of being in durango , colorado trying to finish up on the new home.. Dont know if i will be trading for one or just buying that mercedes i want yet or not.. the merc has 500hp so it is fast, but i dont know i love the V and it is still a great car with no problems as of yet with all that i have done to it.

Also, damn i forgot your screenname, but i have that maggie pulley still, i got your PM and addy i will drop in the mail in the next day or so. i have not drivien my V in a month it is in the garage on the battery tender, i need to drive it soon, i have to get delivered somehow to colorado i cant drive the tahoe, the moving truck and the V... and i do not want to pull it... had bad experience with that few years back so no more of that..

well i hope all you guys that i know are doing well and chat with ya soon as i get restablish in new home.

later blitzer

CVP33
02-23-06, 01:43 AM
Congrat's on both your new additions. Hope Momma is well. We'll still be here when you get back. Sounds like it's time for you to focus on your family.

Take care,

Chris

heavymetals
02-23-06, 01:56 AM
Hey Blitzer!

Gongrats on the kid.

wildwhl
02-23-06, 02:00 AM
Congrads on the new addition (home too).

Be well.

WW

BliTzer
02-23-06, 03:15 AM
Thanx guys, damn you guys still around huh? lol Yeah, i miss it at tmes chatting with fellow caddy buds.. I might sell the V because of the child.. If i keep it im going to garage it and never drive it again until his 16th birthday... by then it might be a well sought after classic of some sort, with all most companies going to hybrids and the gas proces and oil getting harder each day to come by, who knows there might be a new enerygy type out, but an old gas powered 600hp caddy would still be the shit ya know..lol

thanx guys for the reply, miss all my buds for sure..

latr blitzer

ctsvett
02-23-06, 04:07 AM
hey blitzer,
Long time no talk, buddy.. Congrats on the kid...

Dont be a stranger, when you really get settled in, stop by once and a while. CVP cant find the SRT8 forum so he still hangs out here... No reason you should be a stranger even if you sell the V (which we hope you dont) :histeric:

Whatever happend to the mag you were going to be in?

Reed

BliTzer
02-23-06, 04:26 AM
thanx reed.. ;) it posted was not the cover issue i wanted, but they did a little spread lil past half way.. i have several copies i got your addy i will mail it tomorrow, have to run by the post office any to pick an item that wouldnt fit in the mail box. geesh..

later blitzer..
ps.. i am still thinking on buying a hemi charger and fixing it up.. complete engine work heads and all... im not for sure on this, but i was told if you buy the tremec 6 speed for the viper the splines on the tranny will fit the hemi motor in the charger.. im still checking on that.. that would be a fun project.

urbanski
02-23-06, 07:25 AM
HAY MAN!!
I called you several months ago...no answer. Got worried about ya.
Seems things are going well :cloud9:
Congrats DAD!

urb

keeksv
02-23-06, 11:29 AM
Congrats Blitz...

Kids, like the V, are worse than model airplanes.

Kadonny
02-23-06, 12:23 PM
Gratz Blitzer! Enjoy the lack of sleep for the next 3 months....haha.

I kid because I been there, done that...........3 times!

BliTzer
02-23-06, 01:27 PM
sleep what the hell is that.. geesh i havent slept i 2 months almost.. for more than 2 hours straight that is.. im starting to look like a mobster geting those black rings under my eyes..lol

latr blitzer..

CTSV05
02-23-06, 04:05 PM
Blitzer!!!!!

Good to see you around. Glad all is well for you...the wife...the baby.

urbanski
02-23-06, 07:30 PM
hey waht ti do maien it been a while
stop it

lawfive
02-23-06, 08:45 PM
Yo Blitz!

Florian
02-23-06, 09:06 PM
hope they gave mom an extra stitch for ya....glad to see all is well.

Stay in touch.

F

DILLIGAF
02-23-06, 09:22 PM
Blitzer,I believe I was the one trying to buy your pully before you fell off the face of the earth.I ended up buying wilds pully,my 3.0 pully will soon be a 2.6,just need a free saturday.Doubt i'll put it on because i'm getting 8lbs off of wilds 2.8.Hows the wife and my kid doing,kidding,congrats dude i'm an empty nester in 3 months.

DILLIGAF
02-23-06, 09:25 PM
Just to catch you up all of us now have bullit proof diffs,non flaking nav nobs,better tires and no wheel hop-sorry you missed it

rand49er
02-23-06, 10:48 PM
Well ... our first child ... moving ... been gone so long ... [h]ow ... the ... V's doing ... havent heard anything ... trying to finish up on the new home ... mercedes ... the merc has 500hp ... i dont know ... i love the V ... damn ... next day ... not drivien my V in a month ... i need to drive it soon ... get delivered somehow ... moving ... the V... had bad experience ... no more of that ... restablish in new home.

later blitzer:alchi: :alchi: :alchi:Anybody see a pattern here? He needs a break!!!

BliTzer
02-23-06, 11:31 PM
well if yo srill need one let me know.. i have ectra you can have for free.. im moving anyway just more crap to move.. let me know ok..

hey Urb! ;) and rest of you crazy bastages.. lol ;)

rand49er
02-23-06, 11:42 PM
... and rest of you crazy bastages.. lol ;)Keep in touch, BliTzer. :)

JBeechel
02-24-06, 12:55 AM
Blitzer, Blitzer... oh yeah, thats the guy who's wife is went to the same OB as my wife and who ran his car up onto the curb with his auto start 6-speed...

Too bad he never returns calls.

He was such a cool guy.

JB

BliTzer
02-25-06, 01:23 AM
LMAO.. Jbeechel.. You know that was an accident.. scared the crap outta me though that day.. Shows ya how good our emergency brake is huh,, if i would have not hit the remote kill switch it probally would have went thru the wall with all the hp it has.. to funny..

you have to be very careful with remote start with a 6 speed, make sure it is always in nuetral, brake on ect, or else.. it has happened twice, once it went about 50 feet in front of house before i knew it, my wife left it in first.. lol i always check now, im so paranoid about it, i look in the window to make sure it is out of gear.. the only reason i got it was due to heat in phoenix and it being black it gets hot if i leave out of the garage, so i would start it and let the ac cool it off.. im fixing to sell it, i think.. and that mercedes slk, cant remember the number but the 600hp one.. it is sharp and fast.. man it handles like a dream.. but we will see, i have to fimish moving first in the next few days, then i will see what i will do.. it only has 7200 miles on it.. so not bad really, and new toyo's all around bigger in the back, so the beefer tires look great..

hey did yoo ever have your baby? if so what? boy, girl?

later blitzer

urbanski
02-25-06, 08:15 AM
hope they gave mom an extra stitch for ya....glad to see all is well.

Stay in touch.

F
:hitstick:

BliTzer
02-25-06, 08:52 PM
lol. they did, donr forget the the baby was 8.10 pounds.. so stiches come automactically.. but she is fine and boy is growing fast.. he can already hold his head up, sit up, and tries to scooot acroos the couch all at the age of 2 months.. i cant believe how strong he is already..

later blitzer.. urb thats a big stick lol

Staxxin
02-25-06, 10:45 PM
Congrats on the new baby boy and the new home! Glad to see you back around!!!