: Does the V come with 24 hour Roadside Assistance?

Vdrenaline
02-22-06, 10:48 PM
I was about to join AAA for flatbed towing services when I realized that Caddy may offer the same services for free. Is there any reason to join AAA? I have been thinking about this since getting non-runflat tires and wondering if Caddy offers flatbed towing. Does anyone know the story on this? Thanks.

heavymetals
02-22-06, 10:57 PM
New warranty yes, but I wouldn't count on it.

Out of warranty, no.

Get a 3A membership.

SlvrVee
02-23-06, 02:17 AM
If you still have onstar you have it.

CVP33
02-23-06, 02:31 AM
What?! I didn't say anything. :thehand:

urbanski
02-23-06, 07:35 AM
yeah, this is why I let my ON* expire...she already comes w/ roadside assist.

SlvrVee
02-23-06, 12:09 PM
This is what I meant

Cadillac Roadside Service can be reached 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. This service is provided at no charge for any warranty-covered situation, and for a nominal charge if the Cadillac is no longer under warranty. Roadside Service is available only in the United States and Canada.
Emergency Road Service is performed on site for the following situations:
Towing Service
Battery Jump Starting
Lock Out Assistance
Fuel Delivery
Flat Tire Change (covers change only)

ctsvett
02-23-06, 01:55 PM
Guy came to my house once when the battery dies (completely died- no charge at all)... He drove up in a CTS, opened the trunk and had 5 batteries sitting there.... Swapped it out... Just needed a signature and no $$.

It only took him 45 minutes to get there too (not bad considering where he came from and traffic on that saturday).

Reed

brtnharv
02-23-06, 03:15 PM
I called them once at 3:30 am on Thanksgiving day because my rear end was gone. They said a tow drive would be calling me soon... 7 hours later he called and said he could not be out till Friday morning. I said don't worry about it and limped it to the dealer with a I guess in this case a semi blown rear end. While driving it sounded like taking a metal pipe and bouncing it off payment.