: How do you feel about the Escalade?

baperrill
02-22-06, 10:47 AM
Hi everyone,
I am a college student working on a project for a national Cadillac contest. I need some help in the area of the Escalade. If you could answer a few questions for me about how you feel about this luxury SUV it would be greatly appreciated.

What are your feelings about the Escalade and its brand equities?

What are you seeking from a luxury SUV such as the Escalade?

What are your beliefs and attitudes about the Escalade?

If you would like to add to anything I asked about please feel free to do so.
Thank You, Brett

05 Cadillac Escalade
02-22-06, 11:51 AM
Hi everyone,
I am a college student working on a project for a national Cadillac contest. I need some help in the area of the Escalade. If you could answer a few questions for me about how you feel about this luxury SUV it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You, Brett

Brett, you have definitly come to the right place.

1. I think that the Escalade is probably the best edition to Cadillac since the 2002 models were released. It is an SUV that changes everything. It is more luxurious with a nicer interior than the Chevrolet Tahoe or GMC Yukon. Don't forget the Escalade also has more power than most other SUV's around. The 2002+ 6.0L Escalade comes with a 345hp. The high-end Z71 Tahoe only has 285hp. Cadillac is an excellent brand which is holding GM up.

2. I bought my Escalade, which is a 2005, because it is a very safe and efficient SUV. I have added 22's and a new E&G Classic Vertical Grille. There was no real reason I had to have it but it was the nicest and cleanest SUV on the market at the time. It honestly is a "tank" which will most likely keep you safe. Cadillac also has great service in my opinion so I decided to give it a shot. So far, no regrets.

3. The Escalade is still becomming more popular even now. The new 07's were just released which will attract some more people. The new 2007's now come with an unbelievable 403hp which is quite amazing for a SUV in my opinion. I like how Cadillac is taking people's questions and concerns into design due to the new and improved bigger wheels and tires on the 2007's. You can now buy 22's from the factory. Excellent addition.

Hope this helps and good luck with everything. By the way, welcome to the forum.

Thanks.

hcvone
02-22-06, 01:52 PM
Hi everyone,

Thank You, Brett

I have had 6 Suburban's, 20 plus Grand Cherokee's and have an 05' Range Rover as well, I think the Escalade is a good value, when you compare it to my Range Rover it's a great value, and 20k cheaper. I use my truck as a "work truck", but I am also in the car care business too, so it gets used hard but is kept spotless. I just wanted a comfortable SUV, with good power, of all my cars I find myself driving the Escalade the most, and I am waiting for my 07', so I guess you could say I am pleased with Escalade's. :)

Nasty Black Lac
02-22-06, 03:04 PM
I bought a used 2003 to be used as a business vehicle. I own a retail bakery and need something to deliver wedding cakes in. Obviously, the ride is what I was after, second to something spacious.

It doesn't hurt that it has the highest HP in the SUV class (I am a gear-head)!

This is my 1st Cadillac, and I am very impressed with the service that goes along with purchasing one of these from a dealership. They REALLY take care of you.

parexa
02-22-06, 04:29 PM
Caddy Escalade is the blingiest car ever!

senility
02-22-06, 10:34 PM

What's an Escalade?????? :confused:

Dan <><

integline
02-23-06, 11:52 AM
cadi escalade is best suv for its price. cant beat it. its nice sized new ones get great mileage and they look excellent. i love my truck.

Nasty Black Lac
02-23-06, 12:06 PM
cadi escalade is best suv for its price. cant beat it. its nice sized new ones get great mileage and they look excellent. i love my truck.

"great mileage" should be taken relatively. Maybe great gas mileage compared to other high HP SUVs.

jrs05caddyext
02-23-06, 12:25 PM
I'm lovin it.....

manny5700
02-23-06, 12:39 PM
Straight Cadillac PIMPIN :bling: thats why I bought mine lol................. There are more reasons that I'm just gonna agree with everyone else posting up here so I'm gonna save my self the time of retyping everybody's answers and :horse: (beating a dead horse)

senility
02-23-06, 06:49 PM
They do have a great ride. And I love the sound of the exhaust when I step on it, not to mention the acceleration.

Dan <><

RobertJoseph17
02-23-06, 08:24 PM
Yeah i love my 'lade. I can't imagine driving anything else. Best HP in its class. Great Style. Great Ride. Just Great Everything. And the looks you get when you drive by doesn't hurt either.