: Where to find Stock Wheels

BADAZGN
02-21-06, 08:17 PM
I just purchased my V and it has a 19 inch whels on it. They look great, but I would rather have a stock set. Where would be the best place to get them.

Not sure if I am breaking the rules here but I would love to work out a trade for a set of Stockers with someone. Here is a pic of my car with the wheels that are on it. Thanks

Matthew

SoCadillac
02-21-06, 08:21 PM
http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/lindsay-cadillac/65129-sale-oem-rims-tires.html#post605188

lasstss
02-21-06, 09:01 PM
I just purchased my V and it has a 19 inch whels on it. They look great, but I would rather have a stock set. Where would be the best place to get them.

Not sure if I am breaking the rules here but I would love to work out a trade for a set of Stockers with someone. Here is a pic of my car with the wheels that are on it. Thanks

Matthew

CCW's, you shouldnt have any trouble getting takers for those.

wooderson
02-21-06, 09:54 PM
I'll buy the CCW's if your selling. Also there is a set of the split spoke stockers on E Bay. chaag04@aol.com

CVP33
02-21-06, 10:15 PM
Ebay for the stockers. This forum to sell the CCW's. Great wheels.

kjr39
02-21-06, 10:17 PM
I'm interested in trading. Can you post better pics?

kjr39@yahoo.com

James Baldwin
02-21-06, 10:24 PM
I bought some 20" Asantis and decided I like the 19" look better so I am not going to use them ( I will just resell them). So I still have the factory wheels I would be interested in a possible trade for the 19"s. Mine have 860 miles and are flawless.

email if interested - baldwin007@aol.com

BADAZGN
02-21-06, 10:39 PM
Here are some closer pics of the wheels they are brand new probably less than a Thousand miles on them. The tires measure about 7/32's of depth. Fronts are 245/40's and the rears are 275/35's. The tires are older than the rims. When I first saw the car it had different wheels on it. Some black chrome ones. On one wheel the chrome was peeling, so the dealer bought 4 new wheels.

I am going to call James at Lindsay to morrow and get a price on the stock set. If the price is right, I probably will be selling these.

I really do love the way the car looks whith these wheels on it, but I am going to be driving it so much I am thinking that it will be to much work trying to keep the wheels in good shape. Any thoughts on keeping the polished aluminum looking good? I tried some Eagle nano Polish, but man is that alot of work.

I didn't know if you could post stuff for sale in this section or not. Thanks for the responses. Am I crazy for wanting to go back to stock? LOL

Matthew

PHUQKINFAST
02-22-06, 11:07 PM
I've got 2 sets of stockers. 1 st set have F1's with 2K on them. 2nd are chromed with Pilot sports that are toast. Love'em very much but have always wanted your CCW's in a 19". This could be a perfect swap.
Contact me at christopher@tunneltime.com or (714)915-0979.

Christopher

trukk
02-23-06, 07:52 PM
I have stockers with Goodyear GS-D3 (245/45 up front 275/40's in back). The tires have about 5k miles on them, wiht 80% tread left. Rims are in great shape (albeit brake-dusty).

I'm in MD, if you'd like to meet up, we can take a look, and see if a trade would work.

Give me a call if you want to set something up.

-Chris

443 992-2853

BADAZGN
02-23-06, 07:58 PM
Thanks for the replys. I am purchasing the stock wheels from Lindsay.

I have decided to sell my CCW's I will post them here in a couple of days on a separate thread, once I get them cleaned up and some good photos of them.
Thanks
Matthew

wooderson
02-23-06, 09:16 PM
Thanks for the replys. I am purchasing the stock wheels from Lindsay.

I have decided to sell my CCW's I will post them here in a couple of days on a separate thread, once I get them cleaned up and some good photos of them.
Thanks
MatthewNow ya tell me...Just ordered a set from Chip at CCW 3 hours ago.

alcast082
02-24-06, 12:57 AM
:dance: I have a perfet set with new falken 451 on them, they have about 400 miles. I would love to trade plsu some cash on my part.
let me know

BADAZGN
02-24-06, 08:00 AM
:dance: I have a perfet set with new falken 451 on them, they have about 400 miles. I would love to trade plsu some cash on my part.
let me know

Like I had posted earlier, I am buying the set from Lindsay. Thank you for the offer anyway, too bad it wasn't a little sooner!:)

Parker
02-24-06, 03:18 PM
Why on earth would you want the stock wheels over the CCWs.

thebigjimsho
02-24-06, 08:44 PM
Because they look better.