Cadillac Owners Forum banner
898 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  elwesso 
#1 ·
Hi everyone.

New member here. :bonkers:

I'm in my late-30's, and live in upstate New York.

Although I'm no longer working for the General, I was a dedicated GM dealership technician ('a' class, for those who know the difference) for many years, with almost 5 of them spent at Cadillac.

Fortunately, I'm not working in at a flat-rate shop any more. In the middle of last year, I landed a great job with a local utility company. Still work on things with wheels... just nothing very pretty. :):sigh:: I can't even begin to explain both the joy and sorrow of not having hands-on the Northstars anymore.)

I stumbled across these forums while searching for some smackdown info to disprove a friend's assertation that Cadillac was devoid of style. Can you imagine? :banghead:

Take care, and see you out there.

--
Elisss

See less See more
#3 ·
Hmmm... Highly trained Cadillac Technican... :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :worship: :worship: :worship: Just not sure if you'd be welcome here :histeric: Seriously, I know everyone will be thrilled to have you here.
I also know there will be plenty of questions ask of you... so I might as well be the first :yup: If you don't mind... remember :worship: :worship: :worship: ... would you check out my current Caddy situation here... http://cadillacforums.com/forums/showthread.php?p=55486#post55486 and give me any insight on the problems you may have. I'll sure understand if you don't want to be bothered, but remember I... :worship: :worship: :worship: .
Thanks,
Tim

#4 ·
WOOHOO CADILLAC TECH!!! :golden:

welcome aboard, thanks for signing up :wave: You and everyone is always welcome here!!! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see some stellar information!!! :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.