: V on V owner crime

ahahnu
02-19-06, 07:47 PM
A couple of days ago I posted a new thread titled Ebay Bull, now located in the forum. As of yesterday, and today I have received a few- well how do you say not so nice emails from a fellow V owner in Arizona. He wants to come meet me for "lunch" tomorrow his treat. I know the likely scenerio is nothing however, its just not right. A couple other owners chimed in saying they saw the auction on ebay. Basically I just want to say to everyone- DONT BUY FROM UPSCALECUSTOMS. I hope I can get the support of the community to just not give him business. In his current auctions he shows an Escalade grill on the ground with his "700hp" V. Thank you.

M5eatr
02-19-06, 08:51 PM
Tell the Arizona guy, he hasn't a clue and that we don't do lunch on the east coast. Tell him you offer a nice wood shampoo after his flight though.

DaveBlk
02-20-06, 12:27 AM
Theres always low lifes who pray on good people. I really watch whom i buy of e-bay. a lot looks good but i know of at least 3 people whove been ripped off.

crowan
02-20-06, 12:54 AM
I wouldn't worry about the guy. Everyone is a tough guy on the internet. Besides, no one goes to New Jersey unless they absolutely have to. :stirpot:

CR

Chef
02-20-06, 01:44 AM
Not good at all. I just registered today and hear about a con in my own state:rant2: - Please let me know if you know where this guy works out of?

Culinary regards,
Chef

CTSV05
02-20-06, 10:12 AM
Screw him, like hes going to come there just to see you...lol

I know, have him meet you here when you come to get the kit installed!!
Hee hee

ahahnu
02-21-06, 12:05 AM
I know, have him meet you here when you come to get the kit installed!!

Thank you!! To top it off he wants to take me to small claims court over paying for his auction. People.

Please let me know if you know where this guy works out of?

Peoria?? Thats not Blitzer is it? Where the hell has he been? Chef, Welcome! this is a great place with great guys and HE doesn't belong here. I see you have got the mods a la kart already

ctsvett
02-21-06, 12:59 AM
I am going to close this..

Point was made... The word is out..

Reed