: Hippy....?

MMNineInchNails
01-03-04, 04:46 PM
Didn't someone used to/still comes here with a green '90s concours with the license plate "HIPPY"?

davesdeville
01-03-04, 07:08 PM
It seemed kinda familiar, so I searched for it. Search returned 4 threads, one was in the administration private forum (dunno if that's a secret forum or something, sorry if it is). I went ahead and looked through every thread there, informative I must say. Now it only returns 3 threads in the lounge. Weird.

gothicaleigh
01-03-04, 07:50 PM
<runs off to find the secret forum before we get locked out>

:p

...or I would if my searches would return anything at all. :crying:

MMNineInchNails
01-03-04, 07:53 PM
Yeah I was thinking it sounded fimiliar this morning because about a month ago people moved in next to me with that car and then I just realized the license plate this morning.

MMNineInchNails
01-03-04, 07:54 PM
hey gothicaleigh, are you excited about the 5th? hahah ;)

davesdeville
01-03-04, 08:18 PM
My ant has the liscece plate "happy" on her car, that must be why it was familiar to me.

gothicaleigh
01-03-04, 08:51 PM
hey gothicaleigh, are you excited about the 5th? hahah ;)

I tried thinking about what was supposed to come out on the 5th.
Okay, now I'm paranoid that I'm missing something important...

lux hauler
01-03-04, 10:41 PM
It seemed kinda familiar, so I searched for it. Search returned 4 threads, one was in the administration private forum (dunno if that's a secret forum or something, sorry if it is). I went ahead and looked through every thread there, informative I must say. Now it only returns 3 threads in the lounge. Weird.
:eek:

What kind of dirt did you dig up? :lildevil:
Was there anything good about me?

Brett
01-03-04, 11:43 PM
Sorry Lux, I'm sad to say that we like you :)

MMNineInchNails
01-04-04, 02:51 PM
I tried thinking about what was supposed to come out on the 5th.
Okay, now I'm paranoid that I'm missing something important...

haha. Manson's birthday.

gothicaleigh
01-04-04, 02:55 PM
Oh.

I guess I must not be as big a fan as you... I had no idea.

You had me worried that the new NIN disc was being slipped out early or something...

MMNineInchNails
01-04-04, 03:00 PM
You had me worried that the new NIN disc was being slipped out early or something...

Nope, know nothing of that.... yet. But you'll be the first to know if I find that out. Isn't he still working on the Tapeworm project?

gothicaleigh
01-04-04, 03:08 PM
BleedThrough.
Coming in March is the rumor...

NINE INCH NALS
TITLE: bleedthrough (NOTHING)
EXPECT IT: "Soon."

"The record explores loss and possible discovery of self," says Trent Reznor about the follow-up to 1999's The Fragile, "along with alternate layers of reality and perception set inside a nightmare you can't seem to wake up from; with lots of feedback." Reznor has enlisted Atticus Ross, Jerome Dillon, Leo Herrera, mix engineer Rich Costey and Rick Rubin to help mold bleedthrough, which will feature new songs such as "The Line Begins To Blur," "Everyday Is Exactly The Same" and "My Dead Friend." This time out, Reznor is introducing high-tech to low-life. "Computers, among other things, are ruining music these days," he says. "I hate the Pro Tooled sound of perfection and everything being 'fixed.' This record is most definitely 'un-fixed.'" And when it comes to touring behind the release, T. Rez is planning on reinventing the will. "It won't be the last tour over again. That person isn't here anymore." [JP]

3 song titles have been released:
"MY DEAD FRIEND," "EVERYDAY IS EXACTLY THE SAME," and "THE LINE BEGINS TO BLUR."

I promise not to Hi-jack this any further... :D
So... anyone find the 'hippy' Caddy?

davesdeville
01-04-04, 06:38 PM
:eek:

What kind of dirt did you dig up? :lildevil:
Was there anything good about me?

There was only mention of you, that was in the thread that KC started criticizing the mods/admin. I only remember it because I was mentioned right there as being one of the people who jumped in and started critisizing the admin (which I only did because I still think the no linking rule is wack).

lux hauler
01-04-04, 08:05 PM
Sorry Lux, I'm sad to say that we like you
Well that sucks. Not the part about y'all liking me but me not being mentioned much. :( I'll have to try harder. ;)

There was only mention of you, that was in the thread that KC started criticizing the mods/admin. I only remember it because I was mentioned right there as being one of the people who jumped in and started critisizing the admin (which I only did because I still think the no linking rule is wack).
Some of the stuff that you read 'behind the scenes' is unreal.
I can't believe someone left the back door open. :tisk:

Stoneage_Caddy
01-04-04, 08:50 PM
well that door is sure as hell closed now

reading what you two said makes me wonder what all is said in that secret squirrel forum

davesdeville
01-05-04, 12:23 AM
It's boring but informative. I really liked that CTS-V review that got deleted though. Wish I'd copied it..

gothicaleigh
01-05-04, 01:12 AM
Which review? If it's a published work, I probably have it lying around somewhere and could scan it for you.

<is a bit of a V fanatic> :D

davesdeville
01-05-04, 01:18 AM
I remember that at the end it said it was deleted "because they found out about it" - so it might not be published. And I don't remember who wrote it either.

gothicaleigh
01-05-04, 01:35 AM
Ooh.
I want it then. :D

MMNineInchNails
01-05-04, 01:51 AM
BleedThrough.
Coming in March is the rumor...

NINE INCH NALS
TITLE: bleedthrough (NOTHING)
EXPECT IT: "Soon."

"The record explores loss and possible discovery of self," says Trent Reznor about the follow-up to 1999's The Fragile, "along with alternate layers of reality and perception set inside a nightmare you can't seem to wake up from; with lots of feedback." Reznor has enlisted Atticus Ross, Jerome Dillon, Leo Herrera, mix engineer Rich Costey and Rick Rubin to help mold bleedthrough, which will feature new songs such as "The Line Begins To Blur," "Everyday Is Exactly The Same" and "My Dead Friend." This time out, Reznor is introducing high-tech to low-life. "Computers, among other things, are ruining music these days," he says. "I hate the Pro Tooled sound of perfection and everything being 'fixed.' This record is most definitely 'un-fixed.'" And when it comes to touring behind the release, T. Rez is planning on reinventing the will. "It won't be the last tour over again. That person isn't here anymore." [JP]

3 song titles have been released:
"MY DEAD FRIEND," "EVERYDAY IS EXACTLY THE SAME," and "THE LINE BEGINS TO BLUR."

I promise not to Hi-jack this any further... :D
So... anyone find the 'hippy' Caddy?

aww that sucks. There is this gay hardcore band named bleeding through that all the straight edge ***s love. I can't wait for the album to come out though. ohhhh yesah