: STS-V Coupe

SoCadillac
02-18-06, 09:12 PM
http://www.u-blog.net/homediouba/img/Cadillac-STS-V-Max.jpg

Okay, it's a Photoshopped V, but take away the wing and it's done fairly well.

Zorb750
02-20-06, 09:16 AM
Well....

Can we say RICE? I seriously HATE the headlights and the wheels and the wing spoiler and the side ground effects and the dark mesh in the grilles (instead of chrome mesh). All in all I think that car is ugly. Almost as ugly as an ultra-riced Lexus IS (as if it doesn't look riced enough new ... :bigroll: :nono: )

Seriously, that isn't the worst thing I've seen either. I saw a riced out BMW 740i on about 22" wheels a few months ago. I remember contemplating writing a note and leaving it on his windshield or door saying that this car was an affront to every BMW E38 7 Series driver in the world.

SoCadillac
02-20-06, 02:14 PM
Well....

Can we say RICE? I seriously HATE the headlights and the wheels and the wing spoiler and the side ground effects and the dark mesh in the grilles (instead of chrome mesh). All in all I think that car is ugly. Almost as ugly as an ultra-riced Lexus IS (as if it doesn't look riced enough new ... :bigroll: :nono: )

Seriously, that isn't the worst thing I've seen either. I saw a riced out BMW 740i on about 22" wheels a few months ago. I remember contemplating writing a note and leaving it on his windshield or door saying that this car was an affront to every BMW E38 7 Series driver in the world.
It is interesting to me because someone, in this case someone who is Russian, actually took the time to investigate the possibilities. This means the car is getting notoriety among others versus being a lumbering typical American outdated automobile. Rice, yes, but look how well the rice market is booming! Would I do it? No, but given some toning down there's an Eldorado in there.

davesdeville
02-22-06, 07:57 PM
^^What he said.

07slade
03-11-06, 11:25 PM
WOW those headlights look like the ones from the 07' tahoe