: Damn Door Dings!!

DopeStar 156
02-18-06, 04:09 PM
Does anyone know an effective method of removing door dings?

caddycruiser
02-18-06, 05:30 PM
There's always those Paintless Dent Removal places/mobiles. I've always heard great things about their work.

DopeStar 156
02-18-06, 06:16 PM
Hmmm... expensive?

Bro-Ham
02-18-06, 06:43 PM
Hi,

Paintless Dent Removal (PDR) is an effective and inexpensive way to clean up the dings on your car. Shop around since there are many people in the business and if there hasn't been a recent hail storm there are probably some pretty hungry operators who may be willing to cut you a winter time deal.

Good luck!

Dave

Adam
02-18-06, 10:05 PM
i think they are about 30 bucks. i seen it at auto zone once and thought about buying one and i think i will this weekend cause i noticed there is one on my CTS. you can only see it if you are looking down the edge and something reflects off of it, then its obvious and is a real nuisance (sp?) even though i cant see it unless i really look.

DopeStar 156
02-18-06, 11:23 PM
Mine has at least two on each of the side rear fenders. ****in' people... My dad's friend I had noticed parked pretty close to it in my driveway the other night and I found a nice new one so it must've been him that *******. I should make him pay for it....

Katshot
02-19-06, 08:01 AM
They work real well. I've used them many times over the years. Call a local dealer and they will either give you the phone number of the guy they use or they might tell you what day the comes to their lot.
You can try: http://dentwizard.com/
Or do a Google for others that might be in your area. I usually pay about $50 per panel.

DopeStar 156
02-19-06, 10:43 AM
Oh that's right! Dent Wizard!!! I forgot about them! My friend Red has a friend who works for them!!! I'll talk to him about it!! Thanks Katshot, I'm mailing you your reward dollar. Haha. :thumbsup:

lacmang
02-20-06, 06:34 PM
I heard dry ice and a blow dryer work well. no joke