: Embroidered V Headrests

CAR Motorsports
02-17-06, 04:42 PM
CAR Motorsports, a GM Licensed accessory and restoration parts company and Board Approved Supporting Vendor, is considering offering embroidered V headrests for the CTS, XLR and STS. The logo would be exactly like the V logo used on our floor mats. This ensures that your headrests will exactly match your floor mats by using the same thread, same digitization file, and same embroidery machine and that your headrests will seamlessly integrate with your interior and all of our other V logo embroidered items. We use our GM Licensed V logo. We have done these before for other cars at a price of $79.95, but might be able to adjust this price if sufficient interest exists.

Thanks,

Alan

rand49er
02-17-06, 05:03 PM
... GM Licensed V logo ... at a price of $79.95, but might be able to adjust this price if sufficient interest exists ... For all four? Or, per headrest?

hemkin57
02-17-06, 05:04 PM
$79.95 for how many headrests? Two or all four?

stkshkr
02-17-06, 06:29 PM
Will we be able to send the whole headrest or will we have to remove the covers (I don't want to do the removal)

AmesCTS-V
02-17-06, 07:40 PM
Is there a price to get them sent as a whole unit with new covers?

DILLIGAF
02-17-06, 08:11 PM
???????????????????????????????????

CIWS
02-17-06, 08:37 PM
Definately like the work of your floormats, and would have an interest in the headrests. Please let us know what you come up with for product pricing.

austin
02-17-06, 08:57 PM
>Is there a price to get them sent as a whole unit with new covers?

I would be interested in this as well. I would like to keep my stock covers for future return use.

byucelt
02-18-06, 12:19 AM
I am interested as long as I know how much.

urbanski
02-18-06, 10:08 AM
???????????????????????????????????
why don't you just call Alan?

DILLIGAF
02-18-06, 01:45 PM
why don't you just call Alan?Becuase if it's 80 bucks apiece,I'm not interested.And car motor usually does group purchases.And i'd like to know if he just needs the headrest covers.And I guarantee he'll post in here again and answer all these questions.:thumbsup:

Jay VDC
02-19-06, 01:49 AM
extremely interested! please let me know whats up, if i have to ship the whole headrest or what... i would like to know if prices are for 1, 2, or all 4.... please let me know jay@slackerstyle.com

rand49er
02-19-06, 11:18 AM
Hey, Alan, we froth 24-7 for mods. Alas, seems mod suppliers, though, are there only 9-5 M-F. Guess we'll have to wait ......................

CAR Motorsports
02-24-06, 12:15 PM
Thanks for all the questions. I'm working on the details and setup for everything right now. I will make a fully detailed post with pricing, timeframes, options, etc. very soon. We love helping the V crowd and thanks for your interest.

Alan

Kadonny
02-24-06, 01:36 PM
Thanks Alan, I'll look for these.

PS. I am the guy from PA that just ordered the V mats ;)

*anxiously awaits floor mat delivery*

BADAZGN
03-09-06, 06:55 PM
Just curious what the status of this project was. Thanks

CAR Motorsports
03-13-06, 11:47 PM
Just curious what the status of this project was. Thanks

Final details expected to be posted on Friday/Saturday with pricing and ordering details for the GP. The V emblems is just one choice available as ANY of our GM Licensed logos are available for embroidery. This includes the CTS logos for those Non-V owners.

Alan

Kadonny
03-14-06, 08:19 AM
Very cool. I am assuming that we take the current covers off and send them to you for embroider?

PS. Got the mats, love em. I can't wait for Friday!

CAR Motorsports
03-15-06, 11:09 AM
Very cool. I am assuming that we take the current covers off and send them to you for embroider?

PS. Got the mats, love em. I can't wait for Friday!

Yes. VERY easy to remove the covers. I had them off the 4 headrests we purchased to do the project in about 10 to 15 minutes. Even removing the whole headrests are easy as there's a catch that releases with a paper clip.

Glad to hear you got the mats and love them. One thing to keep in mind is that our headrest embroidery will EXACTLY match the logos on the mats (of course, this is true with all our embroidered products). To me, this is important because mismatched embroidery (different colors of thread, different sheens or glossiness, variations in the logo due to digitization differences or the embroidery machine used) in a car is gaudy looking. By using the same thread, same machines, and same digitization files, you won't have to worry about the headrest embroidery clashing with the embroidery on your mats. We had a mom and pop style place that did a few items for us once. Let me just say that the difference between embroidery on a $20,000 machine is very different than on a $100,000 machine.

Alan

CIWS
03-15-06, 11:22 AM
Personally I'm considering ordering spare covers from GM Parts direct (can only order the fronts right now, Lt Gray int.) and sending those.

NIK
03-15-06, 11:54 AM
Thanks Alan, I'll look for these.

PS. I am the guy from PA that just ordered the V mats ;)

*anxiously awaits floor mat delivery*

You will love 'em! Best on the market IMO!

Kadonny
03-15-06, 01:38 PM
You will love 'em! Best on the market IMO!

They look great sitting here on my office floor. All I need now is a car :thumbsup:

ctsvett
03-15-06, 02:07 PM
Are you guys going to sell covers already embroidered? I want to keep my stockers and have a new set (one of my stockers is messed up anyway)....

Package price? Black please...

Can you send me a picture to post (or post a picture).

Reed