: Looking for PAC Audio Aux Input

Lindsay Cadillac
02-17-06, 09:34 AM
Just like the title says...

Is there anyone that has this that has upgraded to the new IPod interface that wants to get rid of it? I have an MP3 player that is not an IPod. Might as well recycle if anyone wants to get rid of it... You can contact me through PM or at the e-mail address in my sig...

:)

trekster
02-17-06, 11:02 AM
I have one that has been lying somewhere in my room for about 6 months now. If I find it I'll let you know.

Lindsay Cadillac
02-17-06, 11:06 AM
I have one that has been lying somewhere in my room for about 6 months now. If I find it I'll let you know.Cool... Thanks

wildwhl
02-17-06, 10:21 PM
James -

You can have mine...I'll send it to you. email me your mailing address wildwhl@registeredink.com

Bill

P.S. - this week has been totally nuts. Did I get the information you requested back to you? I can save you a few bones...

Lindsay Cadillac
02-17-06, 10:30 PM
James -

You can have mine...I'll send it to you. email me your mailing address wildwhl@registeredink.com

Bill

P.S. - this week has been totally nuts. Did I get the information you requested back to you? I can save you a few bones...Thanks Bill... Just send it to work to my attention.

Lindsay Cadillac
1525 Kenwood Ave
Alexandria, Va. 22302

I didn't get anything from you after I sent you the sample...

wildwhl
02-17-06, 11:19 PM
Just put it in my pile of stuff to take with me tomorrow. It will go out early next week. Any further word on the Spectre bushings? Might as well threadjack this all to hell here :D

Lindsay Cadillac
02-17-06, 11:29 PM
We're expecting the Spectre bushings next week... I spoke to them earlier in the week and that was the expected delivery date. I'll be touching base with them on Monday if they are open, Tuesday if they aren't...

Since it's my thread, feel free to threadjack at will... :D

wildwhl
02-17-06, 11:47 PM
;) Sounds good

WW

Closer_2001
02-18-06, 11:03 AM
James -

Looks like there is an extra one here...I would purchase it.

Please let me know and I can send Paypal.

erictornwall@gmail.com

GOTTSPD
02-18-06, 12:23 PM
If there's an addi' extra one, let me know... I'd like one as well.