: New Floor / Trunk mats for Car Motorsports (one of our Supporting Vendors)

CIWS
02-16-06, 09:07 PM
I know some other folks on here have purchased the customized mats from Car MotorSports and mine just arrived this evening. I ordered them via phone on the 7th of Feb. so it didn't take long at all :) I went ahead and got the floor mats and the trunk mat to save a few bucks on shipping. Since my interior is Lt. Gray, I pretty much kept the mats that way as well (mat and border color). Looks like they did a real nice job with them and they came as I had ordered. :thumbsup:

sotxmike
02-17-06, 12:49 AM
Without a doubt, one of the best aftermarket suppliers around. Quality & service :thumbsup:.

Kadonny
02-17-06, 09:59 AM
I have to get these ordered. Hopefully will do it today.

I am still deciding about the trunk mat though, if I do get it I'll probably do it without the V logo.

V-SATX
02-17-06, 10:32 AM
Question:

Did they embroider your stock mats or are these brand new? What did they cost?
They look great though good choice!:bouncy:

urbanski
02-17-06, 10:39 AM
those are brand new mats of a thicker, better material than stock
look to the right at the ads ---> http://www.carmotorsports.com/

they will customize the embroidery to whatever you want.

Kadonny
02-17-06, 11:59 AM
Anyone with the ebony interior order these?

What color matches the carpet the best? Thanks.

CIWS
02-17-06, 03:01 PM
The best thing to do is call them on the phone (toll free call) and chances are you'll have to leave a message to be called back. They have the different possible colors for the carpets and borders on the website and will combine them in any combination you desire. They also sent me several samples of the different colors (about 2" squares) to compare to my interior / exterior before I ordered from them, just ask and I'm sure they'll do the same for you.
My total cost for all four floor mats with the added logos and the trunk mat was 379.85 with shipping. If you're not interested in the trunk mat, it's approx. 129.00 less. They probably spent an easy 20-30 min with me on the phone at the time I ordered to make sure to explain the possiblities I could go with and anything I might wish to include or exclude from the final product. Like Urbi said they are of a better, thicker quality than the original mats.