: Bought One!!!!

mayb2
02-16-06, 06:57 PM
Well, I've been keeping an eye out here and it seems like I'm gonna be the first.... Just bought a Black with Black interior STS-V and picking it up tomorrow afternoon. Giving back my 2004 SRX. Took a test drive and was hooked. I thought the salesman was going to have a heart attack on the test drive.

The Tony Show
02-16-06, 08:39 PM
Congrats! It's an awesome car, and I'm sure you'll love it.

SRT8/BMW
02-16-06, 10:45 PM
Well, I've been keeping an eye out here and it seems like I'm gonna be the first.... Just bought a Black with Black interior STS-V and picking it up tomorrow afternoon. Giving back my 2004 SRX. Took a test drive and was hooked. I thought the salesman was going to have a heart attack on the test drive.

Congrats! I almost bought one too...they won't let me test drive it so I can't do it....gotta make sure i feels right. I am very picky about chassis, suspension, tranny, smoothness of aacceleration....

If I am gonna give up my srt8- - it has to be comparable.

Let ne know your impressions...

harryctsv
02-17-06, 03:50 AM
Congratulations to such a great automobile!
IŽll almost get a little jelaous because the STS/XLR V`s will not be available here in Germany before spring 2007
Hope you`ll post some pics here.
BTW I think this driver`s car found it`s right driver (heartattack-salesperson):)

Harry

Kadonny
02-17-06, 10:11 AM
We will need pics and your driving impressions ASAP!

Congrats!

mayb2
02-17-06, 11:16 AM
Getting the car in a few hours.... I am no where near a writer of any kind but I will try to give my impressions after a few days. Thanks for the congrats everybody. Oh, that dealer just got in an XLR-V so those are trickling in now too.

Cadillacboy
02-17-06, 01:33 PM
Enjoy your new toy :D I am very happy for you as an STS oowner and it's so much fun to drive any kind of V Series