: WTF ... I just re-upped for a year & can't PM!!!

rand49er
02-15-06, 09:57 PM
Urby!!! Help!!! It keeps saying I've reached my limit. I've deleted some PMs and still nothing. Help!!!

Randy

DILLIGAF
02-15-06, 10:31 PM
Maybe the administration has it in for Randys?

wildwhl
02-15-06, 10:43 PM
You need the 2.6" pulley. This won't help with your PM's - but you won't be on here if you have it - you'll be out driving!

WW

P.S. better get a Maggie while you're at it :sneaky:

rand49er
02-15-06, 11:14 PM
You need the 2.6" pulley ...I can't tell you how MUCH I'd like a 2.6" pulley!!! But, until I get a maggie, it would have to go on my ... oh ... oops, is this a family forum?:tisk:

rand49er
02-15-06, 11:18 PM
Hey, MODS!!! I'm trying to PM Urby (or any Mod), and it won't let me!! Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

DILLIGAF
02-15-06, 11:22 PM
At least your smilies are working all the time.Randy out

rand49er
02-15-06, 11:32 PM
At least your smilies are working all the time.Randy outWhat, this smile?:banghead: Or, did you mean this smile?:banghead:

Heck, I just plunked down bucks to INCREASE my PM storage by becoming a supporting member for a year, and SOMETHING/SOMEBODY screwed up!!! I need to PM a moderator and ask them how a group buy works. If a mod doesn't answer me, I'll ask my questions "out in the open ... for the world to read"!!!!!!!!! :mad2: :lildevil: :sneaky: :D

rand49er
02-15-06, 11:45 PM
Okay, mods ... you asked for it! I warned you!!! Here goes ...... !

How can we get a group buy going for Florian's headrest embroidery guy, Grant? Does he have to be supporting vendor? If so, how does he become one? Is there anything else I/he/everybody should know regarding group buys? He's given some price/quantity info, and I think forum members would find this a really good deal ... I know I do, but I've not participated in GB before and do not know the ins and outs.

See, I warned you it wouldn't be pretty.:crying2: Aren't you sorry, now? :lildevil:

P.S. PLEASE FIX MY PM CAPABILITY!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Florian
02-16-06, 12:17 AM
I think Grant has to pony up some $$ to become a vendor, then he, like the other vendors here, can offer their goods to the forum members.
Or just be a sneaky bastard like me.

F

Dreamin
02-16-06, 12:51 AM
Okay, mods ... you asked for it! I warned you!!! Here goes ...... !

How can we get a group buy going for Florian's headrest embroidery guy, Grant? Does he have to be supporting vendor? If so, how does he become one? Is there anything else I/he/everybody should know regarding group buys? He's given some price/quantity info, and I think forum members would find this a really good deal ... I know I do, but I've not participated in GB before and do not know the ins and outs.

See, I warned you it wouldn't be pretty.:crying2: Aren't you sorry, now? :lildevil:

P.S. PLEASE FIX MY PM CAPABILITY!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn dude... stay off the blow when surfing.

Yes, Grant has to become a Supporting Vendor.
Send him this link: http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/payments.php
He sign's up to be a Supporting Vendor for as long as he wants.
That's it.

ctsvett
02-16-06, 01:42 AM
I will let the admins know.. there have been a few bugs recently..

I am sorry for the delay ((I was out having a life hee hee)..

We will fix this ASAP. E-mail me with further issues.

Reed