: Someone Kicked Gladys

Stoneage_Caddy
02-14-06, 11:17 PM
it was a pretty decent day today for me ....

Till i went outside a little bit ago.....

My car was kicked at work ....Today ...Sure wasnt there this morning , as i stand in the same spot at home in the morning and enjoy my morning cigarette. At it wasnt there when i left the mall as thats where i stood enjoying yes yet another cigartte. But when i got home ....there it is , i got the shoe rubber off before i took the pics (great wax)...
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b102/stoneage_caddy/DSC01665.jpg

I am livid ....Not more then a couple months ago i had all the dents removed , the body was literally perfect .....Now some jackass had to kick her ....

She was parked next to "her" car , i had moved it there well after she went in to work , as she wants me to park next to hers so she can see it every night (dont know why)...But i know of 2 guys that have been very pissy about me moving in on "their" girl. So you know im gonna be watching now .... so help me god if i catch them , they WILL have a matching dent in there ****in head , from my car .....(but whats the likely hood of me ever finding them? ZERO)

Till then , ive messed with the panel enough to get the hood open without hurting the paint ....Ill put a call out to my dent guy tomorrow , by friday i will have her perfect again for these jackasses to see ...Christine style ...

Im so ****in pissed right now ....

caddydaddy
02-14-06, 11:29 PM
I'd be pissed too! I found a nickel sized door ding on my '94 Deville about 2 weeks ago! I have no idea who did it or where it happened, but that's F'ed up that somebody can do that and just walk away!

Night Wolf
02-14-06, 11:32 PM
well..... that freakin sucks!

Be optimistic though and think about the bright side... a week ago we had the meet at the mall... and now... well, Gladys is still in a whole lot better shape then the '79. heh. See if ya had a '93, there would be plastic fenders.... ok, lame excuse for GM's quality control...

Thats just crazy though... so these guys like the girl, but she dosn't want anything to do with them, so they see you with her and kick your car? Thats just frigged up... well, its obvious as to their maturity level.

I'd say the Christine thing would be cool... and if you see them, well... just like in the Mafia movies.. the wreath and crest on the hood can double as cross hairs :)

gary88
02-14-06, 11:33 PM
Wow, people can be such asses. I hope you find whoever did that and tear them a new one.

gdwriter
02-14-06, 11:36 PM
If Cruella were in Florida, she'd be happy to go after the a**wipes who kicked Gladys.

"After them, you idiots!"

—Cruella De Vil, 101 Dalmations

Night Wolf
02-14-06, 11:40 PM
Well, if the '79 was the least bit driveable, I'd say take it out and go find those ****ers then whip some GTA on their @$$... woudln't have to worry about scratching the paint on the hood either :).

Stoneage_Caddy
02-14-06, 11:46 PM
Well, if the '79 was the least bit driveable, I'd say take it out and go find those ****ers then whip some GTA on their @$$... woudln't have to worry about scratching the paint on the hood either :).

thats still a heartbraker tho dude ....you know how i felt about that car ...but trust me , your doing the right thing ....

after this whole deal with mine , and what happend to yours im really considering a second car ....for now tho ill just do the Christine thing ...

DopeStar 156
02-14-06, 11:51 PM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y250/DopeStar156/1989%20Fleetwood%20Brougham/caddylights2.jpg

"Christine"

Night Wolf
02-14-06, 11:51 PM
Yeah, I know you really liked that car.... you never got the chance to take it for a spin either :(.

If you have the means, I would say a 2nd car is a very good decsion. I know from personal experience a GM FWD 3800 car is perhaps the best "car" to get for that... nothing fancy like 5spd or something... but amazing gas mileage, cheap to fix and repair, super easy to work on, and super reliable, plus a really nice car.. and very cheap nowadays... I'd say get one... find a decent one for even $500, that alone would be the deductible on the DeVille, if you have full coverage.

Stoneage_Caddy
02-15-06, 12:01 AM
no im still fairly close to pulling the trigger on that little fiero ....I mentioned the little bugger off and on so heres a bit of the story ....

I got back in 2003 from alaska. I was hunting for a car , a BMW or a G20. But ive always had a thing for those little fieros. I had took moms car to my grandparents and along the way i happend upon a white 1984 Fiero 2M4. I passed the little bugger up. And a few weeks later i had Gladys. Everyday on my commute to school id pass by the car. Its at the little run down car lot , they dont move alot of inventory. Hardly ever seen anyone there,middle of nowhere. But the cars get moved around once a week , so someone is careing for them.

The car is still there today , 3 years later....I still have yet to stop in and acutally look at the car. They want a bit more then i belive the car is worth , depends on how many miles is on it.

I dont plan to stop in till i have the 2k laying around and the space to have the little bugger around ....Till then its fine where its at ...Doesnt look like its gonna get sold ...

Ill prolly buy it this summer , and somehow find a way to drag it with me to cali

Lord Cadillac
02-15-06, 12:05 AM
Isn't there some unwritten rule that you don't mess with a guys car?! Was it like this years ago? Or is it just now that stupid kids can do whatever they want because parents can't reprimand them anymore?

Night Wolf
02-15-06, 12:06 AM
Ah... I see...

Fieros are really cool... my father has an '88 Formula.

Kinda how I feel about the Jeep, except it'll be my project/daily driver/everything else... all in one shot... it'll be so nice to own a vehicle with an unlimited aftermarket for once.....

Stoneage_Caddy
02-15-06, 12:09 AM
sal , we live in a world full of chicken shit cowards .....

yoosetobee if you were man enough to think about kicking a mans car , you were man enough to attempt to kick his ass ....

now ...some of you do know i moltov cocktailed a buick some years ago ....but that was after he hit me head on and left the scene , so its kinda diffrent ....i just felt he didnt deserve to drive anymore ....

Stoneage_Caddy
02-15-06, 12:11 AM
Ah... I see...

Fieros are really cool... my father has an '88 Formula.

Kinda how I feel about the Jeep, except it'll be my project/daily driver/everything else... all in one shot... it'll be so nice to own a vehicle with an unlimited aftermarket for once.....
thats sort of the idea too , is to find a 88 donorfor the suspension parts , all lotus stuff ..then eventually run a 180hp quad 4 for a powertrain , or possibly a supercharged "quad 4" from a cavailer z24 (97-99 i think), they didnt come supercharged but the kit is in the GM catalog

Night Wolf
02-15-06, 12:13 AM
sal , we live in a world full of chicken shit cowards .....

yoosetobee if you were man enough to think about kicking a mans car , you were man enough to attempt to kick his ass ....

now ...some of you do know i moltov cocktailed a buick some years ago ....but that was after he hit me head on and left the scene , so its kinda diffrent ....i just felt he didnt deserve to drive anymore ....

Woha... I never heard about that one...

gosh.. I guess I'm not in the circle of trust :( :)

DopeStar 156
02-15-06, 12:16 AM
Isn't there some unwritten rule that you don't mess with a guys car?! Was it like this years ago? Or is it just now that stupid kids can do whatever they want because parents can't reprimand them anymore?
In Pulp Fiction Travolta said, "There's nothin' more chickenshit than messin' with a man's automobile." Definately true. I do a lotta things but I never mess with a guy's car.

Night Wolf
02-15-06, 12:19 AM
thats sort of the idea too , is to find a 88 donorfor the suspension parts , all lotus stuff ..then eventually run a 180hp quad 4 for a powertrain , or possibly a supercharged "quad 4" from a cavailer z24 (97-99 i think), they didnt come supercharged but the kit is in the GM catalog

Heh...

I too was told, by my father athat all the stuff on the '88 was Lotus designed...

I have since been told by MANY Fiero club members that nothing on the Fiero was ever designed or built by Loutus at all. The only thing they used Lotus for, was helping them stick their paint to fiberglass... which dosn't make sense because GM has been painting Corvettes... well, forever... but nothing is made by Lotus....

I remember GM offered a Quad4 s/c kit... but it was really expensive, and really alot of money...

I know alot about the Quad4 though... back in my Grand Am days... my '91 HAD a Quad4... decent after market and VERY performance-tuned engines. Much like the Northstar, a Quad4 hardly looses any performance as it ages... 150k and they run like new....

If you are interested.. there is a guy on the GAOC club, really into modding cars and all electrical stuff... well, he custom turboed his Quad4 HO in his '95 Grand Am GT. The car runs high 14's, the engine has 150k miles on it and he didn't do a think to it. I got to go fro a ride in that car... very fast, and very cool.. Actually, I have a video of him running at the track... I can get his info down if you are interested in asking about slapping a turbo on a Q4....

davesdeville
02-15-06, 12:36 AM
In Pulp Fiction Travolta said, "There's nothin' more chickenshit than messin' with a man's automobile." Definately true. I do a lotta things but I never mess with a guy's car.

Nothing can express my feelings about this situation better than that quote from Pulp Fiction. :mad:

Jesda
02-15-06, 12:39 AM
This girl had BETTER be worth the trouble.

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/2518/studio114oq.jpg

gdwriter
02-15-06, 12:40 AM

Amen! Preach it, brother DopeStar!

You don't mess with another man's woman or his car.

Gladys qualifies on both counts.

Stoneage_Caddy
02-15-06, 12:42 AM
Heh...

I have since been told by MANY Fiero club members that nothing on the Fiero was ever designed or built by Loutus at all. The only thing they used Lotus for, was helping them stick their paint to fiberglass... which dosn't make sense because GM has been painting Corvettes... well, forever... but nothing is made by Lotus....

The 88 was indeed tuned by lotus , the controll arms and everything are much diffrent. Thing to remeber ishow easy it would be to do. The fieros ENTIRE front suspension is from a Chevette. Sounds bad , but the chevettes distant sister was called the Isuzu Impluse , of coarse everyone knows it was tuned by lotus. So some of the bts are already around. And was a matter of tinkering with spring rates and then coming up with something for the rear which was sourced from the Citation. Lotus tho , did indeed work on the Fiero , also remeber at the time GM owned lotus .....

Stoneage_Caddy
02-15-06, 12:48 AM
This girl had BETTER be worth the trouble.

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/2518/studio114oq.jpg
ha ....

if were talking about gladys then yes its worth the trouble ...as for the girl at work ....its already too late ....and im not real happy with the idea that this might be a regualr thing ....it could get expenive after awhile if i dont find the *******....

there aint much i can do about ti now unless i catch him ....if i do then ill have nothing to worry about becuse after a few weeks of takeing his meals thru a straw im sure his ataitude problem will go away

Zorb750
02-15-06, 02:27 AM

:yeah:

Seriously! You don't mess with someone's car! It's cowardly and anonymous! I guess these degenerates don't understand how we think. And I do mean they are degenerates.

It's like the 6 times the numbers were stolen off of the BMW, in the same general area too. What the hell? That isn't going to look so good on your Honda, kid!

People offend me.

illumina
02-15-06, 02:52 AM
Ho-ly shit Mike!!!

Someone certainly did that on purpose because of where it is. If it were on the door or something, I would pass it off as an accident. But because the whole thing looks the way it does, some asswad wanted you to think it was on purpose...

Playdrv4me
02-15-06, 03:32 AM
I seriously need to attend one of our meets. I keep missing those damn things. Sorry to hear about your car Mike.

JC316
02-15-06, 04:09 AM
I had some dipsh*t slice a tire on my old 93 blazer, that pissed me off bad enough. I can't imagine why someone would kick a man's car, if they have a problem, approach him face to face.

mccombie_5
02-15-06, 04:49 AM
Wow Stoney, hope you find out which of them did this and giove them a matching dent on their face. There is a one in the lower rear driver's side door of dad's Vectra from my stepbrother, who didn't like that my dad told him to clean his room. So he went outside and put a shoe in the side of the car. Dad was slightly enraged to say the least, although it did mean I had a Sony PS2 in my room there for a while!

turbojimmy
02-15-06, 07:18 AM
If you continue to hang out with this girl, I'd bet you'll find the punks. Hell, I'd use her as bait until I did find them.

If you do get an '84 Fiero 2M4 make sure the recall was performed. The '84 4-cylinders were the ones that caught fire. Lack of insulation around the exhaust manifold I think. I had an '87 GT that had the 3.1L V6 in it. It was pretty peppy. If you do get one, put a Northstar in there. They sell kits to do it and they actually do fit in there.

Jim

Jesda
02-15-06, 09:40 AM
Take your laptop to work and set up a wireless camera in the car.

axnguyen
02-15-06, 11:00 AM
Someone please explain the "Christine style" thing to me. It might be a funny story to tell my girlfriend, Christine...

Oh, and kick some ass :D

I~LUV~Caddys8792
02-15-06, 11:33 AM
Christine was this book and movie where a '58 Plymouth gets bought, fixed up, then some kids trash her, then the car kills the kids.

Anyways, yeah wow what a mature way to deal with your anger! :rolleyes:

I hope you find them and either run them down, or put a crowbar in the back of their heads.

"When Stoney finds out, the heads will roll"!!!!

Edit:
"When the shit hits the fan, I'll be sitting on the can"

Stoneage_Caddy
02-15-06, 11:40 AM
Christine would also heal herself , that the christine effect im going for ...theyll come out to admire there handwork and boom ...its gone ....

I~LUV~Caddys8792
02-15-06, 11:42 AM
:fan:

Need I say more?

axnguyen
02-15-06, 11:43 AM
Hhahaha, can't wait to tell my girlfriend...there's TWO crazy Christine's in this world! :D

Stoneage_Caddy
02-15-06, 11:44 AM
oh it gets beatter , relaized this morning we have security cameras ...and i have the ball rolling on that ....

looks like i may indeed find the bastard ....

im right now modifying this "ding king" thing i had laying around , and in a little bit ill go back out and see if it can remove the rest of the damage

axnguyen
02-15-06, 12:04 PM
oh it gets beatter , relaized this morning we have security cameras ...and i have the ball rolling on that ....

looks like i may indeed find the bastard ....

im right now modifying this "ding king" thing i had laying around , and in a little bit ill go back out and see if it can remove the rest of the damage

Sweet! Keep us updated on those cameras..:lildevil:

Stoneage_Caddy
02-15-06, 12:09 PM
so far so good , its slow going but im getting the rest of the damage out ...

not what i had planned for my day off .....but the effect tomorrow when she reappers and is perfect again should make him wonder

slk230mb
02-15-06, 12:11 PM
so far so good , its slow going but im getting the rest of the damage out ...

not what i had planned for my day off .....but the effect tomorrow when she reappers and is perfect again should make him wonder

You planning out the attack if the security camera shows the culprit?

Stoneage_Caddy
02-15-06, 12:31 PM
You planning out the attack if the security camera shows the culprit?
as always ...pretty sure ill just walk up to him , say "you know we have cameras?" then haul off and hit him in the head ...

tho im sure it will play out otherwise once i get this thing with the security camera thing going , im good freinds with the dealer manager ,shop foreman etc ......

slk230mb
02-15-06, 12:40 PM
as always ...pretty sure ill just walk up to him , say "you know we have cameras?" then haul off and hit him in the head ...

tho im sure it will play out otherwise once i get this thing with the security camera thing going , im good freinds with the dealer manager ,shop foreman etc ......

Just make sure your actions don't get video taped. :)

Stoneage_Caddy
02-15-06, 12:43 PM
yah i dont like witnesses , even the eletronic kind

Night Wolf
02-15-06, 12:50 PM
The 88 was indeed tuned by lotus , the controll arms and everything are much diffrent. Thing to remeber ishow easy it would be to do. The fieros ENTIRE front suspension is from a Chevette. Sounds bad , but the chevettes distant sister was called the Isuzu Impluse , of coarse everyone knows it was tuned by lotus. So some of the bts are already around. And was a matter of tinkering with spring rates and then coming up with something for the rear which was sourced from the Citation. Lotus tho , did indeed work on the Fiero , also remeber at the time GM owned lotus .....

well, I know on the '84-'87 Fiero, the front suspension, like you said, is from the Chevette... and the engine subframe is from a Celebrity.

I was told the difference in '88 was the short/long arm rear suspension and lots of other stuff...

and I thought for years Lotus tuned it, but then I was told by many Fiero guys, that it was false... guys that swapped 4.9's and Northstar's in their Fiero... from what I have gathered too, the general censes on Pennocks is that Louts had no part in it...

I dunno what to say... but I am very interested now...

Night Wolf
02-15-06, 12:53 PM
If you continue to hang out with this girl, I'd bet you'll find the punks. Hell, I'd use her as bait until I did find them.

If you do get an '84 Fiero 2M4 make sure the recall was performed. The '84 4-cylinders were the ones that caught fire. Lack of insulation around the exhaust manifold I think. I had an '87 GT that had the 3.1L V6 in it. It was pretty peppy. If you do get one, put a Northstar in there. They sell kits to do it and they actually do fit in there.

Jim

unless someone did a swap latter on... no Fiero came with the 3.1.... the only engine choices were the 2.5 Tech4 "Iron Duke" or the 2.8 60* V6..... then I think a rare pace car edition with turbo or something, but still the 2.8...

Night Wolf
02-15-06, 12:58 PM
To really go with the Chrstine thing... I'd say to install a remote car starter, keep an eye on the car and when you see them approach it, hit the start button! :).

Then while they are thinking WTF? go out their can charge their ass....

*IF* you are caught on tape giving a good ol' American beat down, since you said you are buddies with everyone there, the video tape could happened to be "misplaced" :).

Knowing the dimwits that such people are, they'll be back. Their time will be coming as well.

HITMONEY
02-15-06, 01:29 PM
Sorry to hear about this Stoney. :nono:

You still at Ed Morse in Tampa?

LittleB
02-15-06, 01:45 PM
Sorry to hear that Stoney :(

Stoneage_Caddy
02-15-06, 02:16 PM
Sorry to hear about this Stoney. :nono:

You still at Ed Morse in Tampa?

yah , still up at ed morse .....between the cheap parts and cute girls i cant seem to modivate myself to leave ....

spent a couple hours working with the damage , its mostly out , im left with a hard crease of 3/4 of an inch length and a pimple (im a little pissed at myself for that) ...pimples mostly out ....but to go further i risk paint damge , and ill take a glorified door ding over paint work ...i also removed the other headlamp assy and went after the bumper with some old school wax and a buffer , i thought the paint was shot from the florida sun but it came back to life ....

ill rool it outside and do a wash n wax , then roll it back in and change this oil ....

yah little b it sucks ass....

12 year old car with 150,000 miles .....i think ill deal with one ding .....judgeing by the cars i see every day in the 94-96 age im acutally still waaaaay ahead of the pack as far as cosmeteic damage ..and 2 of those had 6,700 and 17,000 miles respectively

illumina
02-15-06, 04:40 PM
Mike, if you'd like me to, I will fly down there for spring break and find the guy that did this to your car...I come cheap when this sort of thing happens, and when this sort of thing happens to a Cadillac, it'll be next to free. All that I would charge is that I can have a trophy of some sort...Like say a head or an eyeball...:D :lildevil:

Stoneage_Caddy
02-15-06, 04:52 PM
Mike, if you'd like me to, I will fly down there for spring break and find the guy that did this to your car...I come cheap when this sort of thing happens, and when this sort of thing happens to a Cadillac, it'll be next to free. All that I would charge is that I can have a trophy of some sort...Like say a head or an eyeball...:D :lildevil:
if i cant take him i dont deserve a cadillac ...plain and simple ....

fightin for my ladies (pural) honor is something that makes a man a man ...even if one of the ladies is slightly overweight ....all 4,000 lbs

but if youd like to fly down and have a ass whoopin party im sure we can even the odds if his other buddy comes along ....im surpised they havent destoryed eachothers cars since there also after the same girl ....

yet none have the balls to talk to her ...let alone walk her to her car every night ....and everything else ...

back out i go , gotta finish waxing the car ....so the blood wont stick ont he paint

addison_ii
02-15-06, 05:53 PM
if i cant take him i dont deserve a cadillac ...plain and simple ....

fightin for my ladies (pural) honor is something that makes a man a man ...even if one of the ladies is slightly overweight ....all 4,000 lbs

but if youd like to fly down and have a ass whoopin party im sure we can even the odds if his other buddy comes along ....im surpised they havent destoryed eachothers cars since there also after the same girl ....

yet none have the balls to talk to her ...let alone walk her to her car every night ....and everything else ...

back out i go , gotta finish waxing the car ....so the blood wont stick ont he paintDamn Stoney, sorry about the ding man. Count me in with you and illumina for administering some Caddy justice. I have some size 13.5 Converse Steel Toes :thepan: that haven't been put to use yet. :D And they look like regular shoes too!! Whoever did it doesn't have the guts to come to you face to face so they figure they will get the next best thing which is Gladys.

Kev
02-15-06, 07:41 PM
Whoever did that is a coward! A miserable, back-stabbin, back-shootin, no good, low life son of a ......................... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rant2::want::bomb:

Did I mention that I hate people like that?

LittleB
02-15-06, 07:43 PM
Whoever did that is a coward! A miserable, back-stabbin, back-shootin, no good, low life son of a ......................... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rant2::want::bomb:

Did I mention that I hate people like that?

Geez Kev calm down. My virgin ears :tisk:

HAHA! Just kidding ;)

gdwriter
02-15-06, 07:52 PM
Like Illumina and Addison II, I'd love to help you administer some justice. Cruella's grille is already broken (it was like that already), so she'd be happy to get all Christine on their sorry asses.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
02-15-06, 07:54 PM
I think it's time for some "rough justice" ;)

powerglide
02-16-06, 07:39 PM
Damned dude....