: Any way to get STS-V with stock STS wood interior?

jamesmbond
02-14-06, 09:20 PM
I like the STS-V looks and performance but that gray-looking wood trim inside is hideous! I know it isn't stock/mentioned anywhere but anyone know what the odds are of ordering an STS-V (and waiting a while) with one of the stock/non-V versions of the wood trim that look better.

SRT8/BMW
02-14-06, 10:09 PM
I like the STS-V looks and performance but that gray-looking wood trim inside is hideous! I know it isn't stock/mentioned anywhere but anyone know what the odds are of ordering an STS-V (and waiting a while) with one of the stock/non-V versions of the wood trim that look better.

TO EACH HIS OWN! i SAT IN BOTH TODAY, AND THE ONLY THING I DIDN'T LIKE ABOUT THE STS WAS THAT HIDEOUS WOOD TRIM. THE V- TRIM LOOKED GREAT.

blown black caddy
03-20-06, 06:27 PM
IMHO I like the grey look! That color has been used on the custom scene by 310 motoring, West Coast customs. and International motoring since 2002 at least. Cadillac has finally caught up to what they (aftermarket customizers) had already done several years back. I saw it in a few of their custom Escalades while visiting their shops. It's different. At first I said the same thing and then seeing it later it changed my opinion of it. Just my 2 cents.

BBC