: Valentines?

mccombie_5
02-14-06, 07:27 AM
So what is everyone else doing?

I'm seeing my g/f this afternoon, but it won't be for long unfortunately. Wanted to do something nice, just going to end up as lunch, not even nice enough weather for a picnic.

terrible one
02-14-06, 08:31 AM
Nothing special for me.

Jesda
02-14-06, 08:51 AM
Exchange of small gifts.

axnguyen
02-14-06, 10:17 AM
Sent flowers and chocolate to her work this morning. I'll surprise her at lunchtime by showing up with Chinese food. And this evening I'll make dinner for her, followed by a full body massage ;)

Oh, and I bought her this photo box thing, and put in some of our favorite pictures already.

Mbai2
02-14-06, 12:57 PM
I'll be taking my valentine's here cuz I'm classy like that: http://www.whitecastle.com/ValentinesDay/

Actually, I'm just going the bar with the rest of the singles who think V-day is pretty much the worst day of the year.

nickc50310
02-14-06, 02:08 PM
Hey Matt ill be your date at White Castle!! I love white castle!! :thepan:

Actually I bought my girl a tiffany ring and bracelet. I also got her a dozen roses and chocolate and tonight im driving 90 minutes to stay with her and were going to a nice restaraunt. Shes actually really pissing me off lately and I think it will end soon so im really just going through the motions. maybe if she shapes up ill stay with her. I love her dearly though! :thepan: :bighead: GAH LOVE SUCKS!!!

LittleB
02-14-06, 02:23 PM
Sent flowers and chocolate to her work this morning. I'll surprise her at lunchtime by showing up with Chinese food. And this evening I'll make dinner for her, followed by a full body massage ;)

Oh, and I bought her this photo box thing, and put in some of our favorite pictures already.

Aww that is so sweet....you guys are so damn romantic, you are making my man look bad LOL I got a Tiffany's necklace, and I LOVE IT! Sad part is, I totally picked it out and it wasn't a surprise. Niether of us made reservations in time so I am just going to cook at home tonight, and we will probably just watch a movie and then GET IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!

mccombie_5
02-14-06, 02:37 PM
I saw my girl..

I gave her the bear and the card and a single rose.....

She gave my a one in return, little stuffed toy thing with "I (heart) You" written on it, and some sweeties. All handed to me in a handmade and self painted paper bag, shes so creative.

It's hard for us though, we live about 25 miles apart, and her dad REALLY disapproves of me so we cant hang at his house, her mum doesnt have a place right now, so thats not an option, this place is too far for her to come (I'll go anywhere, it isnt so easy for her) and I dont have keys for my dads place, not that it matters because he lives an hour away on the bus, but actually only about 5 or 6 miles from her house.

Anyways, we met up, I had to see her after she finished school (her area has their half term next week, mine is this week) had something to eat, walked around for a while, found a nice bench with a view over the quayside and had a kiss and cuddle on there, and I took her home.

I cant wait to see her again.

Florian
02-14-06, 05:03 PM
Got my wife some flowers, and my girlfriend some chocolate.

F

mccombie_5
02-14-06, 05:04 PM

F

haha sounds like my dad :histeric:

LittleB
02-14-06, 06:10 PM

F

:jawdrop: :canttalk: :nono:

gary88
02-14-06, 09:16 PM
I'm was single for v-day today today, sad I know. Spent the day with my car, washed it, vaccumed it, and took pictures of it.

Stoneage_Caddy
02-14-06, 09:25 PM
Got the girlfreind (i use this term loosely) godiva , and a card ....she got me nothin , as i had expected , as we boath hate this day with a passion ...so she was never the less caught off gaurd that i acutally got her something ....

no one else has gotten her anything , none of the schmucks that talk all the shit that they were gonna get her stuff ....

she was most taken by the extra godiva peice , she loves the rasberry bar type thing , she was amazed i remebed the unit and got it for her ....i think she knows now that i remeber everything she says ....

more then anything once she setlles in tonight alone at her place she'll relaize how diffrent i am ...and thats the whole point of what ive done today ...

girls like her take alot of time to win over ....luckily im more pachent then i once was ....i use to give up long before now ....

Florian
02-14-06, 11:32 PM
:jawdrop: :canttalk: :nono:

All relax now, theyre the same girl....7 years now.

F

DopeStar 156
02-15-06, 12:57 AM
Alina came over, we sat around, watched the Asian channel and made fun of it and filled in the voices. Then we watched Addams Family and ate a buncha chocolate. Just like the old days!

peterb
02-15-06, 09:17 PM
Alina came over, ... like the old days!
Hey, that's such an amazing story - I really am happy for you!

Florian
02-15-06, 09:57 PM
Dope,

If you dont keep her for the long haul...then you will lend creedence to your name.

F

Jesda
02-15-06, 11:02 PM
http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/7417/ichewsyou9zq.jpg

JohnnyO
02-16-06, 12:00 AM
I got her flowers and a card, she got me an Al Martino CD (that's Italian soul music, if you didn't know) and silk boxers (woo-hoo!) :bouncy:
Took her out to dinner.

illumina
02-16-06, 12:09 AM
To Hell with Valentines day, to Hell with love, to Hell with anything related to being in love. Love is a myth!!!

Sorry for the rant, but at the moment I might as well dip my hand in chocolate and have at it because I don't have a woman anymore...:rant2: :(