: Speechless......

DopeStar 156
02-14-06, 03:22 AM
Today was the best day of my life.... Hands down.... Greatest day of my life.... I'll tell the story as to why. A few people have heard this story today so if you're reading this for the second time, sorry for the repetition....

Back when I was a kid when I attended St. Mary's Catholic School I was pretty much the least liked kid in the whole school both student and teacher/nun alike. A girl moved in and started going to my school. She was equally as disliked as I was so I started to talk to her. Her name was Alina. She had dark hair and wore heavy dark eyeliner and had this necklace with a little skull on it she would stash under her uniform. We quickly became friends. She introduced to me all of the music I listen to now and the whole goth thing as well. She pretty much made me into who I am today. We became inseparable friends and used to get in all kinds of trouble together for listening to bad music and wearing things to school like jewelry with occult symbols on them and band shirts under out uniforms which we used to flash to each other. Alina and I were simply two of a kind and cut from the same cloth. We used to bring a CD player to school and listen to our music outside during recess until we got caught one day listening to Marilyn Manson's Antichrist Superstar album and both of us got kicked out for being blasphemous. The school had a strict policy about that sort of thing and we liked to push the envelope as far as we could.

We both started at the public school that year and stayed there until 8th grade. Now in public school we were free to express ourselves and listen to what we wanted and wear what we wanted. We still weren't anymore liked for it by the other kids, but who cared, we were our own group her and I. We hung out after school nearly every day and if we didn't hang out that day we called each other on the phone. We even took parts in our school's play that year The Best Christmas Pagent Ever. We played a brother and sister role where we were from a family of bad kids, so we were told to just dress normally, hahaha. After 8th grade we spent the greatest summer toether and were all kinds of nervous and excited for high school.

That September we started high school and continued as we were, until one day she didn't show up for school. She didn't come in that entire week either. I called her house but there was no answer. Her house was dead, there was no one home and there never seemed to be. She never came back to school and no one was ever at her house. I had heard that she had run off with this guy she was dating and it baffled me as to why she would do this and not tell me. She told me everything, we knew everything about each other. A month went by, and a friend of ours came up to me and said they had heard something about Alina. He told me he heard her mom had said that she had overdosed on drugs and died. I was devistated, my best friend that I had known forever was dead. I went into a fit of depression for the longest time, wishing I could bring her back, looking at our old pictures and things like that wishing we could be together again.

Years went by, I've thought of Alina every so often and looked back fondly on our friendship and how much I missed her. Six years later today I went onto myspace and noticed I had a message from someone with the username "Uh*leen*uh." First thing I thought was, "No....impossible..." I opened up the message and the only thing in there was a phone number. I grabbed my phone half excited and dialed the number. When the other person picked up, I heard Alina's voice. I froze, the only thing I said was "Where are you?" She recognized my voice and told me where she was. I immediately got in the car and sped like a mad man to where she was. I parked and got out and infront of me there she stood. The second we saw each other we just burst into tears and embraced. I couldn't believe it, in my arms after 6 years was Alina, alive, breathing, touching me, it was real. She was real, and it was at that moment I realized my wishes had come true.

Still bawling I told her what I was told happened to her and asked her what had really happened? She told me that her mom's exhusband who was insane had found them. He used to abuse her mom so she left him and moved but he had found them and directly threatened Alina, so that very day they had to pack up and leave town. They moved out to her Aunt's in Pennsylvania to get away. Alina wasn't allowed to contact anyone because word might get out about her location. She told me how incredably sorry she was that she couldn't tell me what happened. She said all she wanted to do was call me and talk like we used to. She wished she could call me just to say she was ok and that she'd see me soon but was forbidden from doing so. In 2005 the police had captured her mom's exhusband and had put him away for threatening and abusing her amongst other charges, he won't be seeing daylight for a while. When that happened they moved back home but my phone number had changed since then so she couldn't contact me until recently when she happened to stumble across my MySpace page.

Now, here we are, we hung out for a good part of the day and didn't even come remotely close to catching up on these past 6 years. It's a dream come true, it's like we picked up from the day we left off. We walked around town past our schools and our old hangout spots. It was magical. No one has seen the dead walk like I have today. I've never felt this kind of happiness in a long time. I have my best friend back, back from the dead....

http://myspace-454.vo.llnwd.net/00411/45/46/411626454_l.jpg
‡Alina‡
1985-2000
2006-?

90Brougham350
02-14-06, 08:22 AM
That's a pretty sweet story Dope, I'm happy for you! I bet it was a bit of shocker to hear her voice on the phone! Enjoy catching up, 6 years is a long time.:thumbsup:

Katshot
02-14-06, 08:35 AM
With all the negative stuff going on about Myspace.com these days, it's nice to hear something positive about it.
I'm glad you've found your freind.

Boombotz
02-14-06, 08:43 AM
What a great story. Thanks for sharing.

96CADDYDEVILLE
02-14-06, 08:52 AM
defeinetly a great story, very glad to hear you caught up to her.

noahsdad
02-14-06, 09:01 AM
Wow Dopestar -

Even though the Goth/Marilyn Manson thing is WAY outside my experience and comfort level, this is a story that crosses all boundaries to touch the heart. Best of luck to you both - St. Valentine is smiling.

lux hauler
02-14-06, 09:56 AM
All too often we hear of peoples problems and the bad things that happen in their lives......it's nice to hear the good stuff that makes someone happy.

:thumbsup: Great story!!!

caddydaddy
02-14-06, 10:11 AM
Awesome story! :)

axnguyen
02-14-06, 10:22 AM
Dude, that's amazing. If you two end up together, this should be made into a movie :)

gothicaleigh
02-14-06, 10:36 AM
That's a great story. It made my eyes tear up when I read it.

:)

Elvis
02-14-06, 12:06 PM
I'm speechless too. Hope it works out this time.

Kev
02-14-06, 02:42 PM
Very very very nice! I like it!

mccombie_5
02-14-06, 02:48 PM
That is immense

You must feel on top of the world. Congratulations on finding your friend again. That's a one to tell the grandchildren ;)

Mbai2
02-14-06, 03:29 PM
Wow, that is an amazing story. My day has gotten better just from readin that. Thanks for sharing!

durrk
02-14-06, 04:03 PM
"speechless?"

Lord Cadillac
02-14-06, 04:15 PM
Awesome... Keep that feeling going as long as you can.. It doesn't come often!

Florian
02-14-06, 05:01 PM
you gotta marry her......if she does all that for your heart.

F

Sandy
02-14-06, 05:34 PM
Amazing! and on Valentine's Day. Marry her, don't risk ever losing her, again. Once is too much.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
02-14-06, 05:36 PM
Wow man wow! Like I said last night, this is a most amazing story! Something to brighten us up after hearing about Rick's accident.

Lets see pics of the both of you together!

LittleB
02-14-06, 06:26 PM
you gotta marry her......if she does all that for your heart.

F

Amazing! and on Valentine's Day. Marry her, don't risk ever losing her, again. Once is too much.

They have a point :yup:

DopeStar 156
02-14-06, 07:52 PM
They have a point :yup:
Haha lots of people have told me this today. I dunno, I haven't asked if she's seeing anyone but it would be so weird coming from me. I dunno how she'd react to that. But we are Valentines! Haha! I'm glad you all liked my story, I wish you could've experienced it, it was truly a great moment. It also happens to be her birthday today so I was over there before to give her a little something, I got her a ring with a spider on it and the legs wrap around her finger with a little purple gemstone in the abdomen of the spider. Nothing expensive, just a friend to friend gift. I'm very ecstatic she's back, it's like we're 15 again!!

LittleB
02-14-06, 07:54 PM
Haha lots of people have told me this today. I dunno, I haven't asked if she's seeing anyone but it would be so weird coming from me. I dunno how she'd react to that. But we are Valentines! Haha! It also happens to be her birthday today so I was over there before to give her a little something, I got her a ring with a spider on it and the legs wrap around her finger with a little purple gemstone in the abdomen of the spider. Nothing expensive, just a friend to friend gift. I'm very ecstatic she's back, it's like we're 15 again!!

That is so fantastic!!!!! Well if she is your Valentine then she probably isn't seeing anyone. Wow what if you are soul mates?! LOL

:shhh: What happened to your original valentine?

DBA-One
02-14-06, 07:59 PM
Good read

DopeStar 156
02-14-06, 08:04 PM
That is so fantastic!!!!! Well if she is your Valentine then she probably isn't seeing anyone. Wow what if you are sould mates?! LOL

Hahaha ummmm.... I never called her.... LOL! Well hey, something BIG came up!

We could be soul mates, who knows? Soul mates don't always get romantically involved though. I can definately say I love her but how can I not? We grew up together. You guys really think we'd be an item together?

LittleB
02-14-06, 08:06 PM
:yup: I do! I mean I don't know her at all, but I just agree with what was said before. If she does that to your heart....then MAN she is for you!

mccombie_5
02-14-06, 08:08 PM
The fact that all of this has happened, on Valentine's Day, after so long. I think it means something.

I do not believe in any religion, I am unsure of fate or destinry, but somethign this big means something surely?

I~LUV~Caddys8792
02-14-06, 08:14 PM
Yeah I definetly think that means something big too, kind of like that one movie, serendipity or whatever

davesdeville
02-14-06, 08:23 PM
Don't screw up a perfectly good friendship over that "love" bullhonkey...

Says the bitter bastard who just wrecked his car today... maybe you shouldn't listen to me right now.

gary88
02-14-06, 08:35 PM
Great story, you must feel like you're on top of the world today :thumbsup:

DopeStar 156
02-14-06, 08:46 PM
Great story, you must feel like you're on top of the world today :thumbsup:
On top of the world I think is a good description for how I feel. :halo: :highfive:

Jesda
02-14-06, 09:02 PM
If you guys had kids, what color would their hair be?

DopeStar 156
02-14-06, 10:04 PM
If you guys had kids, what color would their hair be?
Haha a combination of black, red, and purple. Haha she just came over actually we're watchin' a movie at the moment. :D

gothicaleigh
02-14-06, 10:20 PM
Haha a combination of black, red, and purple. Haha she just came over actually we're watchin' a movie at the moment. :D

What are you doin' posting here then? <slaps dope in the back of the head>

:p

Playdrv4me
02-14-06, 10:40 PM
That is so fantastic!!!!! Well if she is your Valentine then she probably isn't seeing anyone. Wow what if you are soul mates?! LOL

Nice to see some peoples Soul Mates actually love them back. The person whom I felt was mine kinda left me behind a couple of weeks ago. Stuff like this just doesnt happen to me :(

That was a great read though. Cherish her, I know what its like to lose someone and then have them pop back into your life again. I felt the same way about my friend, and then she walked right out again.

turbojimmy
02-14-06, 11:04 PM
You guys really think we'd be an item together?

That's for you to know and for us to find out.

Wait. I think that's how that goes. Or is it for me to know and for you to find out?

Nevermind. Great story. Only the truly lucky ones get them back after so long.

Jim

Jesda
02-15-06, 12:07 AM
you gotta marry her.

For the love of God, no! But be friendly, plug her, and make her scrambled eggs in the morning.

DopeStar 156
02-15-06, 12:09 AM
Hahaha! Points for trying Jimmy..... Haha we just watched Addams Family and she left a little while ago. Haha she even wore this dress she wore in high school that I always thought was bad ass. It's a knee length button up, long sleeve, collared dress in camoflage which she wore with two different pairs of platform boots, one boot black the other red, a trademark look of her's along with her blue lipstick which she also wore. Haha she did it for nostalgia purposes. :lildevil:

Jesda
02-15-06, 12:26 AM
a knee length button up, long sleeve, collared dress in camoflage which she wore with two different pairs of platform boots, one boot black the other red, a trademark look of her's along with her blue lipstick which she also wore.

Dude, I'm soooo staring at your woman... in my mind. Thats hot! :cool2:

DaveDeVille
02-15-06, 12:31 AM
Stick a fork in Dopestar....he's done!

DopeStar 156
02-15-06, 12:53 AM
Dude, I'm soooo staring at your woman... in my mind. Thats hot! :cool2:
:cloud9:

Stick a fork in Dopestar....he's done!
Haha I'm done?

DaveDeVille
02-15-06, 01:04 AM
Just an expression. I can see you two walking down the aisle, starting a family and settling down. Really, I wish you the best!

Stoneage_Caddy
02-15-06, 01:36 AM
Hahaha ummmm.... I never called her.... LOL! Well hey, something BIG came up!

We could be soul mates, who knows? Soul mates don't always get romantically involved though. I can definately say I love her but how can I not? We grew up together. You guys really think we'd be an item together?
second time you asked that dude .....quit denying it ....you know what you got yourself into ...i told you your up to speed on your game ....do whatca think is right ...the cards shall fall where they must oh mighty spiked collar one .....

DopeStar 156
02-15-06, 01:38 AM
Haha oh I see. Actually her myspace says she's in a relationship but that's fine. Hooking up with her wasn't my intention anyway. We're just pals and that's perfectly fine. I wouldn't wanna screw with the perfect thing we've had for years and years. Still I see where everyone's coming from with that.

DopeStar 156
02-15-06, 01:40 AM
second time you asked that dude .....quit denying it ....you know what you got yourself into ...i told you your up to speed on your game ....do whatca think is right ...the cards shall fall where they must oh mighty spiked collar one .....
Yeah I know once again sorry for the repetition, but that's ok. like I said, I'm perfectly content with the status quo.

Krashed989
02-15-06, 01:55 AM
Haha oh I see. Actually her myspace says she's in a relationship but that's fine. Hooking up with her wasn't my intention anyway. We're just pals and that's perfectly fine. I wouldn't wanna screw with the perfect thing we've had for years and years. Still I see where everyone's coming from with that.

You give up too easy... A LOT of girls on myspace say that they're in a relationship just to keep guys from hitting on them.... You should ask her in person to get a definate answer.

Great story BTW!

axnguyen
02-15-06, 11:24 AM
Yeah, I see where everyone is coming from, saying to marry her and such. But what's the rush? If you guys are really soulmates, and this was 'meant to be' then the pieces will eventually fall into place....

But I think you already knew that ;)