: Tiki Bar's are AWESOME!

danbuc
02-13-06, 09:03 PM
So, my buddy from school back in PA moved down here for classes over at BMW (I'm goin' to school for Mercedes just down the road), on Sunday around 8:30 in the morning. I helped him move into his place basically acros the street from me at 1:30. Right then and there, we decided that we were gonna build a tiki bar in his place (for future use of course). By 5:30, we were at the Lowes across the street bying lumber, and other assorted hardware items. We starting assembly around 6:00 and finished around 8:30. Today, we spent the afternoon getting all the stuff to finish making it look like a Tiki bar should. At 8:30 we were done. I have to say, it turned out pretty damn good for only two days work form start to finish. Now we'll have many enjoyable weekends to come...:D :alchi: http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c48/danbuc/tiki-bar-finished.jpg

I~LUV~Caddys8792
02-13-06, 09:07 PM
You're at UTI for M-B training? Thats cool!

danbuc
02-13-06, 09:38 PM
Well, I was at UTI.....went to the Exton, PA campus from Sep, 20th '05-Nov. 18th '06. Then I got into the Mercedes Benz ELITE program in Orlando where I'm at now. My buddy who moved down here went to class with me in PA, and he start BMW in two weeks. Since he just moved into his place, we figured it would be easier to build it at his place, since my place is already settled in and stuff.

Night Wolf
02-13-06, 10:08 PM
Heh, the same stove, range top and cabinates as in my apartment.

Thats pretty cool though :).

LittleB
02-13-06, 11:15 PM
That's awesome :thumbsup: