: My winter car....

Night Wolf
01-01-04, 10:37 PM
I don't like to do this, because it seems "rude" but I can't see having to upload all the pics and everything again....but anyway, take a look at my winter car.... I like it....

http://www.gaownersclub.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=19036

brougham
01-01-04, 10:57 PM
Afraid you're gonna have to upload them here or do something different because you can't see them there unless you're a member :suspect:

Night Wolf
01-01-04, 11:11 PM
ahhh that's what I was worried aobut, I had logged off and went to it, and it still worked....

Night Wolf
01-01-04, 11:12 PM
it's just a pain with this upload limit thing, I gotta go back, resize them and stuff, and upload them all on here......

..... I'll see what I can do....

Night Wolf
01-01-04, 11:27 PM
ok, here are some of the pics....

....pretty much, the car is ok, the underbody has some rust and rot in a few not-impoartant palces... the interrior is great, the engine runs pretty good (116k miles) tranny is good, the outside has a dent on the left fender, the bumper is pushed in a little on the right, the only rust ont he body of the car is behing the right rear whille, on the bottom, and on the very bottom there is alittle rot..... overall, it is a great car.... it needed an oil change bad, I replaced the airfitler, one of the rear brake lines was rotted out, so we replaced that, and the exhuast system evuentally became disconnected right before the cat (like running stright pipes exiting from right below you) it was LOUD...we fixed that... .but then I kinda ran over a small(ish) snowbank.....well I thought it was snow, but it was actually ice, and that messed up the clamp and stuff we put on there, so porbally tomorrow we'l fix it again...adn I won't run over any more snow banks ;)

I really like this car though, it is just a cool car...... for $500, it's great.... I will have some fun in one of the big parking lots next time it snows..... :D

Night Wolf
01-01-04, 11:29 PM
I also replaced the broken power antenna with a regular one, and have since put my Alpine CDA-9807 frm the DeVille into this....

Night Wolf
01-01-04, 11:31 PM
and the last..... alot of things are shared with the DeVille.... including the turn single stalk....

this gets pretty good millage too, 18-19 in slow, stop and go traffic, no tune up, proablly not the best fuel filter, and with me driving pretty rough (ugh....WOT often:) ) but i was just "testing" it out... next fill up, I'll drive easy.... plus it will run on regular (well, I filled up with midgrade, I will run reguale next though) and it has the same 18gal tank as the DeVille...... so it's all good.....

elwesso
01-02-04, 10:16 AM
You could always keep them there and use the IMG tags to link them....