: Flat Tire Today!

05 Cadillac Escalade
02-12-06, 12:20 AM
I was on my way home from a friends house after an excellent day of boating when I heard air coming out of my front right tire. I knew exactly what was happening and started freaking out. I just got my rims and tires around this past Christmas and I already have a flat? You have got to be kidding me. I was so upset. For all of you South Florida members, it happened on Las Olas Blvd. right near Andrews (in front of the Art Museum). Not a bad place to get the flat, but man was I mad. Anyways, I gave a call into my local dealership and they will have it changed on Monday. Worst part is that I somehow managed to puncture the sidewall so a new tire is necessary. The funny part is the fact that I was at the dealership today to order my new Nav. unit because of peeling buttons and a new 6-disc changer. I was complimented many times on my rims and later that day was the flat. Wow! By the way, the stock spare does work with 22" rims due to the air ride suspension. It actually levels the truck out perfectly so I can drive at normal speeds. Obviously I don't trust what they say completely since the tires were different so I took it easy.

Thanks.

Boombotz
02-12-06, 09:40 AM
That sucks. I have not seen any flats with mine yet. Going 2+ years. I will have to locate my key locks now as to I probably just jinx's myself.

slk230mb
02-12-06, 12:46 PM
That sucks. I have not seen any flats with mine yet. Going 2+ years. I will have to locate my key locks now as to I probably just jinx's myself.

You haven't rotated the tires in 2 years :hmm:

Boombotz
02-12-06, 12:59 PM
You haven't rotated the tires in 2 years :hmm:

We do. Every 6,000 miles. The wife brings it to get it done, I just don't know where she keeps it. Probably in her purse where everything else is.:D

slk230mb
02-12-06, 01:40 PM
We do. Every 6,000 miles. The wife brings it to get it done, I just don't know where she keeps it. Probably in her purse where everything else is.:D

Hahahahahah, just messin with ya Tom. :lildevil: