: Anger Management

FSU_Noles
02-11-06, 07:19 PM
How to handle someone else's anger...:lildevil:

A Philadelphia bus driver has been charged with assaulting a passenger.

Police said the driver tossed a female passenger into traffic after she yelled at him for missing her stop.

Authorities said Mario Edney, 53, grabbed a 52-year-old woman by the hair, slamming her head into a pole, opened the door and tossed her off the bus into traffic. Edney maintains a detour along his route forced him to skip the woman's stop.

http://www.wral.com/news/6907710/detail.html

Jesda
02-11-06, 08:22 PM
On some deep, dark level, I'm laughing my butt off. :)

Awful though.

JimHare
02-11-06, 09:24 PM
Yeah, you don't want to mess with a SEPTA bus driver.. most of 'em have criminal records, a lot of them are on medication, and all of them think Rocky is a Pu**y... :canttalk:

Rolex
02-11-06, 09:32 PM
There's always more to the story, but I'm not sure this guy has a good [enough] excuse to rough up a woman. :tisk: Something tells me the woman instigated this confrontation with her own physical force though. :want: The guy should have notified the police if that were the case :cop:. Instead of doing the smart/right thing he became a beligerant idiot and now he'll likely face criminal charges and lose his job. :helpless:

"Mario is kind and good man, loved by family and community, anyone that knows him," Melnick said.

Next time the little :halo: on you right shoulder and the little :lildevil: on your left shoulder are speaking to you......try listening to the :halo: Mario.

addison_ii
02-11-06, 10:02 PM
A similar bus vs car road rage incident happened here in St.Paul about 3 weeks ago. They blocked oncoming traffic for a while and almost caused several accidents.

FSU_Noles
02-11-06, 11:07 PM
Unfortunately for him and the woman he acted out what most of us only wish we could do to those "types" of people.