: new to site / floor mats

shinyescalade
02-11-06, 02:09 PM
Hello,

I'm new to this site and like it a lot - how's everybody doing? I'm looking to buy some escalade floor mats ('05) and want good quality along with an embroidered emblem. They also need to fit nicely in front and between the second row captain seats, because my third row seat is used by my kids. I've looked at US Speed and Car Motorsports and was wondering if you guys had any experience with them or if you had any other suggestions.

Thanks in advance,

Shiny E

Boombotz
02-11-06, 02:24 PM
:welcome: to the forums.

We have some members here that really like the ones from Car Motorsports.
I also like the ones from US Speed.

shinyescalade
02-11-06, 04:18 PM
Thanks boom...it appears the actual carpet material from both companies is the same (32 oz dupont). I guess now I need to find a better comparison between their emblems, binding/edging and fit.

'06 QuickSilver
02-12-06, 03:45 AM
Hello,

I'm new to this site and like it a lot - how's everybody doing? I'm looking to buy some escalade floor mats ('05) and want good quality along with an embroidered emblem. They also need to fit nicely in front and between the second row captain seats, because my third row seat is used by my kids. I've looked at US Speed and Car Motorsports and was wondering if you guys had any experience with them or if you had any other suggestions.

Thanks in advance,

Shiny E

:welcome:to the forums bro

umm , you might wana look at "custom plush lloyd floor mats", il save you the trouble and link you directly

--->>http://www.stylinconcepts.com/parts.aspx/partfamilyid/234/CategoryID/1/SubcategoryID/186

( at the very bottom ul see a yellow bar that says "click here to make mat selections" and you can go from there.)

i dont have personal experiance with these, but if i am to buy floor mats, il buy these, and actually im hoping to get them as soon as i can.

good luck.

Steelhead Jess
02-13-06, 02:33 AM
I got mine direct from dealer (gave them to me for cost since I bought the caddy from them)....they are very nice.

I saw similiar ones on Ebay for about $80 more than the $100 I paid for my set.

hcvone
02-13-06, 08:27 AM
I got a set from US Speed and Car MotorSports, I like them better. :)

Black Beauty 03 ESV
02-13-06, 12:15 PM
I ordered some custom mats from us speed. I really love them great quality, great weight I've had them for almost 7 months and they seem to be holding up well.

manny5700
02-13-06, 04:25 PM
I just got mine in from US SPEED with the logo and "ESCALADE" on them, just about and hour ago. I love them! perfect match to the rest of the carpeting!

mikeee
02-13-06, 05:46 PM
I just got mine in from US SPEED with the logo and "ESCALADE" on them, just about and hour ago. I love them! perfect match to the rest of the carpeting!Does anyone have pictures? I want to see how well they match. I have the light/beige interior.

shinyescalade
02-13-06, 10:08 PM
Thanks to all that responded. I checked with a couple dealers in my area, but they all told me that they don't have a "T" shaped mat for the second row captain chairs. How stupid is that? My kids use the third row seat and I want to make sure the area between the second row seats is protected.For those that said they like their us speed mats - is the emblem embroidered / stitched into the mat? Or is it a patch type emblem? Does the emblem look nice? One last question - do any of you have the second row captain seats with a "T" shaped mat? How does it fit an look? Thanks again - you all have been a huge help so far.Shiny E

PTC Sclade
02-20-06, 01:45 PM
I have the Car Motorsports in both the 03 Escalade and 05 STS. Absolutely love them with great quality and grrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat service. Highly recommend them. For pics see their website. Some of the early pics were mine on the Escalade.

Pifemaster
02-28-06, 12:08 PM
shinyescalade,

I am not sure if you found mats yet. I am selling a set of the Car MotorSports mats for the light beige interior. (I sold my 04 Escalade) These are their premium 64 oz mats, not the standard 32 oz mats. Unfortunately, they are not set up in the "T" format you speak of. They are 4 individual mats. You can see the listing here:

http://www.cadillacforums.com/cadillac-classifieds/showproduct.php?product=1271&sort=1&cat=27&page=1

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Thank you,
Robert Pfeifer

shinyescalade
02-28-06, 09:41 PM
Pife,

i believe i saw them in the classified section, but i have the grey interior and the "T" shape mat is what i need most. i actually ordered a set from us speed and hope to have them within the next week. i'll let you guys know what i think of them.

Thanks

Pifemaster
02-28-06, 09:49 PM
Pife,

i believe i saw them in the classified section, but i have the grey interior and the "T" shape mat is what i need most. i actually ordered a set from us speed and hope to have them within the next week. i'll let you guys know what i think of them.

Thanks

Sorry, I did not realize you had the grey interior. If they are as nice as the Car MotorSports mats, I am sure you will be happy with them.

Good luck,
Robert Pfeifer

RobertJoseph17
03-01-06, 03:33 PM
Hey pifemaster, I was just wondering what the bottoms of your mats were like. I was planning on buying a new set of mats, cause I bought the catch-all and I don't like having to screw them in, because they ended up just sliding all over the place. I like how the stock mats don't go anywhere.

Pifemaster
03-01-06, 03:38 PM
Hey pifemaster, I was just wondering what the bottoms of your mats were like. I was planning on buying a new set of mats, cause I bought the catch-all and I don't like having to screw them in, because they ended up just sliding all over the place. I like how the stock mats don't go anywhere.

The bottom is a "Non-slip foam back". I only used them for a few hundered miles, but never had a problem with them moving.

Possibly someone else that has used them for a longer period of time could reply with more input. However, I have not heard anything bad about the Car MotorSports mats.

Thank you,
Robert Pfeifer