: Another Caddy "poll"

1toycad
01-01-04, 10:38 AM
Where are Caddillac most popular?

East Coast?

West Coast?

South?

I live in the Left Coast and here Caddillacs are not as popular as other luxo brands, like Benz, BMW, Audi and Lexus.

What do you guys think? :confused:

Sandy
01-01-04, 12:50 PM
I think that you should add Jaguar, Infiniti, Volvo & Saab to your list, as well as Lincoln.

I think Cadillacs sell best in the Mid-West, followed by the "East". The "Status-Sheep" tend to migrate to Mercedes, while the Rap-Culture are solidly in Cadillac's corner. Many people lease, and that tends to keep them in one brand, over & over. Others jump from brand-to-brand. The two coasts are where the highest concentration of imports are, the mid-west and the Ill. Ind & Mich. areas have the highest concentration of American cars. Luxury car sales in Vermont; New Hampshire & Maine are almost nil. But, Subaru's look like they are given away free, just for the asking!

1toycad
01-01-04, 02:49 PM
Volvos are popular here in the Left Coast, so ar Linclons. But after years of corporate mismanegement, Saabs are hard to find, except in Marin County and parts of Seattle :crying2:

MMNineInchNails
01-01-04, 05:09 PM
There are a lot of caddys on the west coast, but i just went to vegas last week and there were tons of caddys everywhere.

davesdeville
01-01-04, 10:00 PM
In NM, I see more Caddys than most other brands. The annoying yuppies drive BMWs, a couple Jags now and then, a Benz or Lincoln here or there. I don't know about lexus or infiniti so much, cause they look like all the rest of the cars. There are very few Audis, Volvos, or Saabs.

Elvis
01-02-04, 11:08 AM
My bet would be Florida and Texas.

Allante North *
01-02-04, 11:14 AM
Lots of Caddy's here in East Tennessee. Yankees just love our cheap taxes and climate and move here and then call home and tell everyone else how nice it is. Before you know it the whole family is here. Lots of retired folks driving Cadillacs. Younger folks drive the *****mobile BMW's, Sabb, Volvo, Lexus, Infinity etc so called status symbols. Us good ole boys drive our pick em up trucks with gun racks and use the nice car to go to Wal Mart on payday.

PhillyCaddy
01-02-04, 06:10 PM
most of the caddies for sale online are either from Texas or Florida. very few for sale in other states online

gothicaleigh
01-02-04, 06:28 PM
Michigan here.
Domestics are the norm here. Surprisingly you see more imports the closer you get to Detroit, but even there most of the cars are domestic. Cadillacs are not uncommon.

Scrapyard
01-04-04, 08:08 PM
Lots of them down here in FL. Every blue hair and their sister has one practiclly :laugh: . But seriously. I'll notice at least half a dozen with in the course of an hour.

Allante North *
01-04-04, 08:34 PM
Hey Scrapyard,

I thought the blue hairs liked Buicks. Isn't Buick and Indian word that translates "Blue Hair" :histeric:

Scrapyard
01-04-04, 11:04 PM
LOL, I guess the French took over down here then, cause it's either Devills or Grand Marques.

Fritzi
01-06-04, 04:30 PM
cadis are defiantly more popular here in florida than in the midwest