: Awsome dealer service!!!!!!

DaveBlk
02-10-06, 06:53 PM
:) Took my V in for the clutch tsb . No questions asked. Car doesn't clunk at all anymore and they downlowded the new computer upgrade. Got to drive another V loaner and had mine back washed ,waxed and interior cleaned!!! Gave the shop forman and the mechanic $25 bucks each and told them to go drink a few :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Great dealer service and my car was back in 6 hours!!! That's why i've bought 6 vehicles from them and i don't care if i have to pay a little extra!! If your ever in western Canada travelling remember--- CAPITAL CADILLAC Regina sask.

Kadonny
02-10-06, 06:55 PM
Gosh its great to hear about awesome dealer service. Congrats!

urbanski
02-10-06, 06:59 PM
make sure to add them to the FAQ dealer rank page!!
http://www.cadillacfaq.com/dealerrank/index.php

heavymetals
02-10-06, 07:12 PM
:thumbsup:
Taking care of the people who take care of your car.
:highfive:

DaveBlk
02-10-06, 07:19 PM
Always remember -- Say a big thanks to everyone who does anything at the dealer for you and afew bucks to the mechanic, and the guy who makes the repair approval with the service manager--THE SHOP FOREMAN!!!! :thumbsup: Remember alot of these guys aren't making the bucks we are and won't be buying the V even if they want to!!! :worship: :worship:

BadCad
02-10-06, 09:45 PM
pay em of so they don't screw you? at our last dealer visit they screwed you while being nice to you all the way. so what it takes is a few $$ then...
i didn't think i was in a 3rd world country where that is the norm, which i expect over there. not to rain on your parade, but i do as little as possible with dealer service based on past experience.

heavymetals
02-10-06, 10:43 PM
Sorry you see it that way.

I see it as an appreciation of good service.

Especially if it is warranty work.

rand49er
02-10-06, 10:49 PM
Always remember -- Say a big thanks to everyone who does anything at the dealer for you and afew bucks to the mechanic, and the guy who makes the repair approval with the service manager--THE SHOP FOREMAN!!!! :thumbsup: Remember alot of these guys aren't making the bucks we are and won't be buying the V even if they want to!!! :worship: :worship::yeah:

DaveBlk
02-10-06, 11:12 PM
IT's only human nature!!! Have you ever bought a MERCEDES new. Even the salesmen are brainwashed to thinking there better than any customer !!! I just give credit to who has earned for going that extra for me when they didn't have to!!!!:)

austin
02-10-06, 11:36 PM
>Car doesn't clunk at all anymore.

I want this bulliten done so bad, but it says its not for the 2004. :(

DaveBlk
02-11-06, 10:52 AM
Don't Know if maybe they did something else but i took my car out again this morning and there is no clunk at all!!! I will try it again this afternoon when i can drive it hard without kids!!!