: Hey guys! My name is Waldo!

waldoaz
02-10-06, 04:23 PM
Wat up!
Im from AZ and attend ASU! This site is full of information! I love it! I own a 2003 Dodge ram! Ive always been a caddy fan and ran into this site after looking up information for the new STS-V! The thing I dont like about this site is how some members on here start trashing on me because of some wheel I have for sale! Im not here to scam anyone! My uncle just asked if I can sell them for him! I am pay-pal certified and everything! Other then that, I am looking for a good deal on a CTS! They are amazing cars and love the power they can put down with modifications!

CADDYBLACK99
02-10-06, 05:57 PM
Welcome Waldo!

Thanks for joining the forum! Please accept my apology for those here that ..."do-not-play-nice:banghead: ". They are only a smidgeon compared to all the rest of us here that truely love and share our hobby! The CTS is a very nice sport sedan. I'ts almost time to trade for a newer DTS maybe I'll take one our for a test drive when I start shopping! Good luck, you are always welcome here!

:welcome:
Paul

Boombotz
02-11-06, 12:35 AM
:welcome: to the forums. I am glad you found us here. Sorry to hear about your other welcome here. It is a big community and we have a few bad apples in the bunch, but most of us are very friendly and we have some with alot of knowledge. Hopefully we see yoou soon in a CTS.