: Got New Tranny today and have 5th grear back

homer403
02-09-06, 11:18 PM
Got a new tranny today and man.. does it make a difference :thumbsup: . couldn't believe it. The old tranny locked me out of 5th gear at times on the highway and keep getting more consistent. Was the tranny redesigned???

ace996
02-09-06, 11:57 PM
Awesome...at least some of us are being taken care of....good for you!!!!
-ace

LV_V
02-10-06, 05:50 AM
Got a new tranny today and man.. does it make a difference :thumbsup: . couldn't believe it. The old tranny locked me out of 5th gear at times on the highway and keep getting more consistent. Was the tranny redesigned???

What did you explain to the service advisor as the symptoms to warrant the tranny replacement? When I try and explain my tranny probs, they just tell me its "normal" haha. F'ers.

Lindsay Cadillac
02-10-06, 06:30 AM
Got a new tranny today and man.. does it make a difference :thumbsup: . couldn't believe it. The old tranny locked me out of 5th gear at times on the highway and keep getting more consistent. Was the tranny redesigned???I didn't think you were coming in until this morning... Good thing we washed it yesterday...

CVP33
02-10-06, 05:57 PM
I didn't think you were coming in until this morning... Good thing we washed it yesterday...

I wonder why everyone brags about Lindsay's service? Oh, nevermind. :banghead:

02-10-06, 06:10 PM
I wonder why everyone brags about Lindsay's service? Oh, nevermind. :banghead:

you have an ugly avatar :) . And.....I see you have returned to a slower color. :horse:

CVP33
02-10-06, 07:13 PM
you have an ugly avatar :) . And.....I see you have returned to a slower color. :horse:

You have a stupid screen name (phone number, area code 410) and I can't argue with the other statement. :histeric:

02-11-06, 12:42 PM
You have a stupid screen name (phone number, area code 410) and I can't argue with the other statement. :histeric:

zoiks. I apologize in advance for all the nasty calls that the poor bastard in 410-land (Maryland?) is gonna get now.