: Noob from Rochester,NY

Fat AL
02-09-06, 10:37 PM
whats up everyone, figured id drop in and introduce myself. im currently in the market for a late 90s deville, hopefully ill be in one within a week or so if all goes well. Test drove one this afternoon and i was impressed with the ride(im used to suvs).I own a 79 coupe deville already but it needs some work and the timing for me to keep it isent right so i gotta sell it.anyways just droppin in and sayin hello, take it easy

Night Wolf
02-09-06, 10:47 PM
Check it out... a fellow Noo Yawker *AND* '79 owner :).

Welcome! Lets see some pictures of that Coupe :)

Mid-Hudson valley region? That was me.... before I moved to Florida back in September :).

Fat AL
02-09-06, 10:49 PM
trust me u dont want to see pics of the coupe, ha,the previous owner cut the top off to make it a convertible and never finished the job so the interior rotted out and we would need to fabricate a top of some sorts. with a a few grand into it yea it could be somethin special but id rather devote my time and money to the next caddy i get. eventually tho i plan on gettin another 79

Night Wolf
02-09-06, 10:57 PM
ah gosh....

lol....

Well, I have seen some '79 Coupe convertibles done by Coach Builders Ltd. And they do look pretty nice....

my '79 is a Sedan DeVille d'Elegance :).

slk230mb
02-10-06, 12:17 AM
Rochester, ehhh. One of my apartmentmates is from Spencerport. Glad to have you aboard. :welcome:

CADDYBLACK99
02-10-06, 11:19 AM
Welcome Al!

thanks for dropping by to say hello!
I'm sure you know but here is a link you might find useful:
What to look for when buying a used Caddy (http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5880)

:welcome:
Paul