: Interesting Paint Job

DopeStar 156
02-09-06, 09:05 PM
I spotted this car at my school today. It's an HT4100 Brougham because it had the fuel data thing in it and the seats were the older style from the early/mid 80's. Car was lime green with 100 spokes. Not too bad looking, the color went well with the top and interior.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y250/DopeStar156/limegreencaddy.jpg

caddycruiser
02-09-06, 09:24 PM
WOW...definately eye-catching...and suprisingly, not nearly as hideous as some I've seen.

N0DIH
02-09-06, 09:34 PM
If that is what you call it....

eldorado99
02-09-06, 11:18 PM
Not too bad looking, personally I still like the split headlights better on Broughams though.

BluEyes
02-10-06, 12:33 AM
hmmmm, not bad. I like it.
Saw a newer Caprice on CarDomain that the owner called "The Incredible Hulk". Yup, the car was painted just like the Hulk, pretty close to that color actually.

Personally, I wish I had a car to paint "Road cone orange". You know, that bright neon orange spraypaint they sell? Have a glow-in-the-dark car.

ElDawgg 2G
02-10-06, 01:28 AM
Hello...

Here's a pic someone sent me...another interesting paint job.
Not a RWD but I kinda like it.

DopeStar 156
02-10-06, 01:32 AM
Not too bad looking, personally I still like the split headlights better on Broughams though.
Yeah I like the older fronts better too. He didn't change the back, it still had the red taillights and I don't think the body moulding went all the way around. Just around the front bumper. That lime green's not a shabby color, especially with the tan interior.

supasweetride
02-10-06, 11:34 AM
OMG I love that paint color!!! I whant to paint my Brougham some shade of green! But yea that coor is sweet!!

Night Wolf
02-10-06, 12:41 PM
wow... I was never a fan of puke green....

also not really a fan of the '90-'92 nose swap... its so common.... but then I guess it woudln't be "hip" if it was left with the origanal nose....

BLACK would be so much better :).

Night Wolf
02-10-06, 12:44 PM
Hmm, maybe its not puke green... its more like spazim tye dye green :).

I~LUV~Caddys8792
02-10-06, 02:17 PM
It's kind of like Mopar's "sassy sass green" they used on the 70-71 Cudas

DopeStar 156
02-10-06, 02:28 PM
It's straight up lime green in person. No it's not a great color for that car but it doesn't look too bad as opposed to some of the colors I've seen. It was all original except the nose, wheels, and the paint though. If I ever run into the owner since this was taken at school I'll have to ask him about it.

Adam
02-10-06, 05:56 PM
hmmm, for some odd reason that car looks familiar. there was a guy i knew who had a 85 Lincoln Town car painted the same color but with different wheels and said he would be doing the same to his 84 Fleetwood Brougham. i wonder... i havent seen him in a couple months. told me he was putting wires on it too... is the interior white by chance? i seen it before he painted it and he had redone the interior white. if it is then i know him, if not then its just a strange coincidence. also, i cant tell from the pic but does it have gold pinstriping on the hood/ body/ trunk? he did the same to his TC and if it is him it would be on there.

DopeStar 156
02-10-06, 06:23 PM
The interior's tan. This was taken at my college in NJ, I doubt it's the same guy, no pinstripes of anykind.

Adam
02-10-06, 07:39 PM
The interior's tan. This was taken at my college in NJ, I doubt it's the same guy, no pinstripes of anykind.

well he did move away and i dont know where to but no it isnt him. his interior is white and he has pinstripes. cool, well where do you go to college rich boy :D ?

DopeStar 156
02-11-06, 01:03 AM
Hahaha richboy?!? LOL! Dude I'm so poor it's depressing. LOL! WPUNJ!