: UUC Installed Today

V-SATX
02-09-06, 08:23 PM
I just picked up my V from the shop with the new UUC installed. This is a must do mod for the V. The crisp clean shifting is such thrill. The rubber bushings showed a significant amount of wear for only 1700 miles. Many thanks to the boys at Lindsay Cadillac for there superior service in shipping the shifter and bushings next day air. Great service from these gentlemen.

Now, lets move on to my intake, header and exhaust system decision.:bomb:

heavymetals
02-09-06, 08:33 PM
HA HA!

YOUR DOOMED! :canttalk:

Welcome to mod hell.. :eek:

"Ain't it cool"? :thumbsup:

V-SATX
02-09-06, 08:40 PM
I have not had this much fun in a long time. I am going to have to work out a deal with URB when the wife kicks me out the back door. She could not understand why someone would pay 400 for a metal rod and two polyurethane bushings. Now how do I sneak the headers, exhaust, tune and maybe the maggie?:stirpot:

urbanski
02-09-06, 08:43 PM
lol

who did it?

heavymetals
02-09-06, 08:58 PM
I have not had this much fun in a long time. I am going to have to work out a deal with URB when the wife kicks me out the back door. She could not understand why someone would pay 400 for a metal rod and two polyurethane bushings. Now how do I sneak the headers, exhaust, tune and maybe the maggie?:stirpot:

Well I remember having to keep a motorcycle at someone elses house because my parents would have flipped out.

Try sulking :violin:

Or begging (I usually save that one for sex though).:crying:

V-SATX
02-09-06, 09:02 PM
Urb,

Quality Car Care, Babcock and Dezavala. Small shop, the owner owns a 03 Vette. $200.