: Stolen Headlights!!

loanman
02-09-06, 04:54 PM
I woke up Tuesday morning 2/7/06 walked out to my escalade parked in the driveway and some f*#@'n idiot stole my headlights! Not exactly a professional job either! They took a crow bar and put it between the top of the light and the hood then pryed them out! wrecked my hood, broke the grill, wrecked the bumper all for some headlights? They didn't even get the whole passenger side light only half as it must of broke when they were prying out. Really pissed me off as I just cleared them! Insurance covers it but they did 5400.00 worth of damage and I still have to pay the 500 deductable and rental car! I actually had an appointment with Cadillac to finish some warranty work that morning and when I called to tell them I would not be making it in they told me that 2 other escalades had the same thing happen that same night! What the f*#@! I live in Roseville, CA so if someone happens to hear anything let me know, I won't even tell the police I want to handle this one MYSELF! :bomb:

jrs05caddyext
02-09-06, 05:20 PM
Damn. Good luck. Any pics or you ride?

05 Cadillac Escalade
02-09-06, 09:56 PM
Sorry to hear that man. I don't understand why people can't leave someone elses stuff alone. It really makes me mad. Let me know how it turns out.

Thanks.

jordan00escalade
02-09-06, 10:19 PM
I live in San Mateo.. Lastnight I was going to close the garage and as I opened the door I seen two subjects run toward the driveway dressed in all black.. I jumped back closed and locked the door and told wifey to call the law. I went into the kitchen cabinet and grabbed my flashlight, so I could see a little better and went back to clear the area. They were gone and the police came and took a report. Thing is we were home with alll the lights on, and talking back and forth from the kitchen to the back bedroom. The subject had to be literally standing 3-5 feet away from my wifey on the other side of the door. In my garage I have a speaker box with 2 12" subs sitting on 4 escalade rim and tires.. other car stereo equipment, tv's and computers.. They didn't touch anything... Maybe that guy was a lookout and they were going to steal one of our trucks.. I don't know. If they were coming to steal stuff I figured knowing we were home they would have just grabbed what they could and ran.. Wasn't the case though. Not sure what to think, but just be safe and lock your doors, and make sure your home is secure.

slk230mb
02-09-06, 10:24 PM
A few summers ago when I was at the dealership all the 03s and 04s were missing their headlights. I asked what was going on and they told me that when the first guy got in that morning that 2 guys were stealing all the headlights and ballasts. Since my truck was parked outside over night I asked if mine had been removed to which they replied that the four 02s on the lot were ignored. Smart theifs, they knew which ones had HID and which didn't. The theifs weren't quite fast enough as they got caught.

Rolex
02-09-06, 10:47 PM
Seems to me these idiots probably damaged the headlights as much as they damaged the sheet metal on your Lade. Sorry to hear you got hit. The more I read these threads, the more aware I become that I could be hit at any time. I just had my stereo upgraded this week, which I believe makes my Lade a more attractive target. There's nothing worse than a thief.

loanman
02-09-06, 11:15 PM
I live in San Mateo.. Lastnight I was going to close the garage and as I opened the door I seen two subjects run toward the driveway dressed in all black.. I jumped back closed and locked the door and told wifey to call the law. I went into the kitchen cabinet and grabbed my flashlight, so I could see a little better and went back to clear the area. They were gone and the police came and took a report. Thing is we were home with alll the lights on, and talking back and forth from the kitchen to the back bedroom. The subject had to be literally standing 3-5 feet away from my wifey on the other side of the door. In my garage I have a speaker box with 2 12" subs sitting on 4 escalade rim and tires.. other car stereo equipment, tv's and computers.. They didn't touch anything... Maybe that guy was a lookout and they were going to steal one of our trucks.. I don't know. If they were coming to steal stuff I figured knowing we were home they would have just grabbed what they could and ran.. Wasn't the case though. Not sure what to think, but just be safe and lock your doors, and make sure your home is secure.

Funny thing is I have 24 inch rims and about 3k worth of stereo equip, the insurance adjuster didn't even believe me at first said that he had never seen this before and asked if they stole why didn't they take your rims? I had him call the caddy dealer and they verified that the other 2 trucks had their lights missing as well. What a jack A*@!

Synergetic
02-10-06, 12:46 AM
I woke up Tuesday morning 2/7/06 walked out to my escalade parked in the driveway and some f*#@'n idiot stole my headlights! Not exactly a professional job either! They took a crow bar and put it between the top of the light and the hood then pryed them out! wrecked my hood, broke the grill, wrecked the bumper all for some headlights? They didn't even get the whole passenger side light only half as it must of broke when they were prying out. Really pissed me off as I just cleared them! Insurance covers it but they did 5400.00 worth of damage and I still have to pay the 500 deductable and rental car! I actually had an appointment with Cadillac to finish some warranty work that morning and when I called to tell them I would not be making it in they told me that 2 other escalades had the same thing happen that same night! What the f*#@! I live in Roseville, CA so if someone happens to hear anything let me know, I won't even tell the police I want to handle this one MYSELF! :bomb:

Roseville is where I live!! Why haven't I seen you around?
Also, what color is your lade and what kind of 24's are on it? Maybe i've seen you around.

loanman
02-10-06, 12:57 AM
Roseville is where I live!! Why haven't I seen you around?
Also, what color is your lade and what kind of 24's are on it? Maybe i've seen you around.

I have a black 03. 2/3 drop with MT100 24's on it with a black oem grill and cleared headlights. I am in west Roseville, what part are you from? If your around Roseville I hope your lade is inside since 3 people within 10 miles of here got hit in the same night! Keep your eyes and ears peeled and let me know if you hear anything!

jordan00escalade
02-10-06, 01:22 AM
Yea I just put some 22's on mine a couple weeks ago, and have an indash monitor. I was going to put some money in my system (2 12" W6v2 subs) with some of my income money.. I just lost all interest in doing so. I actually went to the gun store today and put a Glock 40. on hold. It will take a few weeks to clear.. Background checks, gun handler license.. Tests I had to take at the gun store. I don't know if it was the lade they were after or not.. If you shoot some one it doesn't matter if your in the right or not, the weapon must be registered, or you'll be facing felony charges.. To a point where you can't protect your home and family anymore with all the laws. I'm prior military so I hope they can put a rush on the clearance. Just happen lastnight and I'm still kinda on the edge.

hcvone
02-10-06, 09:04 AM
That sucks :( after prying them out they will not be any good to use, stupid people just out doing damage. :(

Synergetic
02-10-06, 12:15 PM
I have a black 03. 2/3 drop with MT100 24's on it with a black oem grill and cleared headlights. I am in west Roseville, what part are you from? If your around Roseville I hope your lade is inside since 3 people within 10 miles of here got hit in the same night! Keep your eyes and ears peeled and let me know if you hear anything!

You haven't missed me man. I got blue and black two tone paint job, cut up with silver tribal flames with ghosted caddi emblems within the silver flames. Tinted windows all around with vinyl stickers. 24's, Trenz grille with original Caddi emblem from stock grille. Full AWD air ride system.

I'll be at Autorama this weekend. I'm surprised my truck hasn't been hit! However, it does stay in the garage. And i'm right off Douglas Blvd. if you know where that is, more towards Granite Bay'ish.

I may have seen you around, just don't remember. Sorry about your Escalade, thats too bad. I was working on the Escalade last night in the garage and kept my eye on the street for anybody suspicious. I'll pull out my own crow bar to take care of these fools.

loanman
02-10-06, 12:25 PM
You haven't missed me man. I got blue and black two tone paint job, cut up with silver flames with ghosted caddi emblems within the silver flames. Tinted windows all around with vinyl stickers. 24's, Trenz grille with original Caddi emblem from stock grille.

I'll be at Autorama this weekend. I'm surprised my truck hasn't been hit! However, it does stay in the garage. And i'm right off Douglas Blvd. if you know where that is, more towards Granite Bay'ish.

I may have seen you around, just don't remember. Sorry about your Escalade, thats too bad. I was working on the Escalade last night in the garage and kept my eye on the street for anybody suspicious. I'll pull out my own crow bar to take care of these fools.

I work in Granite Bay right off of Auburn Folsom rd. across the street from the Post office. I have not seen you drive your lade but seen pictures of it on the forum, Very nice! I think that I heard about your truck from the guys at BC fabrications, If I remember right they said they did your suspension work. Sounds like all the lades that got hit were out here ( I live right by woodcreek oaks golf course) and the lady that got hit was in rocklin about 5 mi from me and the other guy was close to Lincoln. Keep your ride in the garage, I am cleaning mine out this weekend to make room for it when it gets back from Gamboas body shop!

Synergetic
02-10-06, 12:43 PM
Right accross from the post office. Thats very close to me, like 2 min. And yes, BC Fabrication does all my suspension work and a lot of other stuff. Cool guys!!

My ride is garaged at all times, except at the shows and when cruising. ;)
Post some pictures on the forum when its finished.

Did you clear your headlights, or did you have them done? Thinking about doing it, but I want to be able to stick the orange reflector back inside the headlight if it happens to be that it looks better with it. I don't know what you have to break, snap, etc. to get that orange reflector out.

loanman
02-10-06, 12:57 PM
Right accross from the post office. Thats very close to me, like 2 min. And yes, BC Fabrication does all my suspension work and a lot of other stuff. Cool guys!!

My ride is garaged at all times, except at the shows and when cruising. ;)
Post some pictures on the forum when its finished.

Did you clear your headlights, or did you have them done? Thinking about doing it, but I want to be able to stick the orange reflector back inside the headlight if it happens to be that it looks better with it. I don't know what you have to break, snap, etc. to get that orange reflector out.

Yea I cleared them myself, pretty easy and it would be easy to take apart again if you wanted to put the amber back in, but once you clear them you will be happier on the way it looks! Nice and clean. I just used a heat gun and a screwdriver it takes awhile but it comes apart nicely. I didn't take any of the current silicone or whatever they use to keep it together out just popped the front off and used a little RTV to put it back together and then used clear silicone to seal it off around the perimiter. Dry them overnight and reinstall, I promise you will be happy! I actually had to take mine apart a couple times as the first time I did it I did not clean the inside of the lens on the first one and when it dried and I went to put back in there were finger prints all over, so I took back apart again and cleaned put back together and all was fine. Even the guys at Reliable Cadillac loved it and couldn't believe that I got them apart, but it isn't that hard. You can put the amber back in later if you wanted to sell or something they just have a couple clips that hold it place once the headlight is apart. Needless to say I will be doing this all again once I get my lade back as they obviously were replaced with the stock ones! Nothing like doing sh*t twice! I will try to post some pictures of the damage and the fix once I get it back!

Synergetic
02-10-06, 02:10 PM
Thanks man!!
I may pull mine apart tonight and pull the reflector out before I put the Escalade in Autorama tomorrow. We'll see though...

hornyjuan
02-10-06, 06:18 PM
Be careful though....the escalade headlight is HUGE. When using the heat gun you could crack the lense messing it up. Plus you have issues of condensation if not sealed properly.

Big-E
02-10-06, 07:09 PM
This headlight sh*t is rampant in south florida...this has got to be the 10th story I've heard. A buddy of mine had his headlights clipped twice within 2 months down in Kendall....both times in the driveway. Peeled back his fenders like a bannana.
And I thought it was only the crack heads down here.....just ain't right.

05 Cadillac Escalade
02-11-06, 09:10 AM
This headlight sh*t is rampant in south florida...this has got to be the 10th story I've heard. A buddy of mine had his headlights clipped twice within 2 months down in Kendall....both times in the driveway. Peeled back his fenders like a bannana.
And I thought it was only the crack heads down here.....just ain't right.

Now you're scaring me. I live in Boca Raton and park in my driveway. Looks like I will be clearing out my third garage for some space.

Thanks.

Sta11ion
02-11-06, 12:45 PM
I have a berrata 87 and a magnum 45. It would be wise for anyone with valuable items or vechile also who are concern of their safety to have a gun. You work hard and you get things that you reward yourself with and then theres lazy people who want what you have and not earn it. Well there welcome to come to my house and try to hurt my family or take something that I worked hard for but just as long as they know a 45 will be in there knee for it.

white lade
02-11-06, 01:41 PM
I know how you feel.:confused: I had my escalade headlights stolen in November. 2 days before Thanksgiving. They broke my driver's side window and popped the hood and took the whole front section except for the bumper. I also had a viper alarm on the car and it was parked in front of my house in NY. The only good thing was they didn't do alot of damage.

loanman
02-12-06, 07:54 PM
Thanks man!!
I may pull mine apart tonight and pull the reflector out before I put the Escalade in Autorama tomorrow. We'll see though...

Synergetic, went down to autorama on Sunday and didn't see you? Did you get those lights cleared?

Synergetic
02-12-06, 08:16 PM
Synergetic, went down to autorama on Sunday and didn't see you? Did you get those lights cleared?

No kidding? The Escalade was featured in the front entrance, outside. That recently built pearl white EXT with the crocodile interior and custom roll pan was parked right behind me.

We took a 3rd overall in SUV. I didn't expect to place this weekend. The truck was too dirty. Oh, and no I didn't get them cleared.

fast66
02-12-06, 08:43 PM
We took a 3rd overall in SUV. I didn't expect to place this weekend. The truck was too dirty. Oh, and no I didn't get them cleared.

nice! who got 1st?

loanman
02-12-06, 08:55 PM
No kidding? The Escalade was featured in the front entrance, outside. That recently built pearl white EXT with the crocodile interior and custom roll pan was parked right behind me.

They move it at anytime or was it there all day? I went inside and saw the white ext on 26's next to the les schwab tire display and I saw Steve Meads tahoe, my wifes brother helped do some work to that truck. I went to all the buildings and didn't see it. You have a 2002 with ghost flames on bags and 24's right?:annoyed:

Synergetic
02-12-06, 09:17 PM
nice! who got 1st?

Not sure, we missed awards.

They move it at anytime or was it there all day? I went inside and saw the white ext on 26's next to the les schwab tire display and I saw Steve Meads tahoe, my wifes brother helped do some work to that truck. I went to all the buildings and didn't see it. You have a 2002 with ghost flames on bags and 24's right?:annoyed:

The EXT on 26's parked right behind me. It was in between a silver Dodge truck with vertical doors and a purple bagged Dodge truck. It was also about 20 feet away from that Les Scwab truck and 20 feet the oposite way from the white bagged Tahoe.

It had the hatch open with trophies around it. The only Escalade with trophies around it. The front was dropped half way over the tires and the windows were halfway down.

I don't think you should have missed it.

http://www.synergeticusa.com/misc/escalade/DSC03701.JPG

loanman
02-12-06, 09:26 PM
Not sure, we missed awards.

The EXT on 26's parked right behind me. It was in between a silver Dodge truck with vertical doors and a purple bagged Dodge truck. It was also about 20 feet away from that Les Scwab truck and 20 feet the oposite way from the white bagged Tahoe.

It had the hatch open with trophies around it. The only Escalade with trophies around it. The front was dropped half way over the tires and the windows were halfway down.

I don't think you should have missed it.

http://www.synergeticusa.com/misc/escalade/DSC03701.JPG

Damn man then I am an idiot, I swear I didn't see you, looked all over too! The Front entrance just inside the gate to the right. Right before where they were holding the bass race? I think that I might have saw that white EXT in a sound contest though. I knew that is what your truck looked like and looked and looked. You were there all day today right?

blingblingcv
02-12-06, 10:23 PM
Im from NJ i havent heard of escalade lights being taken, but the nissan maximas and altimas you see them all the time driving with no headlights. I am told that the thieves dont go for mercedes or BMW HID's is because they haven't found a way to make them work after taking them out. To everybody on this forum hope everybodys escalades remain the same. Because like most I have had my stuff stolen not a good feeling at all.

Synergetic
02-13-06, 02:42 PM
Damn man then I am an idiot, I swear I didn't see you, looked all over too! The Front entrance just inside the gate to the right. Right before where they were holding the bass race? I think that I might have saw that white EXT in a sound contest though. I knew that is what your truck looked like and looked and looked. You were there all day today right?

No worries brotha. I was there from 7 AM - 7 PM, Saturday. Then I was burnt out and was ready to head home.

loanman
02-13-06, 03:02 PM
No worries brotha. I was there from 7 AM - 7 PM, Saturday. Then I was burnt out and was ready to head home.

That explains it I was there on Sunday not Sat. I don't blame you for being burnt though, I felt kinda sorry for the guy with the ext all sorts of people looking through his truck, kids trying to get in it and all sorts of crap! Ya it's nice take a look but from a little distance already and don't let your kid with ice cream all over his hands touch my truck IDIOT!

loanman
02-18-06, 12:59 AM
SO I finally got my lade back tonight! I can't tell you how nice it is to have your own vehicle! I had a rental and I hated that thing. Well I picked up the truck and had it home in about 20 min and what was I doing 3 minutes after I got it home... Clearing the headlights! My wife almost sh*t when she came back out to the garage and the whole front end is off the truck again! Needless to say this time was 100 times easier than the first set. This set almost looked like it was just put together not to long ago. The lenses poped off pretty easy with a little heat. I think these headlights are a newer model than my originals since the ballast is a lot thinner, my originals was more of a box. I will take some pics and post before and after as soon as we get some nice weather (raining) in a couple days.

Synergetic
02-18-06, 09:13 PM
Raining lol. How about those snow warnings in the past few days!? (it never snows here) lol :)

Anyways, I would love to see the pictures when you got them. Thanks!!

Alexs EXT
02-19-06, 08:15 AM
Insurance covers it but they did 5400.00 worth of damage...Damn, for just that?! :eek: It cost me about the same amount for a brand new engine!

Anyways, if you find them, beat their ass, and whenever you're finished doing whatever, tell them that junkyards have what they need....not peoples driveways.

loanman
02-20-06, 01:26 AM
Damn, for just that?! :eek: It cost me about the same amount for a brand new engine!

Anyways, if you find them, beat their ass, and whenever you're finished doing whatever, tell them that junkyards have what they need....not peoples driveways.

Ya they had to replace the hood since they used it to pry against to get the lights out, the front grill and surrounding (broke that when getting lights out), replace front bumper as they scratched the sh@t out of it once they got the lights out, and replace the headlights with the supports behind them which made that about 750 a piece! Oh not to mention had to have a whole new wiring harness put in because they did not disconnect the plug from the back of the lights just ripped the light out with the wires. $5400!

loanman
02-20-06, 03:35 PM
Here are the before and after pics. I hope this turns out alright, I have not posted any pictures before.

Sky High Ent.
02-20-06, 04:01 PM
Here are the before and after pics. I hope this turns out alright, I have not posted any pictures before.
i likes. How long did it take you to do this?

loanman
02-20-06, 04:30 PM
i likes. How long did it take you to do this?

To fix it?? It was at the body shop for about 10 days. Probably could of had it in a week or so but they lagged on ordering an entire wire harness, thought that it would be fixable.

loanman
02-20-06, 04:33 PM
Raining lol. How about those snow warnings in the past few days!? (it never snows here) lol :)

Anyways, I would love to see the pictures when you got them. Thanks!!

Ya what the hell SNOW??? I moved to Cali from the Mid West to get away from snow. :confused:

Synergetic
02-20-06, 05:41 PM
Ya what the hell SNOW??? I moved to Cali from the Mid West to get away from snow. :confused:

LOL.

Nice Escalade. Never seen you around, but definetely a clean ride. Is it lowered or is that the 24's filling up the wheel well that makes it look lowered? Nice job clearing the headlights, they look good.

loanman
02-20-06, 08:25 PM
LOL.

Nice Escalade. Never seen you around, but definetely a clean ride. Is it lowered or is that the 24's filling up the wheel well that makes it look lowered? Nice job clearing the headlights, they look good.

Thanks, like I said this pair was a breeze! Ya those are 24's and it has a 2/3 drop in it. I have had the 24's for awhile now and they look small to me , I want 26's, I just don't want to pay 10-12k!

Playdrv4me
02-20-06, 08:48 PM
This was common on Nissan Maximas not too long ago, you could get them out without even opening the hood. I imagine what happened here was some crooks thought they figured out an easy way to pry them off the lades and went out practicing.

The funny part is, the lade headlights are the most readily available and cheapest ones on ebay... they usually dont bring more than 200.00 per side.

Synergetic
02-21-06, 02:46 AM
Thanks, like I said this pair was a breeze! Ya those are 24's and it has a 2/3 drop in it. I have had the 24's for awhile now and they look small to me , I want 26's, I just don't want to pay 10-12k!

10-12 g's... where are you looking? I could get you a deal over at T&T Motorsports off Auburn Blvd. As you probably know, they do a lot of celebrity stuff, including for the King's players. I know a lot of wheel shops that I could get you a deal with. If you sell your 24's, let me know. I may be able to put them on something (not my Escalade).

loanman
02-21-06, 03:06 AM
10-12 g's... where are you looking? I could get you a deal over at T&T Motorsports off Auburn Blvd. As you probably know, they do a lot of celebrity stuff, including for the King's players. I know a lot of wheel shops that I could get you a deal with. If you sell your 24's, let me know. I may be able to put them on something (not my Escalade).

I was looking at a set of Asanti's with tires for 11,750. I am not sure what I could sell the 24's for any way.

Synergetic
02-21-06, 01:24 PM
I was looking at a set of Asanti's with tires for 11,750. I am not sure what I could sell the 24's for any way.

We're in the middle of picking up a sponsorship with Asanti/Lexani. I may be able to get you a deal on a set of Asanti's. They better not the be the same rims i'm getting though. :tisk::)

My company also re-did the new Asanti Wheels website. Its suppose to be up and online in the next few days (possibly today). The old website is currently up.

loanman
02-21-06, 01:36 PM
We're in the middle of picking up a sponsorship with Asanti/Lexani. I may be able to get you a deal on a set of Asanti's. They better not the be the same rims i'm getting though. :tisk::)

My company also re-did the new Asanti Wheels website. Its suppose to be up and online in the next few days (possibly today). The old website is currently up.

are you getting 26's? what wheel are you looking at so I know not to get those! Here are a few that I have been looking at.

http://images.superbuytires.com/images/wheels/AsantiAF+130_small.JPG (http://superbuytires.com/wheels/model/Asanti/AF+130/)http://images.superbuytires.com/images/wheels/AsantiAF+116_small.JPG (http://superbuytires.com/wheels/model/Asanti/AF+116/)http://images.superbuytires.com/images/wheels/AsantiAF+132_small.JPG (http://superbuytires.com/wheels/model/Asanti/AF+132/)http://images.superbuytires.com/images/wheels/AsantiAF+123_small.JPG (http://superbuytires.com/wheels/model/Asanti/AF+123/)

Synergetic
02-21-06, 02:03 PM
are you getting 26's? what wheel are you looking at so I know not to get those! Here are a few that I have been looking at.

http://images.superbuytires.com/images/wheels/AsantiAF+130_small.JPG (http://superbuytires.com/wheels/model/Asanti/AF+130/)http://images.superbuytires.com/images/wheels/AsantiAF+116_small.JPG (http://superbuytires.com/wheels/model/Asanti/AF+116/)http://images.superbuytires.com/images/wheels/AsantiAF+132_small.JPG (http://superbuytires.com/wheels/model/Asanti/AF+132/)http://images.superbuytires.com/images/wheels/AsantiAF+123_small.JPG (http://superbuytires.com/wheels/model/Asanti/AF+123/)

None of those rims are the ones i'm getting. I picked a few out of the 2006 collection that is on the new website, which will be on the internet in a day or so. The AF128's are nice though, if you're looking for that style.

loanman
02-21-06, 02:08 PM
Ya I like that af 128, I like the af132 as well, kinda torn. What wheel you looking at? what is their website with the 2006 models?

jrs05caddyext
02-21-06, 04:06 PM
Synergetic-Let me know if you can hook it up with them Asanti rims. The lowest I seen for 26s is $8,000 with tires. I like the AF128 and AF115. I was also thinking of the AF131 in 28s since I seen a bagged Dodge Charger on 26s this weekend at the DUB show I thought if they can do that to a car why not my caddy.

Synergetic
02-21-06, 04:32 PM
Synergetic-Let me know if you can hook it up with them Asanti rims. The lowest I seen for 26s is $8,000 with tires. I like the AF128 and AF115. I was also thinking of the AF131 in 28s since I seen a bagged Dodge Charger on 26s this weekend at the DUB show I thought if they can do that to a car why not my caddy.

Yeah, I can hook it up.

Loanman: The AF132's are nice. I would get the AF128's over the 132's though. Their new website is almost done and online. It should be a day or so.

05 Cadillac Escalade
02-21-06, 05:46 PM
I wish I had this kind of money to spend on my Escalade. You guys are all talking about top of the line companies here and I can barely afford to upgrade to 24's from my 22's. Haha. Just playing around. I am only at the stage of 24's as of now. Hopefully after upgrading to my 24's, I will get the Lexani bodykit. I think it looks real nice. Synergetic, if you can hook it up for the bodykit, that would be great.

Thanks.

Synergetic
02-21-06, 05:51 PM
I wish I had this kind of money to spend on my Escalade. You guys are all talking about top of the line companies here and I can barely afford to upgrade to 24's from my 22's. Haha. Just playing around. I am only at the stage of 24's as of now. Hopefully after upgrading to my 24's, I will get the Lexani bodykit. I think it looks real nice. Synergetic, if you can hook it up for the bodykit, that would be great.

Thanks.

Hey Chase. Hope things are going good.
I should be able to get a deal on a Lexani bodykit for you. :)

05 Cadillac Escalade
02-21-06, 05:57 PM
Hey Chase. Hope things are going good.
I should be able to get a deal on a Lexani bodykit for you. :)

Things are going well, thank you. That is great news about the Lexani bodykit, but Bryan, I need to get your 24's on my Escalade first, lol. After that we can move on to the next step, the Lexani bodykit. I will try to give you a call sometime later today. Hope all is well.

Thanks.

Synergetic
02-21-06, 07:37 PM
Things are going well, thank you. That is great news about the Lexani bodykit, but Bryan, I need to get your 24's on my Escalade first, lol. After that we can move on to the next step, the Lexani bodykit. I will try to give you a call sometime later today. Hope all is well.

Thanks.

Thanks man. I'll look forward to your phone call.
Let me know when you want the 24's.

loanman
02-21-06, 08:53 PM
Synergetic, What do you think you can get the 128's for with tires?