: Coke on the V!

Mikes V
02-09-06, 03:44 PM
I was heading down the Tollway this morning, minding my own business, when suddenly everyone hit there brakes! There was a trooper sitting on the side of the road. So I kept going the speed limit, driving in and out of all the stupidity around me, all the way to my exit. When I got to the stop light I was a victum of a mcdonalds soft drink! Some loser in a Q45 decided I cut him off, so he threw his coke at my passenger side window! :mad:

He turned off as soon as he told me I was #1, and I never saw his plate due to traffic. Good thing he was running because I would've loved to put the bumper to him and turn him around into traffic! I do it on the track, why not on a public road?

Just thought I'd share!

BowenCT
02-09-06, 03:47 PM
Sounds to me like you must have cut someone off..........

Mikes V
02-09-06, 03:49 PM
Maybe.....but come on.....50 in a 60? I'm not normally that aggressive, but I just couldn't do it for 2 more miles!

heavymetals
02-09-06, 04:21 PM
Maybe.....but come on.....50 in a 60? I'm not normally that aggressive, but I just couldn't do it for 2 more miles!

So you ended up paying for it with a Coke wash.

I thought you were gonna say you got a ticket too!

02-09-06, 04:21 PM
Probably one of the disgruntled former CTSV owners from here.....

Kadonny
02-09-06, 04:28 PM
Thank god he did not waste a Pepsi, thankfully it was just Coke :p

LV_V
02-09-06, 04:36 PM
Thank god he did not waste a Pepsi, thankfully it was just Coke :p :highfive:

urbanski
02-09-06, 04:47 PM
Thank god he did not waste a Pepsi, thankfully it was just Coke :p
if it was a beer i'd cry :(

Merle Corey
02-09-06, 05:35 PM
sugar comes off...
better that than copper rain

wooderson
02-09-06, 06:16 PM
Nevermind...I lost my blow, thought maybe I left it on your V!

ahahnu
02-09-06, 06:20 PM
Nevermind...I lost my blow, thought maybe I left it on your V!

It just blew away.

bobwhat
02-09-06, 06:24 PM
Are you sure it wasn't a "Nehi?"

VELOSE
02-09-06, 06:25 PM
Maybe that was his way of saying :cycle:

DILLIGAF
02-09-06, 08:16 PM
Small world=find him,the sooner the better

Luna.
02-09-06, 08:29 PM
I was heading down the Tollway this morning, minding my own business, when suddenly everyone hit there brakes! There was a trooper sitting on the side of the road.

Annoying as hell when people do that and they do it seemingly all the time...:mad:

So I kept going the speed limit, driving in and out of all the stupidity around me, all the way to my exit.

:thumbsup:

When I got to the stop light I was a victum of a mcdonalds soft drink! Some loser in a Q45 decided I cut him off, so he threw his coke at my passenger side window! :mad:

Hunt him down and kill him.

CIWS
02-09-06, 08:44 PM
It certainly sucks having an ass do that, but look at the logic side of things. If he has a coke from McDonalds, he's probably eating food from there as well. Which means the biotch will more than likely die a vicious artery clogged death.
http://smilies.vidahost.com/contrib/slim2g/Creature_2.gif

DILLIGAF
02-09-06, 09:14 PM
If the coke was from Mcs maybe somebody pissed in it.More reason to find him and castrate.

Mikes V
02-10-06, 09:18 AM
I took my truck this morning. I was looking for him.....maybe he took an alternate route. Or called in sick with the scours from Mcdonalds!

ewill3rd
02-10-06, 11:38 AM
Are you sure it wasn't a diet coke? :D

Hey, I look at it this way.... better a coke than a slug from a .44.

There are lots of crazy people out there.
Be glad that's all the closer he got.

CaddyGeek
02-10-06, 01:23 PM
People can be such pu***es. This guy was so pissed at you that he threw his soda at your car, then he punks out and runs away?!?! I thought cheap shots like that only happened in bar fights... Hope you see him again some day :devil:

trekster
02-10-06, 01:46 PM
I took my truck this morning. I was looking for him.....maybe he took an alternate route. Or called in sick with the scours from Mcdonalds!omg :cookoo:

CTS-VETTE 550HP
02-10-06, 02:06 PM
not a smart thing to do in TEXAS by throwing something on another man car....if you know what i mean

Luna.
02-10-06, 03:23 PM
People can be such pu***es.

AMEN...

CVP33
02-10-06, 06:18 PM
I drive approximately 30,000 miles per year and practive defensive driving at all times. I can usually predict what will happen next when traveling through and in heavy traffic. I get cut off an average of once per day. Mostly because I accelerate much faster than the other driver expects. Not their fault just a fact. I don't retaliate and usually my passengers are amazed at how calm I stay as other drivers around me perform the most assinine feats of poor driving skills. I explain that I can't get too excited about what "almost" happen and will commit to only reacting to what does happen.

My one incident of road rage which I'm not proud of came after I pulled away from a stop light and inadvertantly destroyed a Mustang driver who assumed we were racing. As I slowed to stop at the next stop light he decided to speed up, pull in my lane abruptly (narrowly missing me), and the slam on the brakes to stop at the light. I then calmy pulled next to him at the light and rolled down my window. I explained to him that obviously you thought we were racing, feeling insecure about your lowly Mustang GT you decided to pull into my lane as retaliation. His retort was "hey man you wanted to race." Pretty stupid move on your part trying to hit my $50,000 car with your $15,000 beater don't you think? And by the way, had we truly been racing here's what would've happened......................

Light then turned green and I quickly walked away from him like he was standing still. As I let off the gas he quickly approached on my right with his window down, taking no chances I slammed on the brakes and pulled into the middle turn lane as he tried to stop and went squealing by me. The world is full of idiots and even scarier, poor drivers. Sometimes steering clear of either is more difficult than you'd expect. Especially when your vanity plate reads BAD CADI. People always assume you're racing or want to.

Imperator
02-10-06, 08:59 PM
Mike,

Your V is Stealth Grey, right? I spend a lot of time on the Tollway and don't want to drive a marked car! ;)

CIWS, I'm pretty sure I passed you on the Tollway Wednesday night, southbound between Park and GWB. It was sometime just before 7:30. There can't be very many of us in the area!

CIWS
02-10-06, 09:13 PM
Hmm, are you sure it was Wednesday about that time ? I would have been in class at 7:30 :( I do run up and down the tollway though.