: SoCal V Meet at Caddy Test Drive Event

Barak
02-09-06, 03:45 PM
Cadillac is having a test drive event at the beginning of March in El Toro. This would be a great place for all of us to meet and display our devotion and rant about our complaints in front of GM.

If it is anything like the last Cadillac test drive event, parking is free and plentiful and so are the drinks and snacks.

I'm thinking Saturday morning on March 4th would be a good date. There is a website that lists the times and dates, but I can't recall the website at the moment. The website is also where you register for the event.

So who's in?

heavymetals
02-09-06, 03:53 PM
I am in.

I'll even bring the tar.

Whose bringing the feathers? :stirpot:

BadCad
02-09-06, 05:25 PM
website is www.drivesummit.com or can call 1.800.605.5030 to register.
times are frid 3-5:30, sat & sun 9:00 - 5:30 in 2.5 hour intervals; 03/03/06 - 03/05/06 weekend.

Barak
02-09-06, 11:05 PM
Thanks for posting the site BadCad.:2thumbs:

Ishminder
02-10-06, 02:25 AM
These are always a blast, except the lines can get long! Went for an SUV event a while back for this, and the line to drive the hummer was easily 2 hours long. But they do have fun little tracks and it can get entertaining. I'm up for the ranting to GM, but I do not know who would come that could actually do something. Our response from them in front of potential buyers would probably be...see, the 2006 CTS-V doesnt clunck or whine! Go get your cars checked, and please call Cadillac for any complaints.

In another perspective, this not that I havent drivencould be a great event for all of us to meet at!

Lets try to get as many people here as possible!

blackonblackonblack
02-10-06, 06:21 AM
Not to steal your thread but I went to an Import car meet for this club called "drag" tonight. They were all pretty impressed with the sounds of the maggie and the corsa. The best part is that I beat a 97 limited edition supra on the way back :want: This got me thinking that I would like to meet up with fellow V owners, see the different mods out there, shift the different short shifters and so on. Hopefully I will have my test pipes by then :bouncy: