: my new 1970 deville

STSTrav
02-09-06, 01:25 PM
Hey guys, I wanted to share my new purchase with all of you. 1970 Coupe Deville, its pretty loaded with options and i cant wait to get started on the restoration process. Ill post again when i have updates. Thanks for looking and let me know what you think. BTW only paid $600 bucks and she runs perfectly. Even has the super rare right hand side mirror!

bobkat
02-09-06, 02:03 PM
Sweet!! It will be a bad ass cruzer when you get the resto done. May I suggest Cotillion White paint to match that nice red interior.:thumbsup:

STSTrav
02-09-06, 02:06 PM
Thanks man, yeah white is the plan as it was the origional color.

BluEyes
02-09-06, 11:16 PM
Absolutely Gorgeous! But, I'm kinda partial to '70 myself. Best looking year, IMHO.

It's great being able to get cars like this for cheap because some idiots just think of them as old junkers. Haha, I got mine for $350 and it's in great shape. I am jealous of your upholstery! That seat looks incredible, is the dash in good shape?
Which options did yours get? Mine has Sentinel, cruise, tilt/tele wheel, power seat, climate controll, vinyl roof, power locks and the 4-speaker signal-seeking stereo. I'm also working to add Guidematic and the load leveling rear.

DopeStar 156
02-10-06, 12:34 AM
*Gasp* JEALOUSY!!!!! I want one.....

oldsalt
02-11-06, 09:14 PM
Very nice and very good price - going to restore it stock or hot rod it? Either way you'll be riding with a smile!;)

c62nt62
02-12-06, 04:13 PM
hey I have a 1970 that i am getting rid of, car runs great needs to be restored and I don't have the time, would make a great parts car too