: New Mods!

womsterr
02-08-06, 09:46 PM
Well boys. My SRT project had kinda put any mods on the 'lade on hold. This week I started putting the parts together to get my ride sitting right. I'm not sure of the wheels but will have my 24's on in the next week or so. I'm doing the Mcgaughy's lowering kit and the Brembo Grand Tourismo brake kit. I put the Platinum cup holder in today but didn't hook it up. I wasn't sure on the damn wiring. I'm gonna ask the trim guy at Caddy tomorrow....

Finally I ordered the E&G Classic and put my chrome hooks on....

She'll be looking right shortly!!!!

05 Cadillac Escalade
02-08-06, 10:03 PM
Good luck with all the work. I would love to see some pictures of your Escalade when it is completed. I also have a 2005 White one and would like to see what some of the mods look like. I have the E&G Classic Vertical Grille already and I have a set of 22's. I am looking into the McGaughy's 2/3 to do in the near future. Can't wait to see.

Thanks.

hornyjuan
02-08-06, 10:40 PM
Well boys. My SRT project had kinda put any mods on the 'lade on hold. This week I started putting the parts together to get my ride sitting right. I'm not sure of the wheels but will have my 24's on in the next week or so. I'm doing the Mcgaughy's lowering kit and the Brembo Grand Tourismo brake kit. I put the Platinum cup holder in today but didn't hook it up. I wasn't sure on the damn wiring. I'm gonna ask the trim guy at Caddy tomorrow....

Finally I ordered the E&G Classic and put my chrome hooks on....

She'll be looking right shortly!!!!

Where did you get the big brake kit? And how much did you pay? Front and Back Brembos.

womsterr
02-08-06, 10:49 PM
I just ordered it through my supplier. I'm a parts dealer. Haven't gotten the final price. If you want PM me and I'll be happy to help you out.

hornyjuan
02-08-06, 11:30 PM
Could you pm your email as I haven't hit 50 posts yet :cheers:

womsterr
02-08-06, 11:35 PM
s

Boombotz
02-10-06, 11:37 PM
Womsterr,

If you would like to target our members on selling them stuff. Become a supporting vendor. If you have any questions about this PM me or read the rules of the forum that you agreed to when you became a member here. User Agreement (http://www.cadillacforums.com/agreement.html). Thanks