: I'm going through withdrawl!

eldorado99
02-08-06, 04:18 PM
Last week I took my Cadillac down to the local glass and windshield shop to get both front and rear windshields re-sealed. I went down there to see how they were doing as they took the windshields out and wanted me to see how it looked before we went any further because there is going to be some body work involved as the rear windshield has some rust under it. It's odd how not having that car for a week has been. I was happy to see it today, hopefully its not too much longer before I get her back. Until then I will have to go back into hiding :p

fast66
02-08-06, 04:37 PM
I feel you man,

When my escalades in the shop I usually get cold sweats in my sleep.

LittleB
02-08-06, 04:54 PM
LOL when my last car was in the shop getting mods done I went there every day...I couldn't help it!!

I~LUV~Caddys8792
02-08-06, 07:50 PM
Here I lie in my hospital bed, tell me sister morphine, when are you coming round again...

If you can name this song, you're my hero!

LittleB
02-08-06, 08:09 PM
I'm the iceman paul wall. My mouth looks somethin' like a disco ball.

"I might cause a cold front if I take a deep breath"..... I love that part!!!

LittleB
02-08-06, 08:44 PM
Well I don't know about all that...

LittleB
02-08-06, 08:49 PM
Don't get me wrong I like Paul Wall and everything but he isn't THE COOLEST person that ever lived.....because I am ;) :D j/k

I~LUV~Caddys8792
02-08-06, 08:53 PM
BTW: I am a human computer that knows everything.

Ok then: who was a co writer in that song? and what album was it off of?

I~LUV~Caddys8792
02-08-06, 09:12 PM
Goddamn!

No

I~LUV~Caddys8792
02-08-06, 09:20 PM
I'm a monkeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyy maaaan!

LittleB
02-08-06, 09:21 PM
I bet he googled it!!!!!! j/k :p :hide:

I~LUV~Caddys8792
02-08-06, 09:23 PM
Thats what cynical me was thinking too, but he could always have just known it like some people do...

LittleB
02-08-06, 09:25 PM
Yep, it could be either...after the mccombie thing I am skeptical of EVERYTHING! lol

I~LUV~Caddys8792
02-08-06, 09:34 PM
Yeah that affair really made me much more cynical, and I wasnt a very naive person to begin!

LittleB
02-08-06, 09:37 PM
LOL yeah...I am like that in real life too though...it's kind of a bad quality actually. If something seems even a little untrue I just figure someone is lying. I should probably work on that...

I~LUV~Caddys8792
02-08-06, 09:41 PM
If something seems even a little untrue I just figure someone is lying. I should probably work on that...

Hah yeah me too, actually I think thats in my myspace page.

LittleB
02-08-06, 09:44 PM
Hah yeah me too, actually I think thats in my myspace page.

Interesting...I think it comes from witnessing so many people lie. Like friends lying to friends saying "I never got your message" or "I called you but you didn't answer" or little bs things like that. I can't stand that. I think thats part of the reason I am so honest and real with people, which isn't always good haha.

LittleB
02-08-06, 09:45 PM
How dare you assume I googled it! I did no such thing!

I am not assuming you did, I was joking that you MIGHT have. I don't really care either way, I was just teasing.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
02-08-06, 09:45 PM
Interesting...I think it comes from witnessing so many people lie. Like friends lying to friends saying "I never got your message" or "I called you but you didn't answer" or little bs things like that. I can't stand that. I think thats part of the reason I am so honest and real with people, which isn't always good haha.

WOW! I am the EXACT same way! I hate those little white lies! It really makes me question the integrity of said person! If I didnt call you for a reason, im most likely gonna straight up tell you.

LittleB
02-08-06, 09:51 PM
Me too!! I have no problem calling people and saying "Sorry, I changed my mind I don't feel like going" or whatever. I don't know why people have such a hard time telling the truth. My friends will make up a family event that "just came up" or they will simply not call and figure that it's better to pretend they forgot than to just tell you. I don't get it, and never will. Huge pet peeve.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
02-08-06, 09:53 PM
My friends will make up a family event that "just came up" or they will simply not call and figure that it's better to pretend they forgot than to just tell you. I don't get it, and never will. Huge pet peeve.

God I've heard those before "yeah sorry I cant hang out today, I have a lot of homework to do" or they just dont call! WTF!?!?! I HATE that s**t!

Some people.....

LittleB
02-08-06, 09:56 PM
I know... :nono: Well maybe some day they will realize that what they are doing is rude and inconsiderate. The not calling is the worst because then you are all ready to go and just waiting for them, and you call and call and they don't answer, when you know damn well they always have their phone on them because it's their LIFE! So finally you just realize that they blew you off AGAIN! OK I am done now :D Props to you and me!