: 2.8 + Volant + StealthV

DILLIGAF
02-07-06, 09:02 PM
No dyno charts,no plans to get dynoed,Just my Opinions.These are my latest mods,and yes i'm happy with them all.Smaller pully upped my boost to 8 1/2 lbs at WOT,and damn you can feel it come on.Thanks Wild!Volant looks cool and has to be better than the stocker.Thanks David!The tune,as some of you know rocks,I was one of the early customers for the StealthV maggie tune and loved it(not one complaint).However when Rick saw I was getting the volant and smaller pully he wanted my pcm back for tweaking.So in the mail comes the loaner pcm which i'm running now.This car is hauling ass,the tires are breaking loose deep in third gear,before only on aggressive shifting to third.All I can say to Rick is thank you again.And to you guys who are running stock tunes,ditch that siht,get a stealth tune you'll love it.:lildevil: To the people in here who only care about numbers my last dyno was 389rwhp with no Volant and 6lbs of boost in the heat of summer(very respectable on a stingy dyno)I might dyno with Mark in KC if we can get hooked up.I would expect to see 30 rwhp more now.Ricks tunes are the most bang for the buck IMO.I am a very happy customer,thanks again Rick:yup:

urbanski
02-07-06, 09:04 PM
:cheers:

DILLIGAF
02-08-06, 07:12 PM
1 more observation,with my 3.0 pully on I had a slight vibration of the shaft which rubbed my frc's.The frc's are a tight fit,with this 2.8 pully on,no vibration what so ever.Need to put new tires on soon,i'm not hooking up at all in first 3 gears.

VELOSE
02-08-06, 08:31 PM
I'll be going to a different mustang dyno on Friday to re-check my numbers. I had the dealer check all my connections to make sure my boost-a-pump is connected correctly. Everything else on the car is working properly. So there is no issue of a bad install. I have a feeling the local shop I was going to for dynoruns, might have tweaked my numbers to gain some business from me. This shop works on tuning domestic cars. The shop I'm going to on Friday is a european car tuner. So that should eliminate any thoughts of rigging my numbers. Plus, they will be able to get readings of my air and fuel. I hope I'm at the suggested 450whp.

Once I can confirm my car is dialed, I will definitely be looking into a tune too. :D

DILLIGAF
02-08-06, 08:41 PM
I don't have headers or good cats,the best I could ever hope for is 420rwhp.This happens to be the numbers a fellow member put up at a very good shop on the same dyno.And a hell of a lot more money for the dyno tune.Call Rick.The guys who boast the big numbers have full heads of hair and 16inch dicks also.

VELOSE
02-08-06, 08:51 PM
That's hilarious..............."16inch dicks".:highfive:

Luna.
02-08-06, 08:58 PM
And a hell of a lot more money for the dyno tune.Call Rick

~$300-400 vs. ~$500 is a hell of a lot more money?? :hmm:

Perhaps I am misinterpreting your comment though.

DILLIGAF
02-08-06, 09:02 PM
If you got a dyno tune with pulls included for 500 dollars,you got a damn good deal

Luna.
02-08-06, 09:03 PM
If you got a dyno tune with pulls included for 500 dollars,you got a damn good deal

I suppose A&A...:worship:

10secvette
02-08-06, 09:35 PM
I don't have headers or good cats,the best I could ever hope for is 420rwhp.This happens to be the numbers a fellow member put up at a very good shop on the same dyno.And a hell of a lot more money for the dyno tune.Call Rick.The guys who boast the big numbers have full heads of hair and 16inch dicks also.

Funny, I don't remember meeting you, but you described me to a T.

Seattle CTS-V
02-08-06, 10:11 PM
To the people in here who only care about numbers my last dyno was 389rwhp with no Volant and 6lbs of boost in the heat of summer

Wow, I'm glad the kits come with the 2.8 pulleys now. I'd be quite sore at Magnuson if I was only making 389rwhp for $6k.

markbinkc
02-08-06, 10:26 PM
No dyno charts,no plans to get dynoed,Just my Opinions.These are my latest mods,and yes i'm happy with them all.Smaller pully upped my boost to 8 1/2 lbs at WOT,and damn you can feel it come on.Thanks Wild!Volant looks cool and has to be better than the stocker.Thanks David!The tune,as some of you know rocks,I was one of the early customers for the StealthV maggie tune and loved it(not one complaint).However when Rick saw I was getting the volant and smaller pully he wanted my pcm back for tweaking.So in the mail comes the loaner pcm which i'm running now.This car is hauling ass,the tires are breaking loose deep in third gear,before only on aggressive shifting to third.All I can say to Rick is thank you again.And to you guys who are running stock tunes,ditch that siht,get a stealth tune you'll love it.:lildevil: To the people in here who only care about numbers my last dyno was 389rwhp with no Volant and 6lbs of boost in the heat of summer(very respectable on a stingy dyno)I might dyno with Mark in KC if we can get hooked up.I would expect to see 30 rwhp more now.Ricks tunes are the most bang for the buck IMO.I am a very happy customer,thanks again Rick:yup:

Hey Randy. Would love to do that one of these weeks. Let me know when you can get a Friday afternoon/evening off, and I'll set up a double appointment of us at Performance Supertune.

Mark

VELOSE
02-09-06, 05:54 PM
Wow, I'm glad the kits come with the 2.8 pulleys now. I'd be quite sore at Magnuson if I was only making 389rwhp for $6k.

So you've already dynoed your car since you picked it up from your dealer install? Do you have a dynosheet to prove you are making 400+ whp? I'm curious to see.

DILLIGAF
02-09-06, 06:06 PM
Mark,I'm running a loaner pcm and still have bald tires.My new tires are in the garage.Lets try for the friday after next if thats cool with you.You still have my number?

markbinkc
02-09-06, 09:23 PM
Mark,I'm running a loaner pcm and still have bald tires.My new tires are in the garage.Lets try for the friday after next if thats cool with you.You still have my number?

Don't think you ever gave it to me. I will call them next week, and I'll let you know what time. On beeper call that day, so I'll see what I can swing.

Mark

DILLIGAF
02-09-06, 09:32 PM
My schedule is pretty free for a month or two.Just look at a calander and see what works best for you.I'll pm you my ph number again.Randy