: need dinner ideas

OffThaHorseCEO
02-06-06, 04:20 PM
hey as everyone knows valentines day is comin up, well i had this huge deal planned out for somneone but i thought about it and it was WAAYY too much, i mean we dont even date but anyways, so i figured id cut it down to a nice dinner at a nice place and buy her some flowers, well, come to find out she has to work and she specifically asked me not to buy flowers on valentines day cause it seems obligatory. well she gets out of work at 915 but most places around here close at nine, so my newest idea is to tell her to meet me at home and we'll go out, but when she gets to the house, bust out some home cooked stuff made by me. only, i dont know wat to cook haha. so thats where the awesome people at cadillacforums.com come in,

what should i cook for this lovely lady?

-it should be italian style food, she likes that
-it shouldnt be too hard since im not an expert chef, yet should be good enough to wow her.
-shes, i guess you could call her a purist, she doesnt much care for canned sauces, "kraft" cheeses, bread that isnt from a bakery, of course she eats that stuff on a regular basis but if this was somethin she was plannin shed use nothin but the best

thanks in advance for any advice you can give me

Kev
02-06-06, 05:23 PM
This is something I posted on Stoney's site, I'll share it with my CaddilacForum buddies too!

My brother and his wife came out from MN for a quick visit, they and my parents were here for dinner last night. My wife had to work so it was up to me to cook dinner. I decided that spaghetti, salad and garlic bread would be a nice simple meal with a little chocolate ice cream for desert. I made the spaghetti sauce fresh from scratch and it turned out so good I thought I'd share it with you guys so her it is;

Igredients;

2 lbs lean ground beef
6 slices bacon
1/2 medium size yellow onion chopped
1 bunch green onions chopped
6 cloves garlic minced
8 mushrooms sliced
2 stalks of broccoli broken into bite sizes
3 pinches each basil, oregano, thyme, rosemary, marjoram
30 oz tomato sauce
28 oz canned crushed tomatos
1 pad butter

In a large suace pan sauté the mushrooms in butter then set aside in a bowl.
In another pan fry the bacon until crispy, set bacon aside and pour the bacon fat into the large pan.
Sauté the yellow onions and garlic in the bacon fat until the onions are translucent, add the green onions, mushrooms, spices and crumble in the bacon, then add the tomato sauce and crushed tomatos.
In the second pan thoroughly brown the ground beef, then add it to the suace.
Add the broccoli and top the pan off with water then let simmer until the sauce is cooked down to the desired texture.

I served it on angel hair pasta cooked al dente.

Molto bueno!

PS. It could use a little salt and pepper to taste.

OffThaHorseCEO
02-06-06, 06:02 PM
thanks kev but do i really need all those onions?

i mean if i substitute something else will it totally ruin the dish, i cant stand onions. thanks again!

CIWS
02-06-06, 06:11 PM
Buy her a new XLR-V and I bet she let's you slide on the dinner ;)

(sorry my dinner suggestions would suck)

Kev
02-06-06, 06:13 PM
thanks kev but do i really need all those onions?

i mean if i substitute something else will it totally ruin the dish, i cant stand onions. thanks again!There's nothing firm or sacred about this recipe, I just threw it together that night. I'm sure it will taste just fine without the onions.

OffThaHorseCEO
02-06-06, 06:15 PM
haha, if she was gettin an xlr-v id have an few sts-v's a dts dhs and a couple of esv's... and wed have to be happily married for a good while

we're not even dating ha...

btw i do have those cars listed but they are at my mansion in the hamptons

Florian
02-06-06, 11:23 PM
make chicken pot pie! Chop up a bunch of carrots, potatoes, celery and toss in a can of peas for good measure. Go buy a rotisserie chicken and a package of Pillsbury premade piecrusts at your grocery store. pick the meat off the chicken, cook the potatoes until softened...then toss all the goodies in the premade pie crusts with some cream of chicken soup...bake for about 30 minutes....homemade chicken pot pie!
Shell be so happy, youll get your clown attended to!

F

70eldo
02-08-06, 04:51 AM
regardless what you decide to cook, it's how you serve it. Put extra effort in that! ;)

Florian
02-08-06, 09:18 AM
OR you could serve a box of popcorn.....if you know what I mean! A little extra butter never hurts...

F

LittleB
02-08-06, 12:33 PM
You shouldn't be asking what to cook for dinner....you should be planning out that dessert!! :sneaky: Get some whipcream and strawberries....or better yet, strawberries dipped in chocolate :D

OffThaHorseCEO
02-08-06, 01:14 PM
haha, strawberries and whipped cream was my ex,

i am thinkin about dessert tho, not int hat way but still, im gonna learn how to make cheesecake, her favorite

thanks for all the advice everyone, its very appreciated

OffThaHorseCEO
02-08-06, 01:16 PM
haha btw, whys it gotta be burritos huh? its cause im mexican right? i knew it you racist bastard!

just kidding :)

Kadonny
02-08-06, 01:18 PM
Lobster tail, lobster tail, lobster tail.

Easy to cook, and you get lots of mileage from it :D

Kev
02-08-06, 01:19 PM
Try to keep it simple, clean and tasty. Presentation can mean a lot. Nice place settings (they don't have to be fancy, just clean and coordinated) a candle or two (keep the lights on for a first dinner) for atmosphere. If this is successful you can get more complicated with more practice and experience.

nickc50310
02-08-06, 01:23 PM
hey good work with this thread, it reminded me to make dinner reservations!

I would just make somethin up to cook cuz thats how I roll! Im a pretty good cook but its almost always spur of the moment and by the seat of my pants. :stirpot:

Heres an idea that Im gonna make this week end:

Chicken Cordon Bleu Alfredo-
breaded chicken breast lightly pan fried
topped with baby swiss and smoked ham
baked in alfredo sauce

i will just use alfredo from the jar cuz i dont like goin through a bunch of trouble to make alfredo! im a low carber and the only carbs in this is the breading and thats pretty neglageable.

Hope shes not mad about us not going to dinner until 8 pm- i think the tiffany ring and bracelet will make up for it! :thepan:

OffThaHorseCEO
02-08-06, 01:24 PM
o the candles were a given but i was thinkin lights off, i think lights on will work too, only my place is ugly and would ruin things, also as anyone in nc knows, the weather is unseasonably warm lately, if it kept on id likely move the table outside and we could have "a candlelit dinner under the stars"

i hadnt even thought of lobster tail, that would be awesome but how much and how do you cook it? its not italian but i think it would be great, who doesnt love lobster...

thanks again everyone

nickc50310
02-08-06, 01:26 PM
Lobster tail, lobster tail, lobster tail.

Easy to cook, and you get lots of mileage from it :D

Agreed!! Too bad my girl hates all seafood!! I think ill be able to get her on some fried lobster though!

OffThaHorseCEO
02-08-06, 01:26 PM
cuz thats how I roll!

my favorite phrase, you're a good man. (based only on that phrase hehe)

dang i wish i had them skills you got. id never hit up McD's again

Kev
02-08-06, 01:58 PM
You shouldn't be asking what to cook for dinner....you should be planning out that dessert!! :sneaky: Get some whipcream and strawberries....or better yet, strawberries dipped in chocolate :DNever underestimate the beauty, simplicity and sensuality of a scoop of fine chocolate ice cream! You know, sometimes it melts and drips a little and you have to clean it up right away so that it doesn't stain. If it drips on bare skin it can cause quite a sensitive reaction, you would want to clean and warm the area up right away to maintain a certain level of bodily comfort.... :lildevil:

LittleB
02-08-06, 02:02 PM
HAHAHA!!! :histeric:

OffThaHorseCEO
02-08-06, 02:21 PM
Never underestimate the beauty, simplicity and sensuality of a scoop of fine chocolate ice cream! You know, sometimes it melts and drips a little and you have to clean it up right away so that it doesn't stain. If it drips on bare skin it can cause quite a sensitive reaction, you would want to clean and warm the area up right away to maintain a certain level of bodily comfort.... :lildevil:

damn kev's got a little freak in him!

Florian
02-08-06, 02:34 PM
serve that ice cream up with some ni**le clamps and a leather ball gag mask and VOILA! dessert!

F

LittleB
02-08-06, 03:28 PM
into that S&M stuff I see.....

OffThaHorseCEO
02-08-06, 03:32 PM
yea...

LittleB
02-08-06, 03:33 PM
You are too?!! :eek:

Florian
02-08-06, 03:37 PM
just goofin around...s/m just not my bag....certainly open to new ideas, but I dont need a butt plug and Prince Albert to help things out.

F

LittleB
02-08-06, 03:42 PM
I know I am just teasing you! LOL

OffThaHorseCEO
02-08-06, 04:34 PM
You are too?!! :eek:

t\you talkin bout me? if so, no

LittleB
02-08-06, 04:48 PM
:shhh: I was teasing you also ;)

Kev
02-08-06, 04:51 PM
Megan you are such a little tease! :tisk: :stirpot: :D

LittleB
02-08-06, 04:53 PM
LOL Am I? Am I being a naughty girl? :sneaky:

Kev
02-08-06, 04:56 PM
Another rhetorical question.... :yup:

LittleB
02-08-06, 05:01 PM
It wasn't a retorical question...I am really asking you. Am I too naughty? :histeric:

:shhh: I can see Kev getting all uncomfortable right about now :sneaky:

OffThaHorseCEO
02-08-06, 05:25 PM
haha, ithink hes got you where he wants you

LittleB
02-08-06, 05:26 PM
Oh no not Kev...anyone else yes, but Kev is scared of me :sneaky:

Kev
02-08-06, 05:29 PM
It wasn't a retorical question...I am really asking you. Am I too naughty? :histeric:

:shhh: I can see Kev getting all uncomfortable right about now :sneaky:Whether it was rhetorical depends a lot on who hears it as well as who asks it...
Anyway, I don't think you are being too naughty. I think you very much enjoy living on the edge but appreciate safety and stability but that's only a guess on my part. :)

Right now I'm starting to sweat a little.... only because I just came back from a mile walk and it is absolutely gorgeous outside! It has to be in the low 80's with a mild breeze and low humidity! I love living here!

Kev
02-08-06, 05:30 PM
Oh no not Kev...anyone else yes, but Kev is scared of me :sneaky:Thank you! I needed a good chuckle today! :thumbsup: :highfive:

LittleB
02-08-06, 05:33 PM
Whether it was rhetorical depends a lot on who hears it as well as who asks it...
Anyway, I don't think you are being too naughty. I think you very much enjoy living on the edge but appreciate safety and stability but that's only a guess on my part. :)

Correct ;)

Thank you! I needed a good chuckle today! :thumbsup: :highfive:

HAHA! You know it's true :D

Kev
02-08-06, 05:36 PM
HAHA! You know it's true :DWell, OK, if it makes you feel better... ;)

LittleB
02-08-06, 05:42 PM
Well, OK, if it makes you feel better... ;)

Oh it doesn't bother me either way....because I know the truth!!!!! :sneaky: OK I will leave you alone now :D

Yo Little B, will you marry me? I'm loaded and I know how to treat a woman.

Loaded? Respectful? Shoot you don't have to ask me twice...HELL YES! :p

Kev
02-08-06, 05:48 PM
There you go Pete! You're in dude! :thumbsup: :highfive:

LittleB
02-08-06, 05:50 PM
Of course first I'll need $5,000 transfered into my bank account right away...ya know just so I can make sure that you are loaded, and that I am not gonna show up threre to a trailor park :D :p j/k lol

OffThaHorseCEO
02-08-06, 05:52 PM
dont marry him, marry me, i got 12 cars, 3 mansions, a vw phaeton and im an architect

LittleB
02-08-06, 05:55 PM
OH MY GOD REALLY?!?!?! Sorry Pete, I'ma have to go with that one....he must be telling the truth because why on earth would anyone lie about that? :sneaky: :p

Kev
02-08-06, 05:57 PM
Megan, if you really want to scare me here's how you do it;

Show up at my door with your bags and a hard luck story saying that you are moving in with us for a few years, just until you get back on your feat.

:eek: OH GOD NO!! NOT ANOTHER WOMAN IN THE HOUSE!! AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGgghhhhh!!!!!!! :bighead:

LittleB
02-08-06, 05:59 PM
Nice try Kev, for the last time, no I am not going to move in with you geeeez :bigroll: :p

Hey you'd be surprised....I am not your average girl ;)

OffThaHorseCEO
02-08-06, 06:02 PM
Megan, if you really want to scare me here's how you do it;

Show up at my door with your bags and a hard luck story saying that you are moving in with us for a few years, just until you get back on your feat.

:eek: OH GOD NO!! NOT ANOTHER WOMAN IN THE HOUSE!! AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGgghhhhh!!!!!!! :bighead:

youd be scared? id be scheming!(sp?)

Kev
02-08-06, 06:07 PM
Nice try Kev, for the last time, no I am not going to move in with you geeeez :bigroll: :p Oh thank God!

Hey you'd be surprised....I am not your average girl ;)Neither are any of my girls. :)

LittleB
02-08-06, 06:09 PM
Oh thank God!

DENIAL!!!!!!!

Neither are any of my girls. :)

Then you shouldn't be worried about adding another should you?

LittleB
02-08-06, 06:10 PM
LOL what's the matter Kev...we could surf the caddillac forums together and everything!!!!!!!!! :cloud9: :DD

Kev
02-08-06, 06:14 PM
Then you shouldn't be worried about adding another should you?Oh, you can't believe how I am looking forward to experiencing the 'Empty Nest' syndrome! :bouncy:

Kev
02-08-06, 06:14 PM
LOL what's the matter Kev...we could surf the caddillac forums together and everything!!!!!!!!! :cloud9: :DDWe're doing that now!

Kev
02-08-06, 06:17 PM
Our girls went on a long weekend to a church camp last month and it was really nice to have time with just my honey. The house was peaceful and quite and CLEAN! It was really nice, it's too bad that we both had to work then. Oh well, more days like that are on the way soon enough

LittleB
02-08-06, 06:17 PM
HAHAHAHHAA!! :histeric:

"Dad, I think I am just going to stay here and go to community college..."

"HELL NO!!! I've waited 18 years for this, you are going away for school and I don't care if I have to take out a second mortgage to do it!!"

j/k :p

You are right...we are doing that now...you make a strong argument.

Kev
02-08-06, 06:23 PM
My oldest is doing the Community College at home thing now, my niece is going to be 18 this month and is working on moving out on her own and my youngest is turning 16 this month too.

It's funny, I'm doing OK with them becoming more independent and my wife is having a harder time of course but she is coming along pretty well too. She started working part time last year and that has helped her a lot.

LittleB
02-08-06, 06:26 PM
Wow what tough ages...I commend you for staying alive LOL

Kev
02-08-06, 06:26 PM
Wow what tough ages...I commend you for staying alive LOLSee, now you know why I am the way I am...... :bonkers:

LittleB
02-08-06, 06:28 PM
You seem extremely normal, calm, and well rounded for someone that lives with 4 women. You keep claiming you are crazy but I don't see it LOL

Kev
02-08-06, 06:38 PM
I've always been 'girl-crazy', when I was in Kindergarten my mother came to bring me home and found me on the play ground chasing three girls who were holding hands, running, screaming and giggling in front of me. Fast forward to High School where I would eat lunch and hang out with the cheerleaders..

Yeah, I've always enjoyed feminine company but when you are immersed in the day to day drama and what not it does tend to tire one out. It has been much better since I moved my business office out of the house, it's my oasis!

LittleB
02-08-06, 06:41 PM
LOL wow AND you were working at home...yikes!

Kev
02-08-06, 06:45 PM
LOL wow AND you were working at home...yikes!Yeah, now THAT was a tough time! So many distractions! Which reminds me, I need to get back to my insufferable grind. I've only had 8 hours of sleep in the last three days and plenty of work to get done. I've been sloughing off here for the past few hours and now break time is definitely over!

I'll be checking in when I can...

LittleB
02-08-06, 06:49 PM
8 hours of sleep in the last three days...ARE YOU CRAZY? (rhetorical) j/k :p That's unhealthy Mister!! I know this place really is a distraction...if my boss only knew how much time I spend on here :nono:

beemer2k
02-08-06, 07:18 PM
Go to www.allrecipes.com and surf around. Only look at 5 star recipes. I've had lots of luck there. Some really great recipes there.

c5 rv
02-08-06, 08:05 PM
If you don't know how to cook, this is not the time to learn. My sister used to try out all the new recipes she discovered on whatever family member was visiting and, more often than not, they were lousy - and she was a fairly good cook.

My suggestions:

1 - Clean your house and your bathroom. You can have the nicest dinner ever, but if your bathroom makes her gag, well...

2 - If you don't have nice dishes, silverware, glasses, etc., buy some at Target or Wal Mart. You don't need many and they don't need to be expensive, just nice. A 4 piece place setting is fine for this and future use. Also, if you don't have any (or any that are presentable), buy some nylon serving spoons and spatulas.

3 - If you don't have a dining room or kitchen table, buy one. (Eating dinner on TV trays is for retirees and single people.) While you're at it, get a tablecloth the fits the table, some candlesticks, candles, and (if you don't smoke) matches / candle lighter.

4 - Buy some wine she will like. If in doubt, err on the side of sweet and chilled like white zin. Also buy some real butter, napkins & paper towels (if you don't normally keep those things in your kitchen), any other condiments you want with your dinner (see #6), and something chocolate for dessert. (Frozen is fine, just remember to take it out of the fridge in plenty of time to thaw per instructions.) You might also get some breakfast stuff (other than Pop Tarts) if you think you might get lucky.

5 - Buy some fresh bread from a bakery on the day of the dinner.

6 - Select a good restaurant that you know she will like and call them about picking up a to-go order as they close at 9:00. (Hint, even chain restaurant food can be special if you serve it on nice dinnerware away from screaming kids.)

7 - Before you leave for the restaurant, set your oven (cleaned, first) at 200 and put a stick of butter on the kitchen counter to soften while you are out. When you get back home, put the hot food and the bread in the oven and turn it off. Put any cold items like salad in the fridge (which you also remembered to clean).

8 - When she arrives, pour the wine and serve dinner. Don't let the food sit while you eat snacks or appetizers. Don't hide the fact that you bought the food from a restaurant. Remember, you care about her enough NOT to subject her to your attempt to practice cooking.

9 - Don't forget to serve dessert.

Enjoy dinner and good luck.

LittleB
02-08-06, 08:06 PM
Oh yea, I am also a monk. You know what that means?!?!?

Ohhhhh 19 huh? I don't date guys my age. Sorry. :p The wedding is off!!!! :histeric:

I don't get the monk thing :confused:...

LittleB
02-08-06, 08:56 PM
So, what you're saying is...I will be miserable if I don't marry you? Hay you already lied and said you were loaded :p

LittleB
02-08-06, 09:21 PM
You have that much money....and your 19? Well, lucky you I guess...

Elvis
02-08-06, 09:55 PM
You have that much money....and your 19? Well, lucky you I guess...

LB already knows we can't believe anything we read on the internet. ;)

Besides, she's already spoken for. :nono: dammit.

LittleB
02-08-06, 09:59 PM
I wish I could prove to you that I am that rich.

Hun, you don't have to prove yourself to anyone. It's not going to make anyone like you more just to know that you have money. We aren't interested in that here...I thought we were joking earlier LOL

LittleB
02-08-06, 10:00 PM
LB already knows we can't believe anything we read on the internet. ;)

Besides, she's already spoken for. :nono: dammit.

Yep...learned a huge lesson.

:shhh: You're spoken for too!!! So don't be getting mad at me LOL :p j/k

Elvis
02-08-06, 10:08 PM
:shhh: You're spoken for too!!! So don't be getting mad at me LOL :p j/k

Yeah, but I get to flirt with you here all I want. ;)

LittleB
02-08-06, 10:11 PM
Yes you do!! Better take advantage of that :D

LittleB
02-08-06, 10:14 PM
Why would I do that?

...and I am guessing you are on myspace?

LittleB
02-08-06, 10:17 PM
OK well you aren't with him so it doesn't matter. I like his facial hair!

LittleB
02-08-06, 10:17 PM
Send me a message so I can go check out your page

LittleB
02-08-06, 10:24 PM
I don't know you...so no :p

Kev
02-08-06, 11:28 PM
If you don't know how to cook, this is not the time to learn. My sister used to try out all the new recipes she discovered on whatever family member was visiting and, more often than not, they were lousy - and she was a fairly good cook.

My suggestions:

1 - Clean your house and your bathroom. You can have the nicest dinner ever, but if your bathroom makes her gag, well...

2 - If you don't have nice dishes, silverware, glasses, etc., buy some at Target or Wal Mart. You don't need many and they don't need to be expensive, just nice. A 4 piece place setting is fine for this and future use. Also, if you don't have any (or any that are presentable), buy some nylon serving spoons and spatulas.

3 - If you don't have a dining room or kitchen table, buy one. (Eating dinner on TV trays is for retirees and single people.) While you're at it, get a tablecloth the fits the table, some candlesticks, candles, and (if you don't smoke) matches / candle lighter.

4 - Buy some wine she will like. If in doubt, err on the side of sweet and chilled like white zin. Also buy some real butter, napkins & paper towels (if you don't normally keep those things in your kitchen), any other condiments you want with your dinner (see #6), and something chocolate for dessert. (Frozen is fine, just remember to take it out of the fridge in plenty of time to thaw per instructions.) You might also get some breakfast stuff (other than Pop Tarts) if you think you might get lucky.

5 - Buy some fresh bread from a bakery on the day of the dinner.

6 - Select a good restaurant that you know she will like and call them about picking up a to-go order as they close at 9:00. (Hint, even chain restaurant food can be special if you serve it on nice dinnerware away from screaming kids.)

7 - Before you leave for the restaurant, set your oven (cleaned, first) at 200 and put a stick of butter on the kitchen counter to soften while you are out. When you get back home, put the hot food and the bread in the oven and turn it off. Put any cold items like salad in the fridge (which you also remembered to clean).

8 - When she arrives, pour the wine and serve dinner. Don't let the food sit while you eat snacks or appetizers. Don't hide the fact that you bought the food from a restaurant. Remember, you care about her enough NOT to subject her to your attempt to practice cooking.

9 - Don't forget to serve dessert.

Enjoy dinner and good luck.OK folks, back on track here. c5 rv, wow! Good tips here man! Way to go! Your mamma taught you right!

c5 rv
02-09-06, 07:54 AM
OK folks, back on track here. c5 rv, wow! Good tips here man! Way to go! Your mamma taught you right!

Hopefully, he can learn from my mistakes. Nuff said...

OffThaHorseCEO
02-09-06, 10:32 AM
OK folks, back on track here. c5 rv, wow! Good tips here man! Way to go! Your mamma taught you right!

yea man, you got me second thinkin this whole "attempt to cook" thing, it does sound like a good idea tho.

and im not as clueless as you might assume, i pretty much knew #1, #3, parts of #4,#5 and #9.

also, shes a virgin, she doesnt believe in sex before marriage, i respect that, we'll leave it at that (no breakfast stuff)

so whats the difference between real butter and country crock?

Kev
02-09-06, 01:13 PM
.... so whats the difference between real butter and country crock?If you can't tell, don't worry about it. Chances are, she may not be able to tell either.

Florian
02-09-06, 11:20 PM
yea man, you got me second thinkin this whole "attempt to cook" thing, it does sound like a good idea tho.

and im not as clueless as you might assume, i pretty much knew #1, #3, parts of #4,#5 and #9.

also, shes a virgin, she doesnt believe in sex before marriage, i respect that, we'll leave it at that (no breakfast stuff)

so whats the difference between real butter and country crock?

Real butter comes from cows, Country crock comes from....uh, ummmm, not cows.

F

DopeStar 156
02-10-06, 12:12 AM
Haha check out my valentine. Girl with the ciggy and green shirt. My friend Britt.

http://myspace-289.vo.llnwd.net/00351/98/27/351257289_l.jpg

LittleB
02-10-06, 01:26 AM
Right on :thumbsup:

OffThaHorseCEO
02-13-06, 10:47 AM
well, its tomorrow, kinda sucks tho, my bro doesnt work tomorrow night so i have to be like "yo can you find somewhere to be for a few hours, besides here?"

axnguyen
02-13-06, 04:49 PM
well, its tomorrow, kinda sucks tho, my bro doesnt work tomorrow night so i have to be like "yo can you find somewhere to be for a few hours, besides here?"

Haha, sorry I found this thread so late, but good luck tomorrow!

I was gonna suggest a great late meal would be cheese fondue..that's what I'm doing with my valentine...and I'll surprise her at work for lunch with Chinese food :D

OffThaHorseCEO
02-13-06, 05:12 PM
awesome thanks, i dont know wat to do now, the house is a complete mess, and my brother will be home, but goin out would be so hard since its johnston county and everything closes at 9, well, almost everything...

plus i wanted to be close to the bedroom, not for sex but everything is better on a bed

axnguyen
02-14-06, 09:19 AM
plus i wanted to be close to the bedroom, not for sex but everything is better on a bed

Haha, great line. I totally agree of course.:halo:

c5 rv
02-14-06, 06:22 PM
Today's the day. Do you think he'll have time to post today? :histeric:

LittleB
02-14-06, 06:34 PM
We'll see.... ;)