: First time Caddy owner

Cadditude
12-31-03, 04:01 AM
About two months ago my beat-up 94 Buick Century finally quit. I wasn't sure what I was going to do for tranportation, and almost out of nowhere someone offered me a 92 Sedan Deville, at an unbelievable price. The car is in excellent condition, both in appearance and in the way it runs. I had always dreamed of owning a Caddy, so I jumped at it. Now, I can honestly say I think I'm in love with this car. It turns heads whenever I pull into a parking lot, and I've actually been approached a number of times with compliments and offers. Sorry if I sound like a pilgrim, but I guess I'm just still excited about my new toy. This automobile is just too much fun! I've posted some photos in the Deville section if anyone wants to check it out. I'd also appreciate any comment as to the color of the car. It's sort of purple-silver-grey. If anyone knows the actual name of this, please let me know! Thanks! CJ

JJhomer83
12-31-03, 09:54 AM
WELCOME!!!
Glad to have you on board.
That is exactly how i found my car. I thought in a million years i would NEVER own a caddy always dreamed of it though. THen i found mine for sale and bought it THAT day. Now everyone knows its MY caddy

CADDYBLACK99
12-31-03, 10:11 AM
Welcome Cadditude!

We love our Caddi's here!