: Couple questions about my '90 Brougham d'Elegance

Benzilla
02-04-06, 11:17 PM
First off, it has the power, sliding astroroof, I've been told this is rare, is it?

Also, is the 350 a chevy or an olds? I've heard both.

Thirdly, after it had been raining for a couple days, I went to get something from my back seat and I noticed that there was standing water in the rear passenger side floor area! I'm talking like a half inch! I searched the rest of the interior and it was all dry. I've been told that the heater/AC sometimes leaks in this bodystyle caddy, but that can't be it because the front carpet wasin't wet, any ideas?

Big_Blue
02-04-06, 11:52 PM
your moon roof leaks.
Its a heavy chevy under your hood

Benzilla
02-04-06, 11:57 PM
your moon roof leaks.
Its a heavy chevy under your hood
Trust me, its not the roof, I searched it and the headliner carefully because I thought that was it, but it was bone dry
thanks for the info in the engine.

Big_Blue
02-05-06, 12:28 AM
then check your top around the edges in the near the rear window or it could be coming in from the door if the door drain plugs are jammed with dirt it could flow between the door and panel

Benzilla
02-05-06, 01:27 AM
Already checked the rear window, I'll check the door when it stops raining

Benzilla
02-08-06, 01:39 AM
It wasin't the door eather, nothing up by the door was wet, just where the mat was, nowhere else in the whole car.

pcm
02-08-06, 08:59 AM
the water could be coming from the sun roof, but the water is traveling behind the headliner and down the side piller this could also be comming from your other windows in the rear, but staying behind your interior panels