: Superbowl Party

SpeedyArizona
02-04-06, 08:28 PM
Anybody having one?

What is your prediction this year? I say Steelers over Seahawks, 24-21:thumbsup: .

Boombotz
02-04-06, 11:57 PM
No party but i think the Steelers will win 21-10. I want Seahawks to win though they have played better this year. Ahhhhhh really it makes no difference to me because it is not the Bucs so I figure I will go with the underdog.

Sandy
02-05-06, 12:16 AM
Neither myself nor my closest buddies are much into football, and probably don't even watch the game. I do host a get together party for the Daytona 500 in May, and about 10 guys show up. We get sloppy joes and snacks and (of course) Rolling Rock and Corona & R/C Colas and watch the race & hoot & hollar and all. My wife Karen takes the Town Car and promisses to park out in Iceland and heads for the Mall. It's a fun day, in which we all turn into PIGS.

LittleB
02-05-06, 12:26 AM
We are having a a party! I think it will be close, but I think that the Seahawks are going to come with a better game plan. My boyfriend says 14 to 17 Seahawks.

gary88
02-05-06, 01:14 AM
Not having one at my house this year, probably going to a friend's house this time.

I'm still pissed over the Bears losing :banghead:

Spyder
02-05-06, 06:09 AM
B! Don't say that dirty word in this company! boyfriend, shhhhhhsh!

LittleB
02-05-06, 11:07 AM
:histeric: :shhh: Sorry about that, it slipped!

boricuacaddy
02-05-06, 12:49 PM
Going to friends house for the party! Last year was at home. Steelers win by 3!

David

Jesda
02-05-06, 12:57 PM
Ive never watched the Superbowl before.

boricuacaddy
02-05-06, 01:06 PM
The funny thing is, most of the people I know do not care for the game itself. The only reason they watch is because they are in some kind of football pool, either at work or with friends.

David

SpeedyArizona
02-05-06, 01:26 PM
Ive never watched the Superbowl before.

You could literally hit me over with a feather right now...

The funny thing is, most of the people I know do not care for the game itself. The only reason they watch is because they are in some kind of football pool, either at work or with friends.

I enjoy the whole Superbowl hype. I love watching the pre-game show, the $2.3 million dollar commercials, and of course the actual game! I've been watching football for nearly 20 years, and I enjoy every minute of it. I wish the Patriots were in this year though...

gdwriter
02-05-06, 06:29 PM
Since it's not the Pats, I don't really care one way or the other. Speedy, I've been a Patriots fan longer than you've been alive—since 1975. Damn, I'm getting old.

Oregon has adopted the Seahawks as our representative from the great Pacific Northwest, but I have a couple of friends who are Steelers fans. Then again, one of my enemies is, too. I'll be happy with a good game and a decent halftime show by the Stones rather than that tacky wardrobe malfunction in Houston.

Actually, I'm still in the middle of washing Cruella (http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=588195&postcount=37) since it's supposed to be nice this week and I couldn't stand how dirty she is any longer. So far, I've got the whitewalls sparkling, all the dog hair vacuumed out, and the interior Pledged per Sandy's excellent advice. But I came in to see Aretha sing that National Anthem.

Nice to see Tom Brady doing the coin toss, although I'd rather see him in uniform.

Stoneage_Caddy
02-05-06, 07:48 PM
this games friggin fixed , stealers will win ....THAT WASNT A TOUCHDOWN!!!!!!

Boombotz
02-05-06, 10:10 PM
No party but i think the Steelers will win 21-10. I want Seahawks to win though they have played better this year. Ahhhhhh really it makes no difference to me because it is not the Bucs so I figure I will go with the underdog.

Well how was that for calling the score of the game. That game was officially corrupt in my opinion. It was just so amazing on how every call went in Pittsburgh favor. Oh Well, not that I really care anyway it wasn't the Bucs. My Husbands brother is going crazy right now he is a huge Pittsburgh fan.

FSU_Noles
02-06-06, 12:22 AM
I am a fan of neither team. I do think that Seattle was on the short end of some ticky-tack penalties.

All that being said, that was one of the WORST games ever.

:yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

boricuacaddy
02-06-06, 04:21 PM

Wow! Great prediction! Steelers did win 21-10. You are the all knowing swammy!:worship:

70eldo
02-08-06, 03:24 AM
I was at a SB party last year. About 500 know-it-alls packed together and the beer was expensive... And I had to sit on the ground. Not for me anymore. I watched it at a friends house with my gf nibbling on my ear.

The game sucked. Though I really liked that trick play of the Steelers!

Amazing Boombotz! Are you sure you didn't edit your post after the game? :D