: Need Some Help with Photo cut and paste!

TXSilverV
02-04-06, 06:50 PM
Can someone please photo chop powder coated black Wheels on my car and the Grill as well. I just want to see what it would look like. Guys before anyone tells me it's ugly please let me see it as it's for fun only. My wife thinks it would look good!

TXSilverV
02-04-06, 06:51 PM
Or if someone has a picture with the hood closed would work as well.

CarToys
02-04-06, 08:32 PM
Here's the upper and lower grilles done. Sorry, but I just couldn't bring myself to destroy the wheels.:canttalk:

thebigjimsho
02-04-06, 09:04 PM
I likt the Platinum a lot because the silver mesh grilles blend in so nicely. That's why black powdercoated grilles make the black Vs look so mean. I don't think they work on a Platinum V.

rand49er
02-04-06, 10:19 PM
I don't think they work on a Platinum V.I don't know ... looks pretty doggone good on both to me! Probably not at all on my stealth gray, though.

StealthV
02-05-06, 12:18 AM
Someone's already done this color scheme; can't remember the owner's name.

1MEANV
02-05-06, 12:36 AM
Black Wheels On Platinum V Is The Only Way To Go

TXSilverV
02-05-06, 09:07 AM
I think I like the grill! What do you guys think? I have a extra set so if it got old I always could go back.

rand49er
02-05-06, 10:14 AM
I think I like the grill! What do you guys think? I have a extra set so if it got old I always could go back.Do it!!! Then, post pics from several angles.:D

rand49er
02-05-06, 10:14 AM
I think I like the grill! What do you guys think? I have a extra set so if it got old I always could go back.Do it!!! Then, post pics from several angles.:D

lasstss
02-05-06, 10:59 AM
You could also monochrome. Have the grille powdercoated the same color as the car. I would leave the wheels as is. The issue with black wheels is that it looks like you have no wheels especially in the evening. JMO

alcast082
02-05-06, 01:55 PM
GO with black chrome wheels. Those look sick on the platinum V.
come to think about it, black chrome grill and wheels look look toooo hot.
I can't find the pics of the V with the black chrome, do a search and i'm sure you will see it.:cool: