: Where are you New Yorkers getting...

wooderson
02-04-06, 03:53 PM
your parts from? Also, who does good installation work in the Long Island , Queens area? I want to get a UUC Shifter and Corsa exhaust. Seems that the mod friendly shops are are on the other side of the country.

heavymetals
02-04-06, 04:14 PM
The Corsa you should be able to do with a buddy, a sixer, jackstands and some Aleve.

2004ctsv
02-04-06, 04:59 PM
The Corsa you should be able to do with a buddy, a sixer, jackstands and some Aleve.

While you're under there, the shifter and bushing will only take another 30 minutes, tops

T

02-04-06, 06:08 PM
...... and some Aleve.

yeah once my age stopped beginning with anything smaller than a "4" that seems to be a toolbox requirement.....

ace996
02-04-06, 08:19 PM
Exhaust and shifter are cake, a few hours for both...I just pulled my B&M out of my V in 35mins and put the stocker back in.
I'm in West Nassau if you want the shifter...also have a LPE intake and red corvette engine covers, if you want them...oh, and a free KAGS eliminator.
-ace

willsctsv
02-05-06, 08:49 AM
Vette doctors can hook you up. I went to them for a dyno tune. But, they do everything on Vettes, and will work on your V. Give them a try, the know their shit!

wooderson
02-05-06, 04:46 PM
Exhaust and shifter are cake, a few hours for both...I just pulled my B&M out of my V in 35mins and put the stocker back in.
I'm in West Nassau if you want the shifter...also have a LPE intake and red corvette engine covers, if you want them...oh, and a free KAGS eliminator.
-aceI may be interested in the shifter. How much are you looking to get? Why are you going back to the stock one? chaag04@aol.com

wooderson
02-05-06, 04:49 PM
Vette doctors can hook you up. I went to them for a dyno tune. But, they do everything on Vettes, and will work on your V. Give them a try, the know their shit!Thanks Will. Where are they located?

atdeneve
02-05-06, 04:54 PM
Ooh, ooh, ooh. I'll take the Cags Eliminator, if you don't need it. Definitely could use it. Let me know.

JBsZ06
02-05-06, 08:49 PM
Carmen and Dennis at the Vette doctors are great technicians and very well respected on the various Corvette forums..

I've used Carmen and Dennis for a Corsa exhaust install and they were wonderful to work with.

Customer service is the vette doctors mantra.....

Go to them..IMO

JB

willsctsv
02-05-06, 09:36 PM
Wooderson....http://www.thevettedoctors.com/05_contact.shtml